What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

czar9125

Nov 4, 2015
Visit site
Re: It's decision time

Got my saddle brown apple leather case yesterday and loving the feel in hand. A bit on the pricey side for a case but you definitely get the premium feeling and looks. Can't wait for it to break in and wear!

Ticojpunk

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site
My absolute favorite case is the Luvvitt Clearview. Grip is awesome. Clear, slim, yet protective. Great case, and $12 on Amazon. I have one for my 6 and just ordered one for my 6S Plus.

The_Prodigy1982

Apr 13, 2015
Visit site
Haven't used any case on my 6 for the last year... and it doesn't have a single scratch.
Now that I have my 6S I'm not going to use any case either.

- If you take care of your stuff it doesn't need any cases, so it's a matter of personal awareness really... how much do you care for you equipment?
If you're the builder kind of guy who is kinda rough with his stuff, than you might want to consider going for a cheaper phone instead, if you're an iPhone fan (like most of us here) you should treat your stuff right and basically don't need a case.

kwp217

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
I have an iPhone 6 plus and had a Tech 21 (with orange bumper), but just got a nice Tumi case. Looks so much better in business meetings that the Tech 21. Tech 21 case had a clear back and would discolor over time. Looks real dingy after a years use.

camriokid

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
I found my 6 Plus hard to pick up when face down on a hard surface. Also a bit slippery and unwieldy while texting. I use the Speck CandyShell Grip. It's perfect for me and what I need.

Sleepy_ER_Dr

Jan 17, 2015
Visit site
Those look nice. Have you owned their cases in the past?

I do. I always love leather flip cases for my iPhones. I also use Noreve and issentiel cases.

Housse Cuir iPhone 6/6S Plus 5.5'' Prestige

Apple iPhone 6s Plus leather case

The only problem is the wait time to have the case made and shipped. I of course also use apple leather and silicone case. I tend to keep my gadgets for a pretty long time, as I don't change them yearly, so i have a lot of fun with different cases, but leather flip cases are my favorite. :D

Nargg

Banned
Oct 12, 2014
Visit site
Incipio. Hands down the best case. Otterboxes are too big, and don't provide the right protection IMHO. Incipio keeps a good profile on the phone and has the padding directly against the phone which provides the best shock resistance. Plus it looks good too. And, it doesn't cover the face too much so I can get a screen protector that covers the front face properly, not the smaller one's that shine on the edge.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods