What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

tr1ad

Trusted Member
Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
So after no case for sometime, it finally took quite a tumble.... Screen is lifted off the body in one corner .... Cest la vie

tr1ad

Trusted Member
Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
No biggy, a while ago I decided to just use the phone as is; no more money behind cases or screen protectors, so I knew the risks.... But the phone still functions as normal

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Went through a ton of cases and still using the Apple leather one. Never thought I'd like it as much as I have (and I've tried a bunch). Need to replace this one, it's taken a beating after falling through the bleachers at a baseball game, and a few times onto the ground. It's done a great job protecting the phone.

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
I have three cases for mine. Spigen ultra hybrid clear. Speck inked. And Apple silicone. Using the speck inked for the next few days. Just feeling the pattern!ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1445160041.497736.jpg

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Still using my Black Apple Leather case....the new European Leather for this year. No need for me to buy anything else. I'm totally satisfied

Sent from my AWESOME iPhone 6s Plus

dchandler

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
Still using my Black Apple Leather case....the new European Leather for this year. No need for me to buy anything else. I'm totally satisfied

Sent from my AWESOME iPhone 6s Plus

I'm with you Spencerdl this black leather case is fantastic

Sent from my Super iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk

violetjune

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
I bought this one at my work tonight and I'm debating keeping it. I feel the camera cut out is too shallow and I'll scratch the camera :/

I'm not too worried about the camera, I'm very careful when setting my phone down. But the way the phone and case feel in hand and all the buttons click so well. One of my OCD issues is the responsiveness of the buttons...

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
I'm not too worried about the camera, I'm very careful when setting my phone down. But the way the phone and case feel in hand and all the buttons click so well. One of my OCD issues is the responsiveness of the buttons...

Honestly that's what I like about the case too! It's super cute and does offer protection. I've known people to drop their phones in this case and they had no issues. I'm more worried about sliding mine in and out of my purse. My purse weights about 10 pounds lol! So yeah that's where my concerns lie.

Mar 16, 2015
Visit site
Otterbox Defender on an iPhone 6+. White/Silver phone, White/Gray case (hard plastic/rubber shell)

I generally like the Cobalt (hard plastic) / Navy (rubber shell) color scheme best. I have used and loved it on an iPhone 5 and a Galaxy Note 3 in the past.

But they didn't have it when I got my phone, and I'm klutzy enough that I didn't want to risk going caseless or buying a throwaway case while I waited, so I chose from what was available at the Verizon store. My other choices were Black/Black, and White/Pink.

I initially thought the White/Gray was really blah looking, but it has grown on me as a) it matches the phone quite well, and b) it's just the exactly perfect colors to earn the nickname "Bubble Lead" (200 geek points to anyone who gets the reference)! :)

Cheers!

camriokid

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
I've been a Speck devotee from my days with the 3GS iPhone. Tried other brands once in a while just for style purposes, but I always come back to Speck - first the CandyShell and now the CandyShell Grip. Best. Case. Ever.

Solublepeter

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
Absolutely love the Midnight Blue Apple silicone case I've bought for my 6S.

Its SO much nicer than the three cheap iPhone 6 cases I'd used over the past year. They were either too loose, or had annoying badly-finished bits of plastic sticking out that stopped them feeling good in the hand.

Had a red Apple leather case for my 5S, but it just got really dirty, really quickly. I was disappointed with that one.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh