What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I'm going to bring my Apple Leather Case with me on the road when I go back home again. So I'll have Apple Leather Case, my LifeProof N??d, and my Olloclip case with me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Do you have the Apple Leather in Saddle Brown for the 6s Plus?

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk

I bought the saddle brown leather Apple case and just couldn't get attached to it. I ended up exchanging it for the blue leather Apple case and it's great.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I bought the saddle brown leather Apple case and just couldn't get attached to it. I ended up exchanging it for the blue leather Apple case and it's great.

I've only seen photos of the Apple Saddle Brown case, but they looked great. What didn't you like about it?

Sent from my AWESOME iPhone 6s Plus

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Just got this one for my wife. Spigen. Not sure what model.

47310e8b7652efefd6525658ad01e0be.jpg
77909d38417b9918f5fc2090d399cf2d.jpg

Rob Phillips

Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I've only seen photos of the Apple Saddle Brown case, but they looked great. What didn't you like about it?

It's hard to say. I wouldn't say it looked bad but I just wasn't feeling it. I actually like the color in general. The saddle brown leather strap for watch looks awesome.

Rob Phillips

Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Last edited:

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
It's hard to say. I wouldn't say it looked bad but I just wasn't feeling it. I actually like the color in general. The saddle brown leather strap for watch looks awesome.

I'm really satisfied with the Black Apple Leather case, but the case addiction in me keeps saying...."You need just one more"...LOL

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
Just received the spigen ultra hybrid air cushion clear case. All I can say is wow. Perfect for my rose gold iPhone! Much better than the speck candyshell clear which I COULD NOT get on my phone. Highly recommend the spigen! No defects either. Speck either came with scratches and a misplaced logo or just a misplaced logo. Three times I've dealt with three separate replacements thus so far and to no avail.

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
Definitely legit. I typically only use Spigen cases or the Apple leather. I usually buy the Spigen screen protectors as well.

You are very right. I love my new Spigen case! My other is the apple silicone case but for now I wanted to showcase my new rose gold color. :) Apple needs to put out a clear case of their own honestly :)

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
You are very right. I love my new Spigen case! My other is the apple silicone case but for now I wanted to showcase my new rose gold color. :) Apple needs to put out a clear case of their own honestly :)

Congrats on the new case. Do you have any photos?