What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Using the Apple saddle leather case on my 6S+... Was using the Apple black leather case on the 6+... decided to try a non-black one for the new one.... Not sure if I like it better or not. Feels a bit more slippery but maybe that's because it's new... not sure. Still have the black so can swap it if the saddle bothers me after a couple weeks of usage...

Paulisher34

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site
Here is my collection not counting the one that is currently on my iPhone 6+ which is the black surface pad. Which is the black version of the sand colored one on the top right|

Laying them all out makes me wonder if I have a problem...oh well

iMoreAppImg_20150929_134629.jpg

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Here is my collection not counting the one that is currently on my iPhone 6+ which is the black surface pad. Which is the black version of the sand colored one on the top right|

Laying them all out makes me wonder if I have a problem...oh well

View attachment 93156

Ahhh, yeah...we all do...LOL
NICE collection by the way

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Last edited:

keegyy

Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
I'm using apple silicon midnight blue with my 6S+ Silver and I also ordered an otterbox symmetry glacier as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paulisher34

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site
That is a great looking collection, I have been looking at the flip cases and you gave me some good ideas.

Thank you. I have days that I love having a folio case and days that I can't stand it. Yesterday (3 hours after my post) I went to my sons soccer practice and tried taking pictures, and it was such a hassle. So I went back to the Adopted shell case (Top left). That is today's case until I find a better shell case. But if your looking for a good folio I recommend for thinness and no protection against drops only scratches, the Twelve South Surface Pad. Protection and a case that looks sharp, the Toffee Case (2nd from top left) . Both are a little pricy but both really good

Devilsden

Sep 10, 2015
Visit site
Thank you. I have days that I love having a folio case and days that I can't stand it. Yesterday (3 hours after my post) I went to my sons soccer practice and tried taking pictures, and it was such a hassle. So I went back to the Adopted shell case (Top left). That is today's case until I find a better shell case. But if your looking for a good folio I recommend for thinness and no protection against drops only scratches, the Twelve South Surface Pad. Protection and a case that looks sharp, the Toffee Case (2nd from top left) . Both are a little pricy but both really good

Thank you for the advise I will let you know what I decide

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
Bought my first Silver model. It's a 6s and am using the Apple Leather case in blue. As a Penn State alumni fanatic I think it looks great.

I love the leather cases but got the rose gold this time around. Going to see how well the lighter leather holds up for other users before I take the plunge. So far have the lavender silicone from Apple. It's gorgeous on my rose gold! Matches perfectly

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I recently purchased my iPhone 6s Plus along with another Black Apple Leather case. It's my opinion that the cases are made with better Leather and quality this year vs last year.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1443897418.535944.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1443897427.619702.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1443897436.289923.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I appears that I might be correct.

This year's Apple Leather case packaging stating European Leather used....

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1443924302.538762.jpg

...and last year's Apple Leather packaging, not sure what kind of leather was used

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1443924371.114996.jpg

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
The first part of my phone/dock/case shipment arrived today...I got one of the new colours of the silicone, the Lilac/lavender. It's BEAUTIFUL. Very subtle, almost a heather grey/dusty rose. The dock shipped today, looking forward to seeing the true colour of the rose gold.

Here's the case...

//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/09/18/304beb41bb69829af085bd38d42e1a92.jpg//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/09/18/d70acb71a2e87e6a18fa8588f73424e3.jpg

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

I ended up getting this exact case. The description you provided is spot on. Looks amazing on my rose gold 6s plus! Love everything about this case and I've gotten a lot of compliments on it! Even my boyfriend says it's perfect!

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
I love the leather cases but got the rose gold this time around. Going to see how well the lighter leather holds up for other users before I take the plunge. So far have the lavender silicone from Apple. It's gorgeous on my rose gold! Matches perfectly

How's the lint factor on the new ones?

mchi5

Jan 15, 2015
Visit site
Read so many positive reviews on the apple leather case so finally tried it for my 6 plus. Got the dark blue to go with my space grey 6 plus and I love the case. I can see why so many people love it. And I have the Bodyguardz tempered glass screen protector on it

A close second is the Speck Candyshell grip case which I also liked a lot. But I like the apple case better.

I still have the mophie juice pack for when I travel.

Also have used the Lifeproof nuud. I liked the waterproof aspect but call and sound quality from the phone was horrible. I returned the Nuud.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus with Tapatalk

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I liked my Black Apple Leather case for my Space Gray 6 Plus so much, I went and purchased another Black Apple Leather case for my Space Gray 6s Plus. Not to mention my Wife also liked it and now owns my three month old 6 Plus and she wouldn't let me have it....SMILE

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone picked up a new case that I should know about....SMILE

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I liked my Black Apple Leather case for my Space Gray 6 Plus so much, I went and purchased another Black Apple Leather case for my Space Gray 6s Plus. Not to mention my Wife also liked it and now owns my three month old 6 Plus and she wouldn't let me have it....SMILE

I just bought a blue leather Apple case for my 6s Plus and LOVE it. Feels good in the hand and isn't the world's best lint magnet like the silicone case I used previously.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice