What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
P
I just got the new speck candyshell grip in the quartz pink/pale rose pink. I love it on my white iphone! It is definitely lighter pink than shown on their website but very pretty. And it is SO light, lighter than my pink UAG which has been on my phone since day one! Very happy...

Pictures??

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Re: It's decision time

You could also look at the Apple silicone case. Provides more grip than the leather.

Sent from my Gold iPad Air using Tapatalk

I've owned countless iPhone cases but switched to an Apple OEM case when they released them with the 5. I bought a white silicone OEM for my silver 6 Plus and never looked back. Perfect balance of protection and minimalistic design!

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site

I've owned countless iPhone cases but switched to an Apple OEM case when they released them with the 5. I bought a white silicone OEM for my silver 6 Plus and never looked back. Perfect balance of protection and minimalistic design!

I like the Apple cases best honestly. They made their cases to perfectly for their products. And match well too.

JimMLINY

Sep 3, 2014
Visit site

Otterbox Commuter until Seidio Surface and Vaja wallet and flip cases arrive.

I have spent more on cases than for the phones on some of past BlackBerry, Windows, Android smartphones so why stop with first Apple purchase!

I have kept many a case maker in the black.

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
I don't know if anyone has seen it yet, but I got the apple dock to yesterday in rose gold. The colour is beautiful and gives a great idea for what colour cases to get.

1e7ee115795aa3a7e3a438a73896dca5.jpg
80e3d79fd03dd3ecdc591b489638f50e.jpg

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
I like the Apple cases best honestly. They made their cases to perfectly for their products. And match well too.

Eh I'm never buying Apple made cases ever again. Never going to the 5th Avenue store in Manhattan either ever again unless I need to be there at 2AM. I have a iPad Air 2 smart case and it is the red one and looks really dirty and etc but apparently they didn't know their accessories have a 12 month warranty and told me I couldn't return it after two weeks (really??). Couldn't get it replaced either but not buying their cases any more

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Eh I'm never buying Apple made cases ever again. Never going to the 5th Avenue store in Manhattan either ever again unless I need to be there at 2AM. I have a iPad Air 2 smart case and it is the red one and looks really dirty and etc but apparently they didn't know their accessories have a 12 month warranty and told me I couldn't return it after two weeks (really??). Couldn't get it replaced either but not buying their cases any more

Rarely do I hear of a bad experience dealing with anything Apple. It's unfortunate that you had to deal with a Apple Store that didn't know about their warranty for their products. Did you try going to a different Apple Store?

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Umm clean it.... Apple leather cases are not made with oil proofing. Leather with natural wear and soak in normal oils from any where.....

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Umm clean it.... Apple leather cases are not made with oil proofing. Leather with natural wear and soak in normal oils from any where.....

I agree, that's one of the reasons I went with the Black Apple Leather case

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
c1a53f99062000e9a924d74196e7c0b5.jpg

Got this case for my iPhone and love it. While it's not as protective as the tough armor one for the iPhone I find this fits my hand better since it doesn't feel like holding a brick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR