What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Of course with a sealed, waterproof case it has a little lower sound ( as far as calls, ect) but for music it's perfect especially with the ear bud extender provided

I didn't find that it muffled the sound that much. Besides I don't really talk on the phone too much anyway.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Smply_Rckless

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
Looking to pickup a Otterbox defender in grey & white. The lifeproof nuud I just picked up is nice, just to much of a hassle to use daily

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus  using Tapatalk

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I recieved the Otterbox Defender as a gift. I can see myself using it for certain outdoor events, but not as an everyday case. To large and bulky for my taste and the way I use my iPhone 6 Plus. It does provide total protection without a doubt....SMILE

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I caved. Bought a LifeProof N??d for my 6+. Loving the new case design. Much sleeker. Still don't really care for how the speaker sounds through it though. Not sure about phone calls yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CharlesLz

Sep 10, 2015
Visit site
I don't use cases on my iPhones and I haven't in years. The phones are tough and don't need extra protection. They just add bulk for the most part.

ultravisitor

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
Well, I ordered the Spigen AirSkin for $2.60 and free shipping yesterday thanks to a post on Gizmodo. Now all I need is the iPhone 6s Plus to go with it...

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm wondering if the Apple Leather cases for the 6/6 Plus will also fit the slightly larger 6s/6s Plus (.2mm). There was no mention of this except for a couple of new colors. Did I miss something? Did anyone else hear anything about this during the Apple Keynote?

dksuri

Mar 3, 2015
Visit site
I'm wondering if the Apple Leather cases for the 6/6 Plus will also fit the slightly larger 6s/6s Plus (.2mm). There was no mention of this except for a couple of new colors. Did I miss something? Did anyone else hear anything about this during the Apple Keynote?

According to apples site it states that they will work both 6/6s

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
According to apples site it states that they will work both 6/6s

Humm, interesting, because my Black Apple Leather case fits my 6 Plus VERY tight and I'm not sure .2mm extra would fit. It will be close.
Thanks for the info.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR