What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I really haven't been using a case this last week while I've been using the eGrip skin, but I decided I was going to put my Rhino Shield bumper back on my phone. Then I had a crazy dream that I snapped my phone, needless to say the bumper is on my phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

tr1ad

Trusted Member
Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
I believe I have enough scuffs and scratches on my phone now to definitely worry about damage....
But I'll still use a case when heading out for a night of drinking

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I believe I have enough scuffs and scratches on my phone now to definitely worry about damage....
But I'll still use a case when heading out for a night of drinking

Three words....Apple Leather Case

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

rodmatic

Aug 31, 2015
Visit site
The Ringke Fusion case is a very solid case and it's only 12 dollars I believe. It's a completely clear case and keeps it protected. It's great if you want to show off the phones design and logo. It comes with a screen protector film of you don't mind those types of screen protectors. Oh and it also has port protectors for the charging port and headphones

Posted via the iMore App for Android

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
The other day, this guy in the store said "is that an iPhone, I didn't know Apple made leather phones". I just laughed, and told him it was the Apple Leather case. Once again the Apple Leather case looks like it was part of the assembly process of the iPhone. No reason for me to look elsewhere

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
I picked up an Xdoria Defense Gear bumper in gold. It's REALLY nice for when I'm out and about and think I may drop it, but lately I've been running without a case at all.

It sucks having a 30% discount on cases at work lol.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

Smply_Rckless

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
I hit the jackpot. I found a life proof nuud for $5 !!! Has the seal in it & is also still water proof. 🏽

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus  using Tapatalk

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
I use the Rock Infinite Case. Aluminum frame and acrylic back. I use a Spigen Glas Tr screen protector in combination with it. Works well and matches the space grey phone.

41MF4haD4xL._SX425_.jpg