What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
As much as I love some other the case options, I still agree with others, Apple's leather cases just feel great. I think I might switch back to my black leather case this weekend.

Side note, I keep seeing others mention product black or some other color. I just feel like mentioning only the red gets a product in front of it as it a special who's proceeds to go the Product(Red) foundation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
As much as I love some other the case options, I still agree with others, Apple's leather cases just feel great. I think I might switch back to my black leather case this weekend.

Side note, I keep seeing others mention product black or some other color. I just feel like mentioning only the red gets a product in front of it as it a special who's proceeds to go the Product(Red) foundation.

THANK YOU.

It's been making me twitch for weeks.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

Thanks for that info. I didn't know that

tansaucj

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
Spigen makes a great slim case I use for my 6+, the Tough Armor. Has a little kickstand on the back. I removed it since after about 3 months it would come loose in my pocket and get caught when I tried to remove the phone. They were smart enough to put some graphics behind the kickstand, so even with it removed, the case looks good. Light, looks good, shock absorber corners and raised edge on front so if you lay the phone face down on something the screen is raised up and protected.

anon(1733)

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
I used the Thule x3. But I prefer the phone without a case. I ordered the egrip protector for the back so it's not so slippery.

violetjune

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
New day... New case... Trying out this case. So far feels very nice. I think it's a yes!!!!
Spigen Capella
9efb7f9e2749a1fbef22f29a60bb0de6.jpg

935ee936bc97147ad6bc71676efdcb97.jpg

Sent from my gold iPhone 6 plus

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
The black Apple leather is case is pretty perfect. I am shocked as to how well it has held up. Really loving it. I have the blue leather Apple case for my iPad Air 2 and it is equally awesome.

Sent from my iPad Air 2 using Tapatalk

robbrick

Dec 12, 2003
www.dimensiondvd.com
I'm now using the Spigen Ultra Hybrid case (black) as my daily. It's got a clear back and an integrated bumper around the edges. Keeps the profile of the phone super-slim. Also the case has built in shock absorption and it's supposed to be able to take a fall, though I won't test it... LOL

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

baseballbert

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
Just got a Switcheasy Numbers case and it is great. Good protection, port and earphone covers, lightweight and minimal footprint.

The buttons have a great feel to them as well. I'd definitely recommend it.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Not sure if you can really call it a case, but I saw mention of the eGrip Skin, I bought one and I just put it on and I'm already loving it. It can applied to the phone or to the back of a case and it offers a great amount of grip. I don't feel any imminent danger of dropping my phone now. It was $15 on Amazon.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro