What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

DJAJ

Jul 27, 2015
Visit site
hmm i have my going out badazzle case and a protective functional case, although i should probably just use the protective poetic case all the time since when you go out there's a higher chance of getting drinks spilled on or dropping it on the dance floor :p IMG_1304.JPG

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Just changed it up with a new purchase. I'm using the Olloclip case now, to go with the Olliclip lenses I just bought. I'm just going to say, this case is so much better than I was expecting. It fits like the Apple Leather Case, feels like a thin Otterbox, clear back allows me to still see the beauty of the phone, the button covers are fantastic and give you that satisfying clicky feel with feeling clicky and cheap, and there's a nice groove for the mute switch that makes it just as easy to use as if the phone was naked. It's normally a $30 case but since I bought lenses I got $10 off so it was only $20. I also bought directly from Olloclip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pelodelobo

Jul 29, 2015
Visit site
7136e308257b60ecf985af023a3e4b76.jpg

Enviado do meu iPhone usando o Tapatalk

pelodelobo

Jul 29, 2015
Visit site
Apple Music isn't available in Mozambique et...but my wife's iPhone 5S just gets it after iOS 8.4 actualization.

What should be appending???

Enviado do meu iPhone usando o Tapatalk

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I've bought many cases for my 6 but I always go back to using the Apple leather case.

Yeah, that's the addiction in most of us. I'm constantly talking myself out of buying cases just for the sake of having cases because I'm TOTALLY satisfied with my Apple Black Leather Case but some voice keeps telling me "you need more cases".....LOL

parker5011

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, that's the addiction in most of us. I'm constantly talking myself out of buying cases just for the sake of having cases because I'm TOTALLY satisfied with my Apple Black Leather Case but some voice keeps telling me "you need more cases".....LOL

Yup. Rocking the blue leather now. Getting the brown leather in August. Don't want any other case.

iPhone 6 sending this your way!

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Yup. Rocking the blue leather now. Getting the brown leather in August. Don't want any other case.

I haven't removed my Apple Black Leather Case since 6/24 the same day I purchased my 6Plus...LOL. The Apple Leather Cases seems as though it was part of the iPhone manufacturing process of the 6/6Plus. It should have came in the iPhone box if you ask me....LOL

parker5011

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I totally agree. I'm actually considering buying a 6+ and from what I understand the leather case is the best option for it.

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
I totally agree. I'm actually considering buying a 6+ and from what I understand the leather case is the best option for it.

It does look good! I think it looks/feels just right on both the 6/6s. I have to admit though I did exchange my brown and red leather for the black again. It is the least worriesome of them all. Plus the black just looks best on space grey. And I'd know.. I tried them all *embarassed*

parker5011

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
It does look good! I think it looks/feels just right on both the 6/6s. I have to admit though I did exchange my brown and red leather for the black again. It is the least worriesome of them all. Plus the black just looks best on space grey. And I'd know.. I tried them all *embarassed*

My blue one looks great on my space grey as well. Even the "weathered" look is good. That's why it's so hard to try a new case. Can't get away from it.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro