What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

Smply_Rckless

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
Was gonna pick up a Tech21 case at best buy when I went to get a zagg glass protector.... Forgot my wallet at home. I thought best buy supported  pay ?

Tapatalk'n On The IPhone 6 Plus 

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Today after church service was over I saw a fellow member with an iPhone 6Plus in an Otterbox Defender, that thing is HUGE. I went up to her and showed her my 6Plus in my Black Apple Leather Case and she replied "so that's what my phone looks like without this case, I've had it on so long I forgot what it looked like", I couldn't help but laugh. Not making fun of people who use/like the Otterbox cases they provide excellent protection, but at what cost. Hiding one of the most beautiful smartphones in the world......To each his/her own I guess.

Shawn Schrader

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
some people prefer the protection over beauty. yes its beautiful phone and all. but is your phone going still be pretty cracked scratched or bent. i have bad neck my neck is basically glued to a rod. i cannot bend my head at so im forced hold my phone eye level. im looking for good protective case but am going the glass and maybe otter commuter way.

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
some people prefer the protection over beauty. yes its beautiful phone and all. but is your phone going still be pretty cracked scratched or bent. i have bad neck my neck is basically glued to a rod. i cannot bend my head at so im forced hold my phone eye level. im looking for good protective case but am going the glass and maybe otter commuter way.
Tech 21 and tempered glass could work nicely for you.

from the Elegance

Smply_Rckless

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
Just bought this one.
57f330cdd00d5ef2b41985bdbd1ad5c7.jpg

Tapatalk'n On The IPhone 6 Plus 

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

Don't get me wrong, I understand that certain situations requires more protection than others, (jobs, children, outdoor fun, clumsiness, ect.) I've used Otterbox cases with previous devices in the past, but I soon realized that my lifestyle didn't require that type of protection. If my iPhone 6Plus is going to take a beating (cracked, scratches, bending, ect.) on a daily basis due to my lifestyle then of course I would reconsider what type of protection I would use.

hot_guitar

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
Bumpies.....although I have to say that I dropped by iPhone 6 from 4 feet onto a very hard floor, and the corner did bend back about 2mm, though nothing was broken and the phone works.

anon6040766

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
Recently flipped from a Gold iPhone 6 using an Apple Brown Leather Case to a Space Gray iPhone 6 using the Black Otterbox Defender Case. I feel the leather case had much better grip, but the Otterbox has better protection without adding nearly as much bulk as I thought it would. My only complaint that may send me to an Apple Black Leather Case is that the Otterbox covers some of the screen. Sometimes it's difficult to drag apps to different pages or when in my contacts list I have to scroll down instead of tapping a letter on the right side (I know I can just search).

Shack2424

Mar 11, 2015
Visit site
I like the Incipio stuff.....quality cases, and reasonable prices, even at Retail MSRP
And for sure get a glass screen protector.....even a budget one from eBay or Amazon. Got a feather scratch in my glass first month. and my budget glass screen protector from Amazon has been awesome ever since, and not as fingerprinty....

Last edited:

Gohoomoa

Aug 16, 2014
Visit site
Just got today the black apple leather case for the gold 6 plus. I really liked the brown one but the potential discoloring sent me back to black. I like it so far, very thin and stylish.

I have incipio NGP and Spigen tough Armor.
Incipio NGP is my favorite with the apple leather case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rolandh

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
I'm using an Anker Glaze Case on my 6 Plus, it makes it only slightly more bulky than my last case with very little difference in weight.

Roland

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2