What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

seremify

May 9, 2015
Visit site
Verus card case. It fits my identity card (required by law to be carried at all times), my credit card (which doubles as a transit card for tapping on/off buses and trains) and a folded $100 note in case I need food and taxi one day when I don't have my wallet. Best bit is I can tap my phone and pretend I have apple pay at supermarkets or on the train.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

seremify

May 9, 2015
Visit site
I use the Verus Damda which can hold two cards. It's great as it can fit my government identity card, my credit card which doubles as a public transit card for tapping on/off bus and train, and a $100 note for emergencies! And on top of this it provides good protection without excessive bulk.

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
I have my brown leather on right now, but I just ordered a couple of the shatterproof ultra thin cases from mono price. They add zero bulk, absolutely none, and are flush with the screen curve, and at $6 per case it's a steal. They add just the right amount of grip. I got one in clear and the other in ice blue. They should be here next week.

How has the brown held up? Yesterday I exchanged my black one for brown. The brown I have looks amazing on my space gray and actually feels softer than the black one I had. I've read the brown "ages" well! Let me know your experience!

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
How has the brown held up? Yesterday I exchanged my black one for brown. The brown I have looks amazing on my space gray and actually feels softer than the black one I had. I've read the brown "ages" well! Let me know your experience!

It definitely does. I'm very happy with it. It looks slightly darker on the edges but it's still soft and grippy.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
It definitely does. I'm very happy with it. It looks slightly darker on the edges but it's still soft and grippy.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

I've seen photos of the different shades of brown which is kinda what got me to exchange mine! Thanks for answering! I haven't really seen anyone complain of it looking bad like they have the red or pink. :) how long did it take for yours to darken?

anon(2254645)

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I've had my brown leather case for about 5 months now and it still looks great. Aged leather look (slight scuffing, etc.) but nothing unsightly, like the red turning black. My only problem is that the two bottom corners each have a small chunk of leather missing as a result of 2 falls. Protected the phone though!

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
I've had my brown leather case for about 5 months now and it still looks great. Aged leather look (slight scuffing, etc.) but nothing unsightly, like the red turning black. My only problem is that the two bottom corners each have a small chunk of leather missing as a result of 2 falls. Protected the phone though!

I've seen videos of it adequately protecting the phone against drops. I have yet to drop mine (since I got it in March-knock on wood) so I'm not one to drop it on a regular basis. Even my five year old son has never dropped his tablet he got in February! Guess he takes after me! I know accidents happen but still :) good to know that it's pretty safe against minor falls! (Also have a glass screen protector on mine)

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
That's awesome! Well I'll be putting it to the test this week- it'll be going to the gym with me! Do you have pictures of how it's aged?

583f97f27dcfdc109800fa0f4d25b0de.jpg
e86aeb6df827618ca8647c1c7b0001ad.jpg

That second one, the flash really picked up how it darkens.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Today's case is my Midnight Blue Apple Leather Case. Bought it at launch and I still love it! It looks exactly like the pics parker5011 posted

dchandler

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
Today I went back to the Spigen Neo Hybrid in white... I have CSD (Case Swap Disorder), BAD!! I think I have 10+ cases for my 6 Plus, I lost count :)

Hummm... Makes me wonder:

Neo Hybrid White
Neo Hybrid Yellow
Neo Hybrid Red
Neo Hybrid Silver
Neo Hybrid Metal Silver
Neo Hybrid Metal Silver bumper
Slim Fit clear
Black Leather
Green Silicone
Mophie Juice Pack
Siedo Bumper
Incipio Folio
Non name brand green folio

Issues, yup, I have issues :)

Yeah you got it bad lol

Sent from the great iPhone 6+

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
Does anyone have pictures of how the red apple leather case wears? And how long of a period of time? I still love the red but terrified I'll mess it up. I don't put my phone in my pocket often (maybe once a month?) but I do take my phone to the gym. So just curious! Anyone have pictures?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods