What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

anon(73368)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

a0f44882f2e30fc8e993b17a38154f3b.jpg
4194e4e0d582a2567a10a2a1f9f05d24.jpg
5d83d5799fee09bfc91f7f5966196106.jpg

Sent from my  Iphone 6 plus 

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Currently, I'm using the Apple leather case. I change it up pretty often though. Right now I switch between an Otterbox Commuter, BookBook, Apple leather case, Speck Candyshell, and a Rhino Shield.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

olliegrl

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
lmao " i can do what i want". hahahaha.

thanks for this thread guys. it's been helpful in my journey to find a good case for my future 6+.

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
lmao " i can do what i want". hahahaha.

thanks for this thread guys. it's been helpful in my journey to find a good case for my future 6+.

Lmao right? And yes it is super helpful because we are every day users not a quick reviewer! So many good opinions on here. (And a few not so great ;) )

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Contemplating ordering a Slickwrap clear skin and roll like that for a while. Anyone else do that?

Gtech21

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
I am using the apple leather case for my iPhone 6 plus. It works out great for me. I also have a spigen tough armor with kickstand.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

parker5011

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I have the  leather (blue) and love it. Even now that's its worn down some I still love the case. I also have an incipio dual pro and I like it but it adds some weight to the phone and is a little slippery. I've wanted to try tech 21 but haven't pulled the trigger on buying any yet. Trying to be good about buying cases. So tough to hold off...haha

iPhone 6 sending this your way!

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
I have the  leather (blue) and love it. Even now that's its worn down some I still love the case. I also have an incipio dual pro and I like it but it adds some weight to the phone and is a little slippery. I've wanted to try tech 21 but haven't pulled the trigger on buying any yet. Trying to be good about buying cases. So tough to hold off...haha

iPhone 6 sending this your way!

Wondering. What does your leather case look like "worn down"? I have the black so i don't have to necessarily worry about the color changing.

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Wondering. What does your leather case look like "worn down"? I have the black so i don't have to necessarily worry about the color changing.

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1436442814.939643.jpg
Here's an example of the red Apple leather case for the 5/5S. I thought out of the box it was the best looking case I'd ever seen. But this happened quickly. I've used black or navy blue since.

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
View attachment 84848
Here's an example of the red Apple leather case for the 5/5S. I thought out of the box it was the best looking case I'd ever seen. But this happened quickly. I've used black or navy blue since.

Woah! I'm kinda glad I didn't get the red then! At the Apple Store they had a red demo for the iPad (because I mentioned I was concerned about how it would wear) and I could see some wear with everyone handling it in the store but it didn't look like that. The wear i saw wasn't too bad. Almost got the red! Also almost got the brown but just decided on black. They sure do look good (all of them) at the store! They really are a nice looking case for the iPhone

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Woah! I'm kinda glad I didn't get the red then! At the Apple Store they had a red demo for the iPad (because I mentioned I was concerned about how it would wear) and I could see some wear with everyone handling it in the store but it didn't look like that. The wear i saw wasn't too bad. Almost got the red! Also almost got the brown but just decided on black. They sure do look good (all of them) at the store! They really are a nice looking case for the iPhone

The mileage definitely varies on them depending on use. I remember in a thread dedicated to this, there were many examples of the case not looking at bad as others after the same amount of time. Some used traditional leather protector products and cleaning products. I didn't. In my case, I think it was the daily in and out of pants pockets, the fact I would handle it after working out at my crossfit gym (which has your hands touching bars, plates, mats, etc), handling a lot of paper at work with ink on it, etc. Mine didn't stand a chance really.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro