What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Apple Care would cost more than buying a few cases if you had to pay the $150 deductible. IMO a case is a better 'insurance' policy than using AC, though AC would be nice to have as a backup.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

I disagree. That's like saying I'm not going to put insurance on my car but put $1000 set of rims on and hope for the best.

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
It blows my mind how many people buy one of the most beautifully designed phones (in my opinion) and then bury it in these enormous cases. Now that said everyone is free to do as they please, as they should be. But I'll take a minimalist case and AppleCare every day.

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
It blows my mind how many people buy one of the most beautifully designed phones (in my opinion) and then bury it in these enormous cases. Now that said everyone is free to do as they please, as they should be. But I'll take a minimalist case and AppleCare every day.

Everyone thinks "omg I need super drop protection" as if they fling their phone 20 feet in the air or something on a regular basis. To each their own of course. But I have never broken an iPhone. Ever. So I don't really need something heavy duty when i really think about it. I've seen enough review videos on the leather case that it does protect it enough for people who tend to not throw their device on a regular basis lol

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Today I went back to the Spigen Neo Hybrid in white... I have CSD (Case Swap Disorder), BAD!! I think I have 10+ cases for my 6 Plus, I lost count :)

Hummm... Makes me wonder:

Neo Hybrid White
Neo Hybrid Yellow
Neo Hybrid Red
Neo Hybrid Silver
Neo Hybrid Metal Silver
Neo Hybrid Metal Silver bumper
Slim Fit clear
Black Leather
Green Silicone
Mophie Juice Pack
Siedo Bumper
Incipio Folio
Non name brand green folio

Issues, yup, I have issues :)

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Today I went back to the Spigen Neo Hybrid in white... I have CSD (Case Swap Disorder), BAD!! I think I have 10+ cases for my 6 Plus, I lost count :)

Neo Hybrid White
Neo Hybrid Yellow
Neo Hybrid Red
Neo Hybrid Silver
Neo Hybrid Metal Silver
Slim Fit clear
Black Leather
Green Silicone
Mophie Juice Pack
Siedo Bumper
Incipio Folio

I also had/have CSD, I got help for it, but I think I'm about to relasp :biggrin:

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site

Neo Hybrid White
Neo Hybrid Yellow
Neo Hybrid Red
Neo Hybrid Silver
Neo Hybrid Metal Silver
Slim Fit clear
Black Leather
Green Silicone
Mophie Juice Pack
Siedo Bumper
Incipio Folio

Well, you're not alone then, count me in among those affected by CSD. I think I'm in the same ballpark as you, don't have an exact count though, but I keep coming across (err, actively looking for) new cases that catch my eye. Thank goodness that this years models of new iPhones will be the same sizes as the 6 and 6 plus - if the rumors are correct on that matter. Fingers crossed on that one though. 👌

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I tried a case on at BestBuy that I really like, but I did not get it because it was way too hard to get off :) If I got it that might have been my forever case :)

deedeebear

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
I'm looking for a folio style case that's not very bulky. It doesn't have to be a wallet case either. Just a folio. Any suggestions?

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I tried a case on at BestBuy that I really like, but I did not get it because it was way too hard to get off :) If I got it that might have been my forever case :)

I actually made the mistake of buying a couple of $5.00 cases from Target that were extremely difficult (tight fitting) to take on or off. Ended up returning them because I felt like either I was going scratch the phone, or snap the cases in half. I guess you get what you pay for, lesson learned on my part.

anon(73368)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Just got the diztronic case for my 6+ and I highly recommend it! Very slim has great protection and looks nice. Has a nice feel. For 10 bucks so worth it!

Sent from my  Iphone 6 plus 

tr1ad

Trusted Member
Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
Thats for u
Other people like protection on there phones

So have you finished recommending the UAG in almost every thread?
Because that's not exactly the top of the line protection....

And with regards to the other comments, yes... For me it depends on where I am or going would determine the type of case (if any) to be used

robbrick

Dec 12, 2003
www.dimensiondvd.com
Just got the diztronic case for my 6+ and I highly recommend it! Very slim has great protection and looks nice. Has a nice feel. For 10 bucks so worth it!

Sent from my  Iphone 6 plus 

Would you post a few pics of the phone in the case? I'm waiting for mine to arrive!

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR