What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Not enough protection

It beats carrying around a brick... IMHO. Unless my employment consist of hardcore stuff, I really don't need a case thats heavy duty and bulky to hide the looks and true size of my smartphone (6Plus), and there is always INSURANCE for those mishaps.....Just my .02 cents

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
It beats carrying around a brick... IMHO. Unless my employment consist of hardcore stuff, I really don't need a case thats heavy duty and bulky to hide the looks and true size of my smartphone (6Plus), and there is always INSURANCE for those mishaps.....Just my .02 cents

A brick that gets crappy reviews too.. Ie otterbox this round. So many reports of the case not holding up to its name.

dchandler

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
I get the case I like, sometimes I use a case that's heavy duty protection and sometimes no protection, it just depends on what I do.

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
I like the cream white one or whatever it's called lol. Is the bottom covered ?

Tapatalk'n On The IPhone 6 Plus 

I'm gonna tell ya that pink one (looks light right? It's the pink version for leather) does not wear well. Even the guy at the Apple Store said so. He said the red will show a little. Showed me the demo that's been handled. The wear on the red isn't as bad as reviews make it to be

Last edited:

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
When u dont want to spend too much money for insurance claim u get the case thats heavy duty

Let me get this straight, you don't want to spend money on insurance, but are willing to spend approx $100 on two cases? How many other cases do you have?....Hummm.

Smply_Rckless

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
I'm gonna tell ha that pink one (looks light right? It's the pink version for leather) does not wear well. Even the guy at the Apple Store said so. He said the red will show a little. Showed me the demo that's been handled. The wear on the red isn't as bad as reviews make it to be

That's pink, really !? Lol. I'm gonna check out the all black one then. I can't seem to find much of anything that goes with a white iPhone.

Tapatalk'n On The IPhone 6 Plus 

robbrick

Dec 12, 2003
www.dimensiondvd.com
Let me get this straight, you don't want to spend money on insurance, but are willing to spend approx $100 on two cases? How many other cases do you have?....Hummm.

Apple Care would cost more than buying a few cases if you had to pay the $150 deductible. IMO a case is a better 'insurance' policy than using AC, though AC would be nice to have as a backup.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR