What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I hate that I can't find the right case. I have issues with everyone I got. Ones I had the least issues with are the grip, ngp, magpul and the uag. But the speck I'm worried the materials will break down relatively quickly like my last speck case, the ngp I worry isn't rigid enough to stop potential bending of the phone, the magpul case the headphone port isn't big enough for my Sony mdrs, and the uag has those two squares cut out on the back where dust can get in.

I am completely and utterly in shock that you have found issues with every case and worries about them to boot. I mean, of all people!! Lol

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
I hate that I can't find the right case. I have issues with everyone I got. Ones I had the least issues with are the grip, ngp, magpul and the uag. But the speck I'm worried the materials will break down relatively quickly like my last speck case, the ngp I worry isn't rigid enough to stop potential bending of the phone, the magpul case the headphone port isn't big enough for my Sony mdrs, and the uag has those two squares cut out on the back where dust can get in.

Tech 21. You have not had good luck with Tech 21?

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I went ahead and got the Apple Leather Case in Black for my Space Grey 6Plus and it just speaks/screams CLASS.

jenni122701

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
Got my gold Caseology case the other day. Its very pretty!
8025c8bf3556002761143e18312e079a.jpg

Sent from my fantastic iPad Air!

RavenSword

May 16, 2013
Visit site
That is true on my iPhone 6+ version. The lip is more prominent on my Note 4 and S5 versions. Unfortunately, Tech 21 doesn't make cases for my NeXuS 6.
:(

I mean maybe it's not a big deal but I worry how it'll hold up to a face down drop. Also, maybe I'm just paranoid and want a rigid case to prevent bending.

I like flexible cases because there easier to remove when I want to clean my phone, but rigid plastic cases offer more bend and drop protection.

Right now I'm going through a return gaunlet to try and find a speck case that doesn't have gaps where the lip meets the screen.

Smply_Rckless

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
Just ordered a life proof fre case for my 6 plus. About to take a vacation to the Caribbean for a week. So excited !

3f60bd40ab7533412718a4b3febf9af7.jpg

Tapatalk'n On The IPhone 6 Plus 

hearmeoutx

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
I was using the RhinoShield for roughly a month and the case cracked in the process of me taking the case off. I am very annoyed and upset about it. I plan on emailing them and having them swap it out. (Hopefully)

I am currently using the Lifeproof Nuud case on my iPhone 6 Plus and I love it. I have always been a huge fan of Lifeproof cases.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
Picked up my UAG Valkyrie for my iPhone 6 last night. Wasn't too sure about keeping it until I saw it. I love the way this one feels! Superb! So I'll be rocking this one for awhile 😊

Jzamora1978

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
The UAG case is very nice. It might take a little getting used to, but it's great. I have the clear Maverick one and it's my go to case.

Jzamora1978

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
I was thinking about getting the rhino shield, but now hearing that above, maybe I won't. I like how it looks but hearing that makes me a little cautious.

RavenSword

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Picked up my UAG Valkyrie for my iPhone 6 last night. Wasn't too sure about keeping it until I saw it. I love the way this one feels! Superb! So I'll be rocking this one for awhile 😊

Thing about the 6 version I like more is that there isn't those little openings on the back, right?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods