What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Was at BestBuy and tried an iGlaze case on my phone. It was super nice, but very hard to get off :(

I'll stick with the Apple Leather case :)

Robster33

Jan 9, 2015
Visit site
I am back using the UAG, not sure why but its the only case i have used that i have dropped the phone in a few times, never drop it in a Apple leather. Will stick with it for work days need the protection, Apple leather on the weekends. wish it was easier to get off.
Any tips for that?

Jzamora1978

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
That would work. I have a tempered glass screen on the front but nothing on the back. But that is a good idea. I should have thought of that

It was suggested to me that I put the included screen protector on the back. I have a glass protector on the front. Good suggestion? Or does it not really matter?

And thank you ;)

imnjs

Jun 16, 2015
Visit site
Got the Magpul field case today. Seriously loving it so far. Really solid feel and the tactile buttons are awesome. Would be really cool if Magpul made one with a card slot.

saichick04

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
I started with a speck candyshell grip but it had more grip on my phone than me. It took an act of God to get that thing off. Now I'm using an incipio npg case. So far I love it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I just picked up an ultra thin case for $5 today. It fits perfectly and provides grip without adding size to the phone. It's not totally clear but more of smoke color I guess. Feels great and I'll use it for around the house and work. Definitely not going to provide much drop protection so I won't use it for more than home and work. Great deal for $5.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
Ok anyone? Saw this on Amazon. But... Never seen this color option offered through speck or any retailers they supply to. So... Counterfeit? It's so pretty though ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1434939754.363082.jpg

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Ok anyone? Saw this on Amazon. But... Never seen this color option offered through speck or any retailers they supply to. So... Counterfeit? It's so pretty though View attachment 83746

I don't see it on the Speck site either but I looked on Amazon and it does say shipped and sold by Amazon. That's usually a safe bet. At least that's what I go by. I only buy when it says that. Since it is sold by Amazon, you can always return it if you get it and it's not the real deal.

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
I don't see it on the Speck site either but I looked on Amazon and it does say shipped and sold by Amazon. That's usually a safe bet. At least that's what I go by. I only buy when it says that. Since it is sold by Amazon, you can always return it if you get it and it's not the real deal.

Well I just emailed specks CS with a link included. I'll report my findings!

fergusioricy

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Using a Belkin case I got off of Amazon for like $15. Never had any issues with it. Gone through screen protectors like nobody's business, currently using a SecondSkin ONE and think I'll go for their full screen coverage next. Would like to find a thinner case, I hate covering up such a good looking phone with a piece of cheap plastic!

RavenSword

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Quick question: if the cases border isn't flush against the phones screen, can dust get in? (I'm talking about when you have your phone in a case and look at it side ways you'll see the case should be flush against the screen.)

I'm asking because while I love the uag case i do notice that there are some small opening in the fit. Sort of worrying dust will get into the case.

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
Quick question: if the cases border isn't flush against the phones screen, can dust get in? (I'm talking about when you have your phone in a case and look at it side ways you'll see the case should be flush against the screen.)

I'm asking because while I love the uag case i do notice that there are some small opening in the fit. Sort of worrying dust will get into the case.

One of my friends here is returning his uag because of those holes. He had the clear version and saw that dust and dirt and debris does in fact get in there.

I ordered one but plan on returning it. Don't want a case that allows that much in. Still don't get the holes on the back ...

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
I'm still using a Tech 21 Classic Check Clear on my 6+. I love the look of the clearish Tech 21 cases. I love the look of that orange band that circumnavigates them.

Easycure1974

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
One of my friends here is returning his uag because of those holes. He had the clear version and saw that dust and dirt and debris does in fact get in there.

I ordered one but plan on returning it. Don't want a case that allows that much in. Still don't get the holes on the back ...

Had the same problem with my clear UAG. But my black is pressed flat against the back of the phone so nothing comes in there

Skickat fr?n min iPhone med Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2