What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

MariMac21

May 20, 2015
Visit site
Go with the iPhone 6 Plus, you won't regret it, the big screen is one of a kind. As for the case, I am using a simple clear case to show off the back of my beautiful iPhone in golden color haha! I love it :heart::heart:

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
I had a UAG case, yes lint will try to get in but it won't do harm, it's actually a good case. The buttons are very easy to push and I mean extremely easy that no pressure is even needed to push the volume and power buttons which is something that I really like. I'm actually thinking of getting another one for my 6+ but probably not the Maverack, maybe the Aero (Blue) this time
They're available on best buys site. Maybe they'll start carrying them! Ideally I like to look at things first before I buy them. Would be ideal if best buy started carrying them!

Darthstorm528

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
They're available on best buys site. Maybe they'll start carrying them! Ideally I like to look at things first before I buy them. Would be ideal if best buy started carrying them!

Best Buy's started to partner with a lot of online retailers when it comes to cases and I doubt Best Buy would carry them. They basically carry Speck and Tech 21 cases, Amazon is cheaper especially if you have a Prime account with them. If not, sign up and you'll get a 30 day free trail with free 1 day shipping on everything.

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
Best Buy's started to partner with a lot of online retailers when it comes to cases and I doubt Best Buy would carry them. They basically carry Speck and Tech 21 cases, Amazon is cheaper especially if you have a Prime account with them. If not, sign up and you'll get a 30 day free trail with free 1 day shipping on everything.

I would but honestly I don't like buying stuff like this on eBay or Amazon. Only because I know a lot of counterfeits are sold on those sites :/

robbrick

Dec 12, 2003
www.dimensiondvd.com
I would but honestly I don't like buying stuff like this on eBay or Amazon. Only because I know a lot of counterfeits are sold on those sites :/

If you buy from the companies that sell directly through Amazon there will be no issue. I've bought Spigen from Amazon and always get genuine products - no counterfeits.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site

I used to buy everything from Amazon with my prime account. Now best buy prices matches and Amazon charges tax in my state so price is the same. If best buy carries it, I price match and have it the same day from best buy. Sometimes it's more convenient to just have it shipped for free though from Amazon and save the drive time and gas.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Teague Kelley

May 29, 2015
Visit site
I have the life proof nuud, but the latch broke the other day. So today I bought the tech 21 slim case. Better grip. Dust doesn't settle in all the holes the life proof case has. And obviously I can hear whoever is talking to me. I love life proof. But I like the simplicity of the tech 21

MB64

Trusted Member
Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
Just ordered the commuter again to add to my symmetry. I had returned it to get the symmetry but I need something a bit more thicker as well for my job during the week. So I'll be using that along with the spigen clear case for the weekends.

imnjs

Jun 16, 2015
Visit site
Just ordered the Magpul field case in black. Should be here Sunday. If that one doesn't work out I will probably go with a Griffin Reveal case.

MB64

Trusted Member
Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
Just ordered the Magpul field case in black. Should be here Sunday. If that one doesn't work out I will probably go with a Griffin Reveal case.

Those Griffins get scuffed up to easily. That's why I went with the spigen. I used to get those all the time till someone told me about the spigen.

JOSH_WH1TE

Jun 7, 2014
Visit site
I've been using a cheap case similar to the Belkin Airskin.
The case is good because it's thin, it adds a little bit of grip and protects it from scratches.
I have dropped the phone with this case on and it was fine; however I do feel a decent screen protector is essential with such a thin case.
I will attach a screenshot of my case here:iMoreAppImg_20150619_190343.jpg

RavenSword

May 16, 2013
Visit site
The main thing I don't like about the candy she'll grip is that it's hard to remove. I like cleaning my phone about once a week. So I think I need a more flexible case that's easy to remove. Only issue is that the phone could be more prone to bending in a flexible case.