What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

AngrySK

May 21, 2015
Visit site
Anyone using the tylt ENERGI Sliding Power Case*for iPhone 6 Plus?

If so what are your thoughts?

Posted via the iMore App for Android

RavenSword

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Going to go back to the UAG case. I've dropped my phone like three times in two days and while the tech 21 protected it, I really would feel better having a more protective case.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Hi, my name is metllicamilitia and I'm a case junkie. It has gotten better, I only have a few cases now.

Rhino Shield - if you want slim protection look no further
Apple leather case
Speck Candyshell Grip
Book Book by Twelve South

This list will grow, it always does, but moving took precedence over my money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BrindawithanI

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
I think I've found MY one perfect case! TwelveSouth SurfacePad in camel. Slim and really great quality leather. I'm sure I'll eat my words where the "one" is concerned but, for now...

mommybetts

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Case junkie here! I have my first Otterbox coming in the mail Monday since I purchased this iPhone last year on launch day. My iPhone 4s and 5 kept an Otterbox on it, but not this one. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433051526.468031.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
Well, I was on a day trip to the states and we were in Best Buy so, since Speck cases are damn near impossible for me to find where I am in Canada and while I generally use my plus caseless and I do love me some speck cases, I checked out the selection. They had the celestial candyshell inked one, the aqua and pink/beige floral inked one, some of the card holder ones and a few of the grips. After much deliberating (and repeatedly telling myself I can only get one because I am determined not to have a million cases this time lol) I grabbed the BB exclusive white/Aqua grip.

I have missed having a speck case. And I do like the added grip it adds. I really think speck makes my favourite cases of all time.

c942359ac63fafb824849c1cc4e81c88.jpg
0e19f749f39976e9fc8880f4716563ed.jpg

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Whats it like the brown, does it wear like the 5S brown? Do you have a SG plus?

Well I've only had it for like 2 weeks, but it's wearing as good as the others did I suppose...no staining or darkening or anything.

I have no idea what an SG Plus is...so I wouldn't know how to answer that.

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
Well I've only had it for like 2 weeks, but it's wearing as good as the others did I suppose...no staining or darkening or anything.

I have no idea what an SG Plus is...so I wouldn't know how to answer that.

Space Grey Plus?

My guess anyway.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Did anyone experience longer ship times from Slick Wraps? I took advantage of their Memorial Day promotion last Monday and my stuff has yet to ship. I did send them an e-mail but waiting for a response.

EDIT: I got a response earlier with a tracking number. They didn't send me the shipping notification. Should arrive today.

Last edited:

Jzamora1978

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
I got mine pretty quick. I didn't receive any email about the wraps shipping like I thought they were going to send me. Then a couple days later, they were in the mail.

Jzamora1978

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
Btw, I got the black carbon one for my 6 plus, and j have to say it's very nice. No way going back to case. Feels good in the hand and it's been a couple weeks.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh