What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

heyitsmaya

May 11, 2015
Visit site
Is it pretty thin or is it thick? I can't seem to tell from pictures. And it's $50! WTF?? Worth it?

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

It's pretty thick. The pictures are a bit deceiving but it does add some bulk to the phone. Yes it's $50, but not worth it to be honest. The case feels a bit cheap, but maybe that's just me.

RavenSword

May 16, 2013
Visit site
So I really need to hunker down and get a case I like. I already own 6 cases (3 specks, magpul, nap, and a diatonic) and I've bought and returned a otter box, tech 21 tactical, and tech 21 Eco mesh and the Thule atmos x3. They all have issues for me in one way or another. I think I'm just gonna get the Evo mesh and just use the speck when I need more protection. But I hate the idea of owning all these cases. Seems such a waste.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
So I really need to hunker down and get a case I like. I already own 6 cases (3 specks, magpul, nap, and a diatonic) and I've bought and returned a otter box, tech 21 tactical, and tech 21 Eco mesh and the Thule atmos x3. They all have issues for me in one way or another. I think I'm just gonna get the Evo mesh and just use the speck when I need more protection. But I hate the idea of owning all these cases. Seems such a waste.

:straight-face:

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I grabbed a Power Support Air Jacket in black for the 6 Plus. It's cool because it's a slim profile type case.

It is a real b*tch to get it off. I don't even bother trying to anymore. I don't think I'll ever take it off again because of this lol

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
I grabbed a Power Support Air Jacket in black for the 6 Plus. It's cool because it's a slim profile type case.

It is a real b*tch to get it off. I don't even bother trying to anymore. I don't think I'll ever take it off again because of this lol

Oh hell, after 10 minutes of taking mine off I stepped on it in my garage lol. It is done...

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
I am using the Rhino Shield bumper, and let me tell you, this case is amazing. It is my favorite iPhone case to date. I will be investing in a life proof or similar case for the summer since I will be teaching at a camp this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is the bumper bulky on the sides? Been thinking of getting one.

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Nice. Been using a slick wrap on my 6plus so hopefully I can put it right over top.

deedeebear

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
Is the bumper bulky on the sides? Been thinking of getting one.

I have a rhinoshield too. I think the bumper is a bit bulky but that's my opinion. The trade off is the back of your phone being exposed so it feels nice (I use the back screen protector that came with it).

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Cool thanks. I basically have a clear screen protector on the back. It's just a slick wrap.

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
The Rock. Rocking a Lifeproof.

1d3143210b0f3f2b4300e43481c8f969.jpg

MB64

Trusted Member
Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
Just got my iPhone plus, put it in a commuter. I like the symmetry as well but that doesn't cover up the ports. But I like to change them around every now and then. Like I did with my 6. Eventually I'll get the symmetry as well and the spigen clear case.