What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
Yeah their screen cover is awful. It does have the hole on the defender but there is a plastic cover in there. I just don't like the size of the defender for me.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
Have you tried this one?

http://www.amazon.com/Full-body-Pro...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU2518367

My husband just got it for his Ipad Air, it's pretty good. The screen cover is much tighter on the screen than the Defender, and there are no holes anywhere.

RavenSword

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Anyone else have this weird thing about having the case lip being perfectly flush with touching the screen. Like, if you look at the lip from the side it touches the screen, creating a sort of dust protection from dust getting in there. Some cases I have they have a gap in spots and it really bugs me. Afraid dust will get in there and scratch the phone.

robbrick

Dec 12, 2003
www.dimensiondvd.com
Have you tried this one?

http://www.amazon.com/Full-body-Pro...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU2518392

My husband just got it for his Ipad Air, it's pretty good. The screen cover is much tighter on the screen than the Defender, and there are no holes anywhere.

Yes! That is awesome! I will look more into this. Thanks. I wonder if I could take out the screen protector they have installed and use my zagg I've already got on my iPhone.

robbrick

Dec 12, 2003
www.dimensiondvd.com
Have you tried this one?

http://www.amazon.com/Full-body-Pro...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU2518394

Is the screen shield plastic or glass? If it was glass that would be more attractive to me. I'm gonna research this though. Never seen this before. Thanks!

RavenSword

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone have a good suggestion for a slim yet protective case? I've tried so many I can't seem to find one that isn't bulky but offers good drop protection.

anon(73368)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone have a good suggestion for a slim yet protective case? I've tried so many I can't seem to find one that isn't bulky but offers good drop protection.

Spigen neo hybrid or the apple leather/silicone. But yet again I always carry ac+.

Sent from my  Iphone 6 plus 

heyitsmaya

May 11, 2015
Visit site
Has anyone tried the new Speck mighty shell? I heard it's not as slippery since they change the back to matte.

Yeah I have it. Not a big fan of it though. It seems like too much hype for an overpriced case that feels very flimsy and unusually bulkier than other cases. It adds a good amount of grip to your phone and I guess it'll work for someone that's prone to dropping their phones all the time.

tr1ad

Trusted Member
Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
Yes! That is awesome! I will look more into this. Thanks. I wonder if I could take out the screen protector they have installed and use my zagg I've already got on my iPhone.

Yes you can take off the "flimsy" screen and leave it with your own glass/zagg

robbrick

Dec 12, 2003
www.dimensiondvd.com
Yeah I have it. Not a big fan of it though. It seems like too much hype for an overpriced case that feels very flimsy and unusually bulkier than other cases. It adds a good amount of grip to your phone and I guess it'll work for someone that's prone to dropping their phones all the time.

Is it pretty thin or is it thick? I can't seem to tell from pictures. And it's $50! WTF?? Worth it?

hearmeoutx

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
I am using the Rhino Shield bumper, and let me tell you, this case is amazing. It is my favorite iPhone case to date. I will be investing in a life proof or similar case for the summer since I will be teaching at a camp this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
I am using the Rhino Shield bumper, and let me tell you, this case is amazing. It is my favorite iPhone case to date. I will be investing in a life proof or similar case for the summer since I will be teaching at a camp this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah, a kindred soul!!!
I'm also teaching at camp starting this coming Thursday, in the Sierras. We do use our phones to communicate from one end of the camp to the other, and in my case it's also a teaching tool since I take pics and share them among those in my group as part of the teaching material.

So my phone needs to be accessible but protected, which is why I chose a case and a holster.
Whichever camp you're headed, I hope you have a great time!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox