What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

tr1ad

Trusted Member
Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
I just can't seem to find my perfect phone case. I have a issue with all of them. The Thule head phone jack isn't big enough, the magpul case the same issue, the ngp I don't think is protective enough, the tech 21 Eco mesh is loose fitting, the UAG I think the cut out will get dust caught in the phone and it's slippery, and the speck candyshell I don't like it's glossy back and I feel the rubber grip lines will peel off eventually.

Same with me, I've got 6 different cases so far.... Including an incipio, symmetry, Spigen, and just ordered a commuter

Agpe17

Apr 9, 2011
Visit site
Agreed with above - my wife thinks I'm INSANE!

I just picked up the Tech21 Evo Mesh in white from the Apple Store - I actually really like it. Nice feel, and good grip.

Looking into getting a Survivor All Terrain for more serious days!

nancybout

Feb 2, 2014
Visit site
I'm a case fanatic but I'll sell them later on ...
Right now using the tech 21 w the pink clear back its so cute!!
Out of all my cases so far... The caseology w the carbon fiber/leather back is awesome.. The Spigen slim armor,Apple leather (black) and the incipio dual pro shine (rose w pink) for now those are my favs!

burwil

Apr 26, 2015
Visit site
I still try cases out when I go to Best Buy and other stores that carry them. Yesterday I tried the Speck. That was hard to get on! Nice, sticky case. But added too much east/west to the Plus. Whatever I try, I still go back to the ZooGue. A slim, form fitting case with a nice ribbed grip.

Dukins

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
Received my spigen neo hybrid red yesterday. I have quite a few cases so far and ordered a few more for my 6+.

Current cases:
Spigen Neo Hybrid Red
Spigen Metal Red
Spigen Neo Hybrid Yellow
Verus Crucial Bumper Red
Verus Thor Silver
Tech 21 Smoke
Caseology Leather Charcoal Black

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
Every time I read this thread, I want to go out and buy another case. I currently use an Apple Leather case. Haven't seen the need to get another, yet. I do like the Speck case thought.

anon(73368)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Every time I read this thread, I want to go out and buy another case. I currently use an Apple Leather case. Haven't seen the need to get another, yet. I do like the Speck case thought.

Apple leather/silicone are the best I've tried on the +. Least bulky and fits the phone perfectly

Sent from my  Iphone 6 plus 

Last edited:

RavenSword

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Anyone have the tech 21 tactical and notice the bottom material is a little loose when pushing on it. It's not as bad as the Eco mesh, but it doesn't seem super rigid.

Agpe17

Apr 9, 2011
Visit site
Just picked up the unbranded, knockoff Otterbox at the local mall. I'm a case snob, and I've never done this, but this is a GREAT case.

It's literally the same as the Otterbox Defender, just without branding.

Originally $25 - bargained the guy down to $15. Feels great. Same coverages at the Defender too.

RavenSword

May 16, 2013
Visit site
I have the evo and find the sides a bit loose. Bottom seems fine. Overall a sick case.

I mean, it's not something that says unless I'm pressing it down. So I guess maybe it's not a big deal. Just something I noticed. I actually had thee I before as well and I found that bottom to be very loose.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
When I get the 6s Plus, I'll get the Otterbox Defender, remove the built in screen and out in a glass protector. Otter makes one, but I haven't heard any reviews. I'd also like this Caseology leather in Cherry Oak.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431824747.797347.jpg

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
I'm happy to report that for now, I have found the perfect set up:

Otterbox Commuter + anti glare screen protector.
When in the field, it fits nicely into a leather holster that I clip onto my pack.

RavenSword

May 16, 2013
Visit site
I may just go back to the incipio ngp I like its fit the most and the fact I can easily remove it. Hopefully it holds up well to a drop.

robbrick

Dec 12, 2003
www.dimensiondvd.com
I'm happy to report that for now, I have found the perfect set up:

Otterbox Commuter + anti glare screen protector.
When in the field, it fits nicely into a leather holster that I clip onto my pack.

I wish otter box would not have the hole in back for the apple logo to show. That bugs me especially since it's not covered with even a clear plastic cover.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

robbrick

Dec 12, 2003
www.dimensiondvd.com
I don't believe the Defender has that hole but when I tried it the screen cover was awful.

Yeah their screen cover is awful. It does have the hole on the defender but there is a plastic cover in there. I just don't like the size of the defender for me.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal