What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

Feb 15, 2015
Visit site
The jimmy case for the 6 works better because it's smaller? Yeah I figured that about the lighter colors. I would definitely get black. I wish they sold on Amazon for the plus. Only for the 6 for now.

Ya it's not bad on the plus. Just seemed better on the 6. I was wishing it was on prime but the free shipping was really fast. They are offering free priority shipping now I think for Mother's Day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

boltz82

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
I feel the same way. I am trying to make a transition possibly to iOS with everything but I am unsure as to what way to take things when I make the step up to the 6/6+

redsharktibby

Apr 15, 2015
Visit site
I'm using this case as well in red, but I get major signal loss using the metal band version. I think I need to buy the aluminum version. I switched to the otter box commuter for now, major signal improvement.

Yep, no loss of signal on mine and it's the aluminum version.

Sent from my gold iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Zoogue Social:

View attachment 81168

Also own the Magpul Fieldcase and have a Diztronic on the way today. But I like this one so far. Ribbing really helps with grip.

My wife knows a distributor for this company and is giving me one identical to the one you pictured...I'm going to try it out for a little while because I sort of ruined my Apple leather case working on my Jeep (damn thing was a trooper though, but succumbed to some liquid wrench and made it look like crap. :( )

RavenSword

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Anyone else who has the UAG notice that where the lip makes contact with the screen that there's some areas where it not fully flush to the screen. I'm just wondering if dirt might get into there.

Easycure1974

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
Have converted from my trusted UAG to a Rhinoshield bumper and Rhinoshield screen and back protector and could not be happier

Skickat fr?n min iPhone med Tapatalk

RavenSword

May 16, 2013
Visit site
So for those wondering how good the magpul drop protection is: I dropped my phone on hard Costco floor concrete and the phone was unscathed. So that's pretty good. Wether or not there's internal damage I have no clue. Seems to be working fine.

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Just ordered the otterbox symmetry blue and black for my 6 Plus. Should be here tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

heyitsmaya

May 11, 2015
Visit site
I'm currently using the Pelican ProGear and instantly fell in love with it. I did switch over from the Speck Mightyshell case which feels flimsy compared to the Pelican.

RavenSword

May 16, 2013
Visit site
So Ibmay return the hag case. It's just kinda slippery. There's no texture to the plastic and I worry it will slip out of my hands. Also, dust is probably going to get into those cut outs on the back.

My short list right now is the Thule atoms x3, tech 21 classic check, or to go back to the candyshell grip.

The Thule I found that the headphone port opening wasn't big enough for my MDY over ear headphones, the tech 21 case I didn't like that the lip was small and that the Orange D30 material looked so uneven, and the speck candyshell I'm worried the rubber grips are gonna peel away over time. But I think it's the case I had the least issues with, but I'm not too much a fan with how it looks.

ptb127

Dec 14, 2008
Visit site
I wanted to try that Spigen with the metal bumper on it but I read that there was signal problems (I have AT&T) .. Have anyone experienced anything like that?

RavenSword

May 16, 2013
Visit site
I just can't seem to find my perfect phone case. I have a issue with all of them. The Thule head phone jack isn't big enough, the magpul case the same issue, the ngp I don't think is protective enough, the tech 21 Eco mesh is loose fitting, the UAG I think the cut out will get dust caught in the phone and it's slippery, and the speck candyshell I don't like it's glossy back and I feel the rubber grip lines will peel off eventually.

RavenSword

May 16, 2013
Visit site
I think I'm just going to stick with the tech 21 tactical case. While I wish the lip was bigger, I still like its feel the best out of the cases I've used. Very tactile and I am comfortable dropping it. Although, again, if it falls screen first I'm unsure how much the small lip will protect the screen.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73