What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

robbrick

Dec 12, 2003
www.dimensiondvd.com

Damn! That looks really good! I have the same phone and screen protector too! Thanks. I may buy a silver one now so I'll have gunmetal and silver rings. It's a bit more flashy than gunmetal but it looks great! I love this case. Best one I've ever had.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

anon(73368)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Only got my 6 plus today and have a UAG maverick, had a apple leather on my 6 and thought I would try something else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed I've tried the apple leather and silicone they are both nice also but I always go back to the spigen hybrid. Looks the best. I even used the same case when I had my i6.

Sent from my  Iphone 6 plus 

robbrick

Dec 12, 2003
www.dimensiondvd.com
Yeah. I would've never looked elsewhere for a case if the apple leather case covered the bottom. I'm glad it didn't. This is a way nicer case. Protective and understated.

anon(73368)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Yeah. I would've never looked elsewhere for a case if the apple leather case covered the bottom. I'm glad it didn't. This is a way nicer case. Protective and understated.

Agreed I do carry AppleCare + so the bottom not being covered doesn't bother me to much. It is a bit slimmer than the neo but I agree nothing beats the neo overall.

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Just picked up the Speck Grip and I really like it. Perhaps more than the Tech 21 and I thought that case was awesome. It just feels really good and the button responsiveness is great.

RavenSword

May 16, 2013
Visit site
So my quest for my perfect iPhone case continues. I'm still gonna keep the symmetry I just bought, but I really hate how bulky it is. I think the Nagpur and ngp are my favorite feeling cases, but the magpul doesn't fit my Sony over ear headphone plug and the ngp I'm not sure offers enough drop and bump protection. I really don't want to buy another case, so I have to decide between these three I think and what trade offs I'm willing to make.

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
So my quest for my perfect iPhone case continues. I'm still gonna keep the symmetry I just bought, but I really hate how bulky it is. I think the Nagpur and ngp are my favorite feeling cases, but the magpul doesn't fit my Sony over ear headphone plug and the ngp I'm not sure offers enough drop and bump protection. I really don't want to buy another case, so I have to decide between these three I think and what trade offs I'm willing to make.

Yeah, I know the feeling. I don't think there is ever going to be a case that I'm 100 percent ok with. There is going to be a compromise there somewhere. But the Speck Grip seems to be doing ok for me right now. I had the Tech 22 case for a while and that was my favorite. The fit could be a bit better. And it need d a little more lip on the front side. But it was a great case. I haven't found an issue with the Speck Grip yet. But it is still early.

anon(73368)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Have you tried the apple leather or silicone? I've used the tech 21 spigen neo hybrid and now the apple leather and silicone and they are my favorite. Offers good protection and is very low profile so you don't feel like the 6+ is huge.

RavenSword

May 16, 2013
Visit site
I mean, I want drop protection, but I don't want the bulk of the otter box. Do you cases offer enough drop protection? Or should I just try and get used to the otter box? I do have AppleCare so if the phone did get damaged I could just pay the deductible. And then I can just wear a thinner case on the phone

RavenSword

May 16, 2013
Visit site
I may just switch between the magpul and symmetry depending on what I'm doing. I guess I'll just use my big headphones with my iPad and computer.

anon(73368)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
I mean, I want drop protection, but I don't want the bulk of the otter box. Do you cases offer enough drop protection? Or should I just try and get used to the otter box? I do have AppleCare so if the phone did get damaged I could just pay the deductible. And then I can just wear a thinner case on the phone
I too carry AppleCare + so that's why I use a thinner case because I don't like bulk.

RavenSword

May 16, 2013
Visit site
I too carry AppleCare + so that's why I use a thinner case because I don't like bulk.

At the same time I'd like for my phone not to get damaged. I got AppleCare mostly as a precaution in case I drop it in water or it cracks even with a case on.

TheRewardisCheese

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
I have had many cases, but currently rocking the black Magpul. Actually sold my boss on getting the blue one for his iphone 6. I can't believe he never knew about the Magpul cases considering one of his hobbies is firearms.

RavenSword

May 16, 2013
Visit site
I have had many cases, but currently rocking the black Magpul. Actually sold my boss on getting the blue one for his iphone 6. I can't believe he never knew about the Magpul cases considering one of his hobbies is firearms.

My sole issue with the magpul is I can't fit my over ear headphone jack into the port hole.

RavenSword

May 16, 2013
Visit site
So I'm actually going to order the UAG case. But I'm wondering if the clear case color will yellow over time? Or if I should go for a solid color like white or black. The blue looks nice also.

Beyond Fire

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
So I'm actually going to order the UAG case. But I'm wondering if the clear case color will yellow over time? Or if I should go for a solid color like white or black. The blue looks nice also.

I'm rocking the clear uag case on my gold iPhone for about a month now and still looks great.

Sent from my Golden Apple Six

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal