What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

Feb 28, 2015
Visit site
I'm upgrading my wife and daughter to the 6 today and have to make a decision between 6 and 6 plus for myself. I've read all the articles and watched all the videos. I have handled both a number of times and each has its positives. I want the bigger screen for work, reading and gaming but I'm nervous about the size and carrying it daily. In the end I think I'll go for it though. What case are you using? I don't want to add anymore size than it already has but want to protect it.

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1425158570.589101.jpg I am using this case for my iPhone 6 plus and have a slot in the back can hold two cards

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Haha I've always been like that. Just a few days ago I took my biggest step yet and took off my screen protector. I feel like I'm in constant danger. Still have a case on though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Screen protectors are the one accessory that never lasts with me. I'm better off without them.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Chucky1

May 6, 2011
Visit site
763ee777e367cda801e54cb9a409eacc.jpg

b3c37b7935c6a9ecd065105747d9e2e0.jpg

21895d1de80c933533e4e85ebdb2ab60.jpg

447933ff38b25b968fa7967cecfcd879.jpg

Seidio Dilex with holster.

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
I just picked up a clear casemate. It's a two piece case with a rubber bumper on the inside.

RavenSword

May 16, 2013
Visit site
So my Incipio NGP case arrived the other day and so far I like it. The fit is great, button response is great, and it doesn't add any real bulk to the phone. My concern though, and the reason I may go back to the speck candy she'll grip case, is that I'm not sure how this would survive a fall. This case is only TPU and it doesn't have a big lip to life the front screen up a lot, where as the speck case has a pretty good lip and is both a hard plastic and rubber case. The main con for me with the speck case is that it's kinda a pain to remove.

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
So my Incipio NGP case arrived the other day and so far I like it. The fit is great, button response is great, and it doesn't add any real bulk to the phone. My concern though, and the reason I may go back to the speck candy she'll grip case, is that I'm not sure how this would survive a fall. This case is only TPU and it doesn't have a big lip to life the front screen up a lot, where as the speck case has a pretty good lip and is both a hard plastic and rubber case. The main con for me with the speck case is that it's kinda a pain to remove.

The Speck Candy shell cases can be difficult to get off. It's one of the reasons I don't buy them anymore. But, if you aren't going to be taking the case off a lot, the Speck cases are really good. The Tech 21 cases are awesome with protection around the edges and the back of the device. And they come off pretty easily. The only problem is that there isn't much of a lip either on the Tech 21 case. But, that doesn't bother me at all. I love Tech 21.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RavenSword

May 16, 2013
Visit site
The Speck Candy shell cases can be difficult to get off. It's one of the reasons I don't buy them anymore. But, if you aren't going to be taking the case off a lot, the Speck cases are really good. The Tech 21 cases are awesome with protection around the edges and the back of the device. And they come off pretty easily. The only problem is that there isn't much of a lip either on the Tech 21 case. But, that doesn't bother me at all. I love Tech 21.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Did you find yourself removing the case often? Why?

RavenSword

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Cleaning.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Another thing I'm not sure if if this flexible TPU case would give any additional protection against possible bending of the phone. I know that the bending has been overblown probably, but I'd still like some protection against it. The speck case is attest rigid and doesn't really bend.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I've been using a Diztronic TPU case since day one of receiving my phone in November and no bends.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh