What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

RavenSword

May 16, 2013
Visit site
I use a white and black speck candy she'll grip case on my 6 plus. The button feel is great and the added grip is a plus. I will say though the case is a pain to remove if you need to. I keep thinking I'm gonna mess up the phone trying to pry the case off of it.

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
I use a white and black speck candy she'll grip case on my 6 plus. The button feel is great and the added grip is a plus. I will say though the case is a pain to remove if you need to. I keep thinking I'm gonna mess up the phone trying to pry the case off of it.

That's my case of choice on the 5S or 6. It was a bit much for the Plus though and preferred the leather apple one for that one.

anon(5719825)

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
After accidentally ordering a iPhone 6 case instead of a 6+ case, I finally got my new case tonight. Apple ended up sending me the case free because AMEX kept declining my card for this purchase after the first purchase.

I love the fit on this case. The phone snapped in place so it's a tight fit. I got the black case and eventually I want to get a red one too. Also, the color iPhone you choose really won't matter once you place it in a case.

IMG_9135.JPGIMG_9137.JPGIMG_9138.JPG

Last edited:

caymangt4

Feb 28, 2015
Visit site
I got the evolutive labs rhinoshield bumper case in white/grey. I was convinced after seeing the video they posted on Youtube dropping the phone from 24 feet with the case still intact. Will post some pics when I past 10 post. The case doesn't provide the best grip but it feels pretty sturdy once it attaches to the phone, I've already dropped it a couple times from 5-6 feet and it completely absorb the impact.

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
I got the evolutive labs rhinoshield bumper case in white/grey. I was convinced after seeing the video they posted on Youtube dropping the phone from 24 feet with the case still intact. Will post some pics when I past 10 post. The case doesn't provide the best grip but it feels pretty sturdy once it attaches to the phone, I've already dropped it a couple times from 5-6 feet and it completely absorb the impact.

I'm still waiting on mine to arrive. Got the green. Can't wait for you to share some insight. How long did it take to ship??? I just got an email yesterday and ordered a week ago.

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
The only thing that worries me about the Apple leather case is that it looks like the bottom is completely open and I feel like it would be more exposed to damage.

RavenSword

May 16, 2013
Visit site
That's my case of choice on the 5S or 6. It was a bit much for the Plus though and preferred the leather apple one for that one.

Yeah, I find that the grip also snags on your pant pocket some when taking it out of your pocket. I'm thinking of trying the Incipio NGP case that the wire cutter recommends.

My issue with the apple leather case washouts price and that I feel it wouldn't provide great protection from drops.

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Tried the BookBook case for a month. Back to the tech 21 classic check case now. I am going to stay with this one.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

caymangt4

Feb 28, 2015
Visit site
It took about 3 business days for them to ship from New York to the east coast. bought from a ebay retailer.

I'm still waiting on mine to arrive. Got the green. Can't wait for you to share some insight. How long did it take to ship??? I just got an email yesterday and ordered a week ago.

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
I was hoping quicker then that, lol. Ordered directly from their site. Really excited for it. May switch me from the OB defender for good.

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
That, and the price are the two things holding me back.

I wish I weren't so anal about keeping my phones in "new" condition and could just be care-free. I found a great clear Tech 21 case on Thursday at T-mobile and bought it only to get in my car, open it, and see that they left the bottom open instead of closing it off like they did on my other Tech 21 case. ... had to turn right around and take it back and return it.

In the days of the iPhone 4/s with the stainless steel band... well, cases with open tops and bottoms were fine to me, but now with the soft aluminum I worry it'll scratch or dent or something. Ugh.

Last edited:

ajl

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
I wish I weren't so anal about keeping my phones in "new" condition and could just be care-free. I found a great clear Tech 21 case on Thursday at T-mobile and bought it only to get in my car, open it, and see that they left the bottom open instead of closing it off like they did on my other Tech 21 case. ... had to turn right around and take return it.

In the days of the iPhone 4/s with the stainless steel band... well, cases with open tops and bottoms were fine to me, but now with the soft aluminum I worry it'll scratch or dent or something. Ugh.

Haha I've always been like that. Just a few days ago I took my biggest step yet and took off my screen protector. I feel like I'm in constant danger. Still have a case on though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods