What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

JtothaR

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Hey Guys, have a new 6+ coming in on Monday and I want a case that doesn't make the phone larger but can help avoid it bending in my tight jeans. I'm a certified hipster, even have a beard and suede high tops. What would you recommend? (Besides wardrobe changes)

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Hey Guys, have a new 6+ coming in on Monday and I want a case that doesn't make the phone larger but can help avoid it bending in my tight jeans. I'm a certified hipster, even have a beard and suede high tops. What would you recommend? (Besides wardrobe changes)

That's a tough one as far a thin and protective. I have a plastic incipio that's not to bad but no the much on the way of protection. I don't wear tight jeans but I have carried my phone in my front pocket since the day it was released and never had an issue.

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site

I'm gonna say look at Tech 21 Classic ChecK. It is VERY protective and adds minimal bulk.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site

I am going to agree with the Tech 21 recommendation. I have the Neo Hybrid and it is thin. I've had drops but nothing too bad. No damage. I don't put my phone anywhere where it could bend so can't help there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anon(73368)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
I am going to agree with the Tech 21 recommendation. I have the Neo Hybrid and it is thin. I've had drops but nothing too bad. No damage. I don't put my phone anywhere where it could bend so can't help there.

I think I would say neo hybrid #1 tech 21 #2

baseballbert

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site

Diztronic makes a good case that doesn't add much bulk. Have one on my 6 right now and like it quite a bit.

anon(73368)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Just received my Verus crucial bumper steel silver color and it's my favorite case with the spigen neo hybrid being my second! Highly recommended checking this case out!!

anon(5719825)

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
Not a fan of the apple leather it's all open on the bottom and is flimsy. Not worth the $$ imo.

I was going by what everyone said on MacRumors. Everyone in a thread there said they liked it. As long as it keeps scratches off the phone then it is worth the price to me.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR