What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

robbrick

Dec 12, 2003
www.dimensiondvd.com
I just received the Spigen Ultra Hybrid (clear back) case. All I have to say is WOW to the craftsmanship of this case. All attention to detail, etc. is perfect. Also the fit and feel is out of this world.

WP7Nettwerk

Feb 13, 2015
Visit site
I have Tech21 Classic Flip case. I love it. And one of case which hasn't transparent back or hole special for Apple Logo. Screen is protected as well in pocket. Not cheap but best case for iPhone 6 Plus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I'm still rocking my blue leather Apple case...dropped it numerous times, and it's still looking great. I have a brand new black leather case and a clear Spigen case and neither of them have been out of my office closet since I put this blue leather case on. I might as well sell them or something, lol!

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Same here. I have a ton of cases and keep coming back to my dark blue leather Apple case. I carry my Mophie just in case.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I have the blue black and brown leather cases. Against the white and silver I like the brown best.

Sent from my iPhone 6

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
I have a white phone also with the brown but for everyday use I like the blue I think. Been back and fourth with that and the brown.

Smply_Rckless

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
Was going naked for a week until I almost dropped it getting out of my car. I'm using the otter box commuter case now. Trying to get use to the extra bulk though now.

Tapatalk'n On The IPhone 6+ 

Jtshurtleff

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
I just picked up the red Apple leather case. Not sure how I feel about it yet. The buttons don't stick out as much as my last case which was a $10 Best Buy case but oh well they still press pretty easily. I love the look with the black. I'm a huge Falcons fan so it looks great to me.

anon(73368)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
I just picked up the red Apple leather case. Not sure how I feel about it yet. The buttons don't stick out as much as my last case which was a $10 Best Buy case but oh well they still press pretty easily. I love the look with the black. I'm a huge Falcons fan so it looks great to me.

Just picked up a tech 21 and spigen neo hybrid for my 6+. Really like the look of both.

anon(73368)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Just picked up a tech 21 and spigen neo hybrid for my 6+. Really like the look of both.

I will in a couple of days. I let my mom use my tech 21 until her mophie arrives. Then I will post pics. Both are great cases..

MB64

Trusted Member
Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
I have the symmetry case for my iPhone 6 but I need the ports covered due to my line of work, so I bought the commuter case today and as mentioned earlier in a post, it does not fit well on the phone. Rubber part is flimsy and does not fit snug like in the past iPhones. Poor job

MB64

Trusted Member
Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
...as the matter of fact, the design is so poor that I'm packing it up and returning it to walmart. Will check on the defender to see how that one is!!

Jzamora1978

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone
I've been lurking in the site for awhile now and decided to write my first response. I have the 6 plus and just got the UAG Maverick in clear, and holy crap this case is awesome. I would highly recommend to anyone that wants a case that feels slim, protective and loos really good. Very impressed.

2ndAmendNut

Mar 25, 2012
Visit site
I have the grey/black 6 Plus and love the black Apple leather case on it. Dropped it once on concrete the first day I had it with no breakage.

anon(73368)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Care doing a side by side comparison of the two? These are the top two cases I'mdeciding between for when I get my 6+

5702f176c352a68cafab4aa379b6cda4.jpg

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77