What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I picked up the Spigen Neo Hybrid about 2 weeks ago and have not taken it off. I really like it a lot. Great feel in the hand. The back give it the right amount of grip and the buttons function perfectly. I have used these on my 5 and 5s and liked them. I am not sure why I waited to pick this one up for the 6 plus. I definitely recommend it.

anon(73368)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
I picked up the Spigen Neo Hybrid about 2 weeks ago and have not taken it off. I really like it a lot. Great feel in the hand. The back give it the right amount of grip and the buttons function perfectly. I have used these on my 5 and 5s and liked them. I am not sure why I waited to pick this one up for the 6 plus. I definitely recommend it.

Same here I actually have both the neo hybrid and the aluminum. Both are awesome cases.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shanghaichica

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
Enjoy. Love the brown one. It's my favorite

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk

I seem to be sticking to the hot pink Apple silicone case. I've got the pink leather one but don't use it. However I've bought the brown smart case for my air 2 and I'm wondering if I should get a brown smart case for my 6 plus.

Nathan Bael

Jun 3, 2013
Visit site
I had Lifeproof for the 6 but I work in a dusty environment. Now I have a 6+ and am struggling to find a good case. So far I have an otter box knockoff and a tempered glass screen protector. Not sure if Lifeproof is ever going to make a case for me.

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
I had Lifeproof for the 6 but I work in a dusty environment. Now I have a 6+ and am struggling to find a good case. So far I have an otter box knockoff and a tempered glass screen protector. Not sure if Lifeproof is ever going to make a case for me.

That's unfortunate. LifeProof makes a nice case.

chrisforpm

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
I have both the blue and black Apple leather case as well as the grey silicone case. I swap between the two leather cases all of the time, but find my silicone case sits in the drawer. The leather just has a more comfortable feel to it and it doesn't pick up lint like the silicone.

cbreze

Dec 6, 2014
Visit site
Was wondering if anyone has cutout the button holes on the apple leather case. I really like the feedback of the naked buttons for volume and power. Really is my only complaint of the case. Any way was thinking of doing it and thought id ask first. Could start it fraying tho.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Was wondering if anyone has cutout the button holes on the apple leather case. I really like the feedback of the naked buttons for volume and power. Really is my only complaint of the case. Any way was thinking of doing it and thought id ask first. Could start it fraying tho.

I wouldn't. It will ruin the case

Sent from my Gold iPad Air using Tapatalk

anon(73368)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
I have the black tech 21 and really like it! I usually rotate between that and the spigen neo hybrid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
I used to have the Tech 21 case and I loved it. Been using the BookBook case for the last week. I really like it, but I have kept the Tech 21 case just in case.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jdfry15

Trusted Member
Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
iphone6-black_fd82c264-ddc7-4346-a787-2ea96e9a4cd1_1024x1024.jpg
I just bought a rhinoshield crash case, it's a bumper style case but it says it can take a fall from 20ft. Looks great to me. Will update once I get it next week. Already have spiegon neo hybrid and clear insignia from best buy. I wish this phone wasn't so slick. Love the look and feel naked but it way to slick to feel comfortable.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro