What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

robbrick

Dec 12, 2003
www.dimensiondvd.com
I went from the Apple rubberized case to the Tech21 Smoke Check case, then to the Speck Candyshell Grip, then to the Spigen Neo Hybrid (that is a very nice case, though the bumper feels too brittle and the case is super slippery!) and finally to the Incipio DualPro. I believe out of them all the DualPro is the best made/protectiveness/thinness combo. The Tech21 comes in second for me. The main thing about the Tech21 I do not like is the deep cutout for the silent switch. It's too non-symmetrical with the other side. The other is the orange band. I wish they'd make it black. On other cases like the Incipio DualPro, you don't get such a deep cutout that you can see from the front. As for the Speck Candyshell grip, it's nice, but the glossy part scratches so easily.

Savvy912

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
I wish apple's leather case had the bottom covered as well and I'd be using it.

I too wish that. I picked up the blue variant. It's taken drops well from 4 or so feet and the blue has gotten noticeably darker. It's a great case imo but I picked up a dualpro "about a week agoooo" from Walmart, enjoyed the case for a time ( actually I think I enjoyed that it covered the areas that haven't been covered since day 1 with the apple leather. Now I'm loving my UAG case. Caught it on sale for $22 and couldn't resist. Now this feels so good in my hand. Looks great, keeps thin ish profile and covers phone completely to my liking.

robbrick

Dec 12, 2003
www.dimensiondvd.com
I too wish that. I picked up the blue variant. It's taken drops well from 4 or so feet and the blue has gotten noticeably darker. It's a great case imo but I picked up a dualpro "about a week agoooo" from Walmart, enjoyed the case for a time ( actually I think I enjoyed that it covered the areas that haven't been covered since day 1 with the apple leather. Now I'm loving my UAG case. Caught it on sale for $22 and couldn't resist. Now this feels so good in my hand. Looks great, keeps thin ish profile and covers phone completely to my liking.

Just got the DualPro and I love it. Best case so far.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I wish apple's leather case had the bottom covered as well and I'd be using it.

I originally wished that too but then after using it for awhile I realized how easy it is to dock it. I have a few non apple cases that are closed all the way around and they have to come off if I am using my dock

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
I originally wished that too but then after using it for awhile I realized how easy it is to dock it. I have a few non apple cases that are closed all the way around and they have to come off if I am using my dock

I actually like that the bottom is exposed. It would make it easier to fit in headphones or other charging cables with bigger connectors.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

robbrick

Dec 12, 2003
www.dimensiondvd.com

It does make docking easier. However, I have the Dock+ and it has an adjustable dock height. Haven't had a problem with it at all. My main reason for wanting a closed bottom is when I go to places like the gym and have to prop it up on the exposed part. Don't want to scratch or ding it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

diegodiego

Jan 16, 2015
Visit site
Here are some pictures of that one my girlfriend bought me. It's a holster case which is really convenient since I work with construction. I actually used to never really like holsters until i learned how convenient they really are..IMG_0199.JPGIMG_0198.JPG

The cool thing too is that it's real leather. The brand is Storyleather.

Attachments

• IMG_0195.JPG
    IMG_0195.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 124

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Just ordered a bookbook wallet case made by twelvesouth. This one is sick as it has a thin shell case that can come out of the wallet for docking and it can also double as a stand. I'm stoked.

Carried by a raven from The Wall.

BeyaZz

Jan 17, 2015
Visit site
I use a neohybrid from spigen in combination with a techarmor edge to edge sp. Took the case of and the 6+ feels awesome without it! But if itvwould slip and drop... On my ipad air just have a sp and a smartcase. Nothing on the back no scuffs at all. Using the 6+ without backprotection would be a risk for scuffs or even on the sides?

jpxyz

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
I use a neohybrid from spigen in combination with a techarmor edge to edge sp. Took the case of and the 6+ feels awesome without it! But if itvwould slip and drop... On my ipad air just have a sp and a smartcase. Nothing on the back no scuffs at all. Using the 6+ without backprotection would be a risk for scuffs or even on the sides?

it seems like the 6+ is pretty durable on its aluminium body.. the sides and the back don't scratch up very easily.
the only thing that scratches easily imo is the apple logo on the back and the display.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh