What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

jaymojones

Mar 20, 2009
Visit site
My new favorite case

fe69c508bf99221e41291ca35975e7dc.jpg

0e7b33f945ed3961ff65a339acb9c4da.jpg

a18c19e1d46f2fcdba18250b3a706fd7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pvpjohn

Nov 21, 2014
Visit site
I picked up the OtterBox Defender last night. My other iPhones always had a Sedio case, but I haven't seen the model come out for the 6 Plus yet. Anyway, I'm not clumsy but I wanted something that really protects this beautiful phone and although the Defender clearly does, it feels a little overkill for me. I also don't like the attached screen protection, as I have to push down a little harder just to swipe/operate the screen. I'm going to give it another day or so, but I think I might keep looking. I want something tough, but definitely less bulky than this.

jpxyz

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
i picked up the spigen neo hybrid metal version as well now, also in champagne gold.
looks really nice and feels great in the hand. and i didn't have problems to put the case on my phone.

nat750

Aug 3, 2009
Visit site
I use an Original Apple Silicon case (as I did when I had the iPhone 6) I personally feel that a case with grip is very much needed with the 6 plus & it doesn't add any bulk to it. It's not cheap though.

mmohn01

Dec 13, 2014
Visit site
I have the clear Casemate Tough Case. This phone is too awesome to hide, but I am also not big fan of deductibles. So, I have found a happy medium.

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
I picked up the OtterBox Defender last night. My other iPhones always had a Sedio case, but I haven't seen the model come out for the 6 Plus yet. Anyway, I'm not clumsy but I wanted something that really protects this beautiful phone and although the Defender clearly does, it feels a little overkill for me. I also don't like the attached screen protection, as I have to push down a little harder just to swipe/operate the screen. I'm going to give it another day or so, but I think I might keep looking. I want something tough, but definitely less bulky than this.

If you want something a bit thinner the Otterbox symmetry is a very nice case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

baseballbert

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site

OtterBox Commuter or Symetry?

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
I'm using the Incipio Stowaway for the iPhone 6 Plus because it has a kickstand and I can just carry my phone and leave my wallet at home. I find the iPhone 6 Plus very thin and slippery, so a case makes it easier to hold.

View attachment 72308

Your mother has a wooden leg with a kickstand!

That's Eddie Murphy if anyone is too young to remember that...

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
I'm using a Tech21 case for my iPhone 6 Plus. I've been using cell phones now since the days of the single line LED display and have had numerous cases. Tech21 is the best one I've ever had.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
The naked case, cheapest one around

I have used a few phones naked without any issue. Maybe I will do it with the 6 plus eventually. It's just so slippery. I feel like I could easily drop it. Not worth the risk to me. I assume you have not had any issues or are just not worried about it? Some people don't care if it gets banged around a little. I'm envious of them. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

AppleGeek21

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
I have used a few phones naked without any issue. Maybe I will do it with the 6 plus eventually. It's just so slippery. I feel like I could easily drop it. Not worth the risk to me. I assume you have not had any issues or are just not worried about it? Some people don't care if it gets banged around a little. I'm envious of them. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

I definitely care but I tend to baby my electronics. I found that after a few days of using it naked you get used to it. Also since I've gotten the 6 plus I find myself using phone while walking less and in situations where I would probably drop it. I find that most of those times I probably shouldn't be on my phone anyways haha.

cbreze

Dec 6, 2014
Visit site
Phones to slippery for me without a case. Since day one I've been using the pretty basic apple leather case. Like it a lot as it looks very nice however not a lot of protection especially for the front. Yesterday I decided to order a "Nodus" wallet style case. Be my first time for this style of case on any phone. I like having the screen protection when the front is closed. Hope its not going to be an annoying case, but has the landscape mode folding stand, so that will be kinda nice. A very high end leather case anyway. Coming from England so I don't expect it for a week or so. Hoping I like it, my first wallet case ever.

sectionsix

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
I had the P&Q Bella Fino for the iPhone 5 and it was great quality. The 3M adhesive never failed and was easy to clean. However, the wallet style case made typing with both hands slightly awkward (for me) due to having to hold the wallet part folded back while typing.