What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
I'm loving my otterbox defender. Only problem is the iOttie in my car doesn't open wide enough. It fits, but way to hard to remove.

Sent from my Sensationally Silver 16 GB iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

substring

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
I'm personally waiting for the Lifeproof N??d for the 6+. The Frē for the 6 is available in white & black as of last week, so it's only a matter of time. Hopefully by the holidays it'll be available.

I am waiting for the Nuud case as well because I need a weather proof case for my outdoor activities. But I seriously doubt it will be available by Christmas or they would have been promoting it right now. Absence of promotion means it won't be available this year.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Well, I gave my daughter her iPhone 6 this morning. Coming from a 4s, she is in heaven. Dad is a hero!!! lol the 6 does feel great in the hand. It is the perfect size. I still believe that I will utilize the larger 6 plus and it will be worth it though. Still waiting on it to ship though.

TreeSpooner

Nov 14, 2014
Visit site
Well, I gave my daughter her iPhone 6 this morning. Coming from a 4s, she is in heaven. Dad is a hero!!! lol the 6 does feel great in the hand. It is the perfect size. I still believe that I will utilize the larger 6 plus and it will be worth it though. Still waiting on it to ship though.

You're such a sweet dad! Well the good news is you can always exchange the Plus if it ends up being too big, but I'd bet fake internet money that after a day or so you'll adjust to the bigger screen. When I took it out of the box it was enormous! But now it just seems normal to me. Can't wait for your update when you finally receive it!

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Im thinking of getting spigen neo hybrid when i get my 64gb Black Ip6+. Used it on my note 4. I am switching to iphone 6plus.

Posted via the iMore App for Android

I have a 6 Plus Neo Hybird. It's a cool case but it's somewhat slippery the bumper and the back of it. I find that I have to use a certain one handed grip with it.
The Diztronic TPU case I have has a good grip to it much better one handed than the Neo Hybird IMO. The Neo is very light and adds no bulk.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
Otterbox Defender. I've used on on every phone I've had since they debuted the Defender. Never had any issues with broken phones and they always look flawless when I go to resell my device after my contract. Highly recommend the Otterbox line. Defender and Commuter are both awesome cases.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nov 30, 2014
Visit site
I have a 6 Plus Neo Hybird. It's a cool case but it's somewhat slippery the bumper and the back of it. I find that I have to use a certain one handed grip with it.
The Diztronic TPU case I have has a good grip to it much better one handed than the Neo Hybird IMO. The Neo is very light and adds no bulk.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Thanks for the suggestion mate. Ill definitely look that case up on the net and find reviews about it. Cheers!

Posted via the iMore App for Android

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Ok. My iPhone 6 plus comes today!!! I missed the notification email somehow with all the Black Friday and Cyber Monday emails I have been getting. I don't have a case yet!!! I thought I had some time so I didn't decide yet. I will have to pick up something at Best Buy today and then order what I really want. So many good suggestions on here. I want to order them all. LOL. This is the most excited I have been for an iPhone since the iPhone 4.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
And it's here! I will write up initial impressions and all that in the appropriate thread. I will just say that I am impressed. Feels great in the hand. Already typed out a few texts and some emails. I am loving the size for typing on. ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1417463874.864589.jpgI did pick up a $15 case at best buy at lunch. Fits great and will do the job until I get something else.

Last edited:

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
And it's here! I will write up initial impressions and all that in the appropriate thread. I will just say that I am impressed. Feels great in the hand. Already typed out a few texts and some emails. I am loving the size for typing on. View attachment 72655I did pick up a $15 case at best buy at lunch. Fits get and will do the job until I get something else.

Congrats. I love mine.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

shanghaichica

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
I have a cheap clear one on at the moment as I'm waiting for my Spigen ultra hybrid crystal clear to arrive. I'm also going to pick up a tech 21 case today when I'm out.

zwuncki

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
For normal use a Fitbag leather case (german manufactor) and a normal slim plastic hardcase.

For an event or shopping day: Louis Vuitton sunclass case MM (fits perfectly)

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I've decided to get another Tech 21 case for the time being; I love their cases. Just don't think it'll fit with my slickwrap on it.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner