What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Spigen Neo Hybird and a Diztronic TPU Case in Black for the 6+.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

mlo22

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
I use the speck grip case on my iPhone 6 and LOVE it! Best case I've ever had, even when I shop around to see what else might be out there I am always drawn back to this case. Would buy it all over again!

leannza1

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Speck Candyshell grip case. I've dropped several iPhones over the years. They all had a Speck Candyshell on them and they were always well protected with the case. It adds a little extra bulk to the phone but the protection is worth it.

Alphman

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
I am very pleasantly surprised with the Speck Candyshell Grip for the iPhone 6 Plus. It provides me with increased confidence to execute one-handed use. Also, at least for the black-gray version, there seems to be an optical illusion that makes the phone look smaller.

jlank

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
I use a premium case from best buy which looks like a seidio case. I also use a tech 21 that I got from VZW on my 6 plus. Also have the zagg glass screen protector.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Thank you for all the great suggestions. Some of these cases I have used on other phones but I will look into all of them. I'm sure I will end up with a dozen cases anyway. Lol. I always do. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Made it about a day with my apple leather case. I just really like the feel of the OB Defender. Just feels like a great case to me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BParker4381

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I am using the OtterBox Defender. Ever since they started in 1998 I have used their products. Even though mine is being replaced because of the air gap issue, I have seen my iPad Mini get dropped from 3 stories on to concrete and survive in a OtterBox. So I will deal with a small issue and head ache for the protection. I also work in a manufacturing facility so something tough is a must.

Jul 17, 2014
Visit site
I just picked up the Thule Atmos X3 for my 6 Plus this morning from Best Buy. So far I am very impressed. I had the black Speck Candy Grip, but it was a scratch magnet.

Derrick4Real

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
I have a 6 and i'm actually using a cheap $8 CaseCrown case. CaseCrown Lux Glider Case (Black Obsidian) I like it just fine. it's matte black and a not really slippery. It's a two piece hard plastic and the bottom comes off. The openings fit the oversized headphone plugs on my aftermarket earbuds. Wasn't a fan of buttons on the side but honestly It's not even an issue. They work fine. I know people go for the expensive stuff but that just wasn't me. I just didn't feel like spending a ton on a case plus i figured by the time this one starts to go the name brands will have hit the budget section at Marshalls and TJMaxx and i'll grab one for $9. I also am pretty careful and don't drop my phones so i'm not looking for something bullet proof. It adds a bit of size which i like because honestly, the 6 is too thin for me. The first week i had it i was so nervous cause I kept feeling like i was gonna squirt it out of my hand. Not fancy but it got the job done for me. Oh also I looked at a similarly priced Spigen but, one, it wouldn't arrive for a month due to being backordered and two i read was very very very thin. Regardless this is fine for now. Oh i also had a 4s with a CaseCrown and when i traded it it looked pristine. Granted the case was showing a lot of wear and do to the large old plug at the bottom the thin plastic above the plug eventually broke off. So i'm not expecting this thing to last forever.
71BSK8QbXjL._SL1500_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/iPhone-CaseCr...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU2405074

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I have the Spigen Neo Hybrid Aluminum version and a Spigen Slim Armor as a backup. Both are great and add nearly no bulk.

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I'm personally waiting for the Lifeproof N??d for the 6+. The Frē for the 6 is available in white & black as of last week, so it's only a matter of time. Hopefully by the holidays it'll be available.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2