Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 88 of 90 FirstFirst ... 858687888990 LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,200 of 2239
Like Tree1226Likes
    iMore Newbie

Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

a black Lumee case.
    iMore Nanite

As of now I have a few cases that I've bought from a Shop on Instagram @TheFancyDepartment They have awesome cases honestly. You guys should check them out.

Right now I'm using my Product Red Apple Leather Case. It feels different than my Black Apple Leather Case I just removed. A better quality leather I think.
    iMore Elite

Global Posts
    2,429 Global Posts

I'm tired of buying and trying cases. I buy cases like most people buy sodas. Got several Apple leather and Tech21's,. Gave away 2 Speck Candyshell blue/turquoise and black/white. Wish Apple would just make a good back that doesn't have to be covered up. The case industry has made billions of dollars just on cases and screen protectors. Also I have purchased holsters and pouches that are laying in several drawers. My biggest regret was the Pad &Quill leather pouch/case. What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?-imageuploadedbytapatalk1459641536.746135.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by blackmagicwoman View Post
    I'm tired of buying and trying cases. I buy cases like most people buy sodas. Got several Apple leather and Tech21's,. Gave away 2 Speck Candyshell blue/turquoise and black/white. Wish Apple would just make a good back that doesn't have to be covered up. The case industry has made billions of dollars just on cases and screen protectors. Also I have purchased holsters and pouches that are laying in several drawers. My biggest regret was the Pad &Quill leather pouch/case. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1459641536.746135.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	240.8 KB 
ID:	104665
    Same here, I'm also tired of buying, changing and looking at cases, but.....I keep doing it like its some kind of ADDICTION...LOL. I always think about what I'm wearing the next day the night before, and which one of my cases will look best with tomorrow's outfit. I'm usually in some sorta black , so my Black Apple Leather case is usually first on the list unless I want to clash and have my iPhone stand out.
    YES, I have a problem and I know it. LOL
    violetjune likes this.
    iMore Beginner

Global Posts
    114 Global Posts

Right now I'm using my Otterbox Defender (White/Gray), but have more cases, holsters, extra glass screen protectors, etc etc. I have cases for when I need rugged protection (i.e. several OB Defenders), Lifeproof for when I need extreme protection, and various shell & holsters when I don't need the extreme protection. Yes, I have a case addiction & yes my wife hates it LOL
    Spencerdl and ladyc0524 like this.

Well been rocking the Speck Stacked Cube Green/Moss Green for a day now. Got to tell you I have become a Speck convert. It fits perfect, is light weight, feels unbelievable in the hands, buttons are extremely responsive to touch. And the best part it looks amazing. I have it on my Space Grey iPhone 6. I was a fan of Spigen for many years and currently added Rock to my list of cases I use. Well guess what, I will be sticking to Speck from now on. I have to thank a close personal friend for getting me this case. It is one impressive case and will now stay on my phone till I move to the 7 Plus. Below are images.

What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?-2.jpgWhat case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?-1a.jpg
    judgetom and Brooke5795 like this.
    iMore Guru

Global Posts
    4,791 Global Posts

Currently using this star wars case I found at best buy for $8 bucks. Doesn't protect the phone I would think but it looks cool lol. As a star wars fan it's worth it even if it doesn't protect my phone lol.

robertk328 likes this.
    iMore Nanite

Global Posts
    7 Global Posts

I currently just went back to my apple black leather case from my speck case, I wanted to be able to get it out of my t shirt pocket easier.
    Spencerdl and ladyc0524 like this.
    iMore Beginner

Global Posts
    95 Global Posts

After my son decided to throw my phone into the toilet this morning, after getting a replacement at the Apple Store I decided to go to Best Buy and see if they had the new Lifeproof cases in stock. Luckily they did and I ended up getting the "FIRST LIGHT PINK" color to go with my Rose Gold iPhone 6S Plus. It's a great case! Doesn't add a lot of bulk, all of the buttons are easy to use including the ring/mute switch, sound quality is great, I can hear people clearly and they can hear me clearly (no tunnel effect that previous life proof cases were notorious for)...It's an outstanding case it was expensive but, worth every penny. Now to see how long it'll take for the pink silicone to start getting dirty with use.

What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?-unnamed.jpg

What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?-unnamed1.jpg
    Spencerdl and St_Deborah like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MKNicole1988 View Post
    After my son decided to throw my phone into the toilet this morning, after getting a replacement at the Apple Store I decided to go to Best Buy and see if they had the new Lifeproof cases in stock. Luckily they did and I ended up getting the "FIRST LIGHT PINK" color to go with my Rose Gold iPhone 6S Plus. It's a great case! Doesn't add a lot of bulk, all of the buttons are easy to use including the ring/mute switch, sound quality is great, I can hear people clearly and they can hear me clearly (no tunnel effect that previous life proof cases were notorious for)...It's an outstanding case it was expensive but, worth every penny. Now to see how long it'll take for the pink silicone to start getting dirty with use.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	unnamed.jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	37.7 KB 
ID:	105040

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	unnamed1.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	39.0 KB 
ID:	105041
    How's the touch ID on that thing?
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    264 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by robertk328 View Post
    How's the touch ID on that thing?
    Pretty well - works perfect on mine. Using the case during my Paramedic shifts
    robertk328 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by judgetom View Post
    Pretty well - works perfect on mine. Using the case during my Paramedic shifts
    cool

I had my Product Red  Leather case on today, but I'm changing to my Black  Leather for tomorrow.
    robbrick likes this.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    264 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spencerdl View Post
    I had my Product Red  Leather case on today, but I'm changing to my Black  Leather for tomorrow.
    Spence is addicted to black leather

Spence is addicted to black leather
    Hey what are you insinuating? LOL.
    I usually use my Black  Leather for professional engagements. Right now my White  Silicone has become my "go to" case.
    judgetom likes this.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    264 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spencerdl View Post
    Hey what are you insinuating? LOL.
    I usually use my Black  Leather for professional engagements. Right now my White  Silicone has become my "go to" case.
    Hey I am innocent - have a great day
    Spencerdl likes this.

Hey I am innocent - have a great day
    Sure you are. LOL , Have a great day as well
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    264 Global Posts

Spencerdl likes this.
    iMore Nanite

Global Posts
    5 Global Posts

No case.
    iMore Nanite

Global Posts
    3 Global Posts

Never hesitate to share it. Leather slim case with card holders for iPhone 6 plus, brand new, zve, any one knew it? Not bulky and heavy.What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?-qq-20160412165726.jpgWhat case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?-qq-20160412165742.jpg
    iMore Expert

Global Posts
    1,111 Global Posts

Default What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

Got the pre-packaged BB-8 D-Tech case that only comes with the white trim for the 6+ at Disneyland a couple of weeks ago and then today I walked into Disneyland's D-Street store and saw that you could custom order a black case and get it in 5 minutes.

OF COURSE I had to get one!

What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1461523687.520426.jpg
    iMore Expert

Global Posts
    1,111 Global Posts

Default What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

^On the 6+
    What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1461703636.608933.jpg

iMore Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by firedept10 View Post
    Here is my current case. It is the Infinite Aluminum Case by Rock.

Attachment 104402

Attachment 104403

But later this week I will be going to this case that a close friend purchased for me. Think I am about to become a Speck convert. Really excited to be getting this case and then doing some custom wallpapers to match it.

Attachment 104404

I have been looking EVERYWHERE for that case! It doesn't seem to be available in the US. Please tell me where and how you got it! I'm dying without the case! Possibly a little dramatic but atleast you get my sentiment Thanks fire
    mchi5 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulisher34 View Post
    I have been looking EVERYWHERE for that case! It doesn't seem to be available in the US. Please tell me where and how you got it! I'm dying without the case! Possibly a little dramatic but atleast you get my sentiment Thanks fire
    I have sent you a PM. Thank you.
    Spencerdl likes this.
Page 88 of 90 FirstFirst ... 858687888990 LastLast