What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

Appelflap

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
Pinlo soft Proto cover for the 6+. Using it on the 6S+. Ultra thin, transparent gel cover. I mainly use it because it allows me to use the big 6s+ with one hand. The gel material prevent gliding of the phone in my hand. Also, taking it of and putting it on is so easy.

Never ever used a case for any of my phones. But this one is a must.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
It seems like I'm the only one who has a bumper.... But I just ordered a RhinoShield PlayProof, so yay me, I'm gonna have a case too now~
The aluminum on the iPhones tends to scratch easily so I think the majority of us use cases. There are some really nice hybrid cases that provide protection and show off the phone. My wife has the Spigen Neo Hybrid EX in rose gold and it looks really nice.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Well, the reason for having a bumper was so I can show off my Rose Gold, but yes, I am nervous abt scratching it, that's why I ordered a case. I thought about getting a Spigen too but heard that it breaks into two pieces after a while, didn't wanna risk it.

The older models had an issue with the bumper snapping but the new models with the clear case seem to have much stronger bumpers.

slyles

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
I choose to use the tech21 case. I've had it before on different phones and like the protection. Plus you can find them on Amazon for less than $10

daniel.michael4724

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site
iP6+ Cases.jpg Here's a peek at the cases I rotate through for my 6 Plus. My normal daily driver(s) are my OtterBox Defender's, the newest of which is the White/Black combo. I found the white and black one at my local AT&T store and have yet to find anyone else that stocks this color combo, which makes me wonder if maybe this something specific AT&T ordered from OtterBox. The other cases are a Spigen Slim Armor, Adopted Leather Saddle Brown Folio, and the shell/holster combo from Verizon.

I love the slim cases and on my days when I'm at home that's what I use, but my chosen profession is public safety so the OtterBox Defender is a must have. If there was a holster for the 6+ Life Proof cases I'd be using that instead.

timswork

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
I've been rocking a Spigen Slim Armor ever since my 4S, and the new one is still as slick, sleek and protective as ever.

However, it can get a bit slippy with my new, slightly unwieldly-sized 6s Plus. Especially challenging is one-handed operation, because of the Plus size and slick Spigen material.

So I've been considering going to an Apple silicone case, for its grippy material, so the my hand can maneuver up and down the length of the Plus, depending on what part of the screen I need to get to.

But for now, I'm making due with the spectacular tried-and-true protection & look that the Spigen Slim Armor gives me.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I've been rocking a Spigen Slim Armor ever since my 4S, and the new one is still as slick, sleek and protective as ever.

However, it can get a bit slippy with my new, slightly unwieldly-sized 6s Plus. Especially challenging is one-handed operation, because of the Plus size and slick Spigen material.

So I've been considering going to an Apple silicone case, for its grippy material, so the my hand can maneuver up and down the length of the Plus, depending on what part of the screen I need to get to.

But for now, I'm making due with the spectacular tried-and-true protection & look that the Spigen Slim Armor gives me.

I'm still waiting on the Mailman as usual.
Which color Slim Armor do you have?

Brasado

Mar 13, 2015
Visit site
Nite Ize Steelie Connect Case System for iPhone 6+

Love it! Great in the Office, On The Go, or in your car with the Steelie Ball Mount, using GPS or Talking. Phone very available and visible without digging out of you pocket.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods