Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 84 of 90 FirstFirst ... 81828384858687 ... LastLast
Results 2,076 to 2,100 of 2239
Like Tree1226Likes
  1. #2076  

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by Spencerdl View Post
    LOL ...I wish it was that easy. I'm a normal person, I have to save up for expensive toys. LOL
    Fair enough. I would like to keep supporting my case addiction but I keep remembering I'm probably getting a new phone in about seven months.
    Spencerdl likes this.
  2. #2077  

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by violetjune View Post
    This thread brings the case addict out in all of us!! Some more than others, it's hard to resist the temptation!
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilishBanker View Post
    Fair enough. I would like to keep supporting my case addiction but I keep remembering I'm probably getting a new phone in about seven months.
    So True...SO TRUE
  3. #2078  
    Brooke5795's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,433 Posts

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by Spencerdl View Post
    I've been doing more research on the LifeProof Fre for my 6s Plus. I might be getting it soon....Like I really need another case. I honestly thought I was past the case fetish stage. LOL ...

    http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...7d5f28b28b.jpg
    No one ever gets past the case fetish stage
    Spencerdl likes this.
  4. #2079  

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by Brooke5795 View Post
    No one ever gets past the case fetish stage
    LOL
  5. #2080  
    Brooke5795's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,433 Posts

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by Spencerdl View Post
    LOL
    Well I'm right!!!
    violetjune likes this.
  6. #2081  
    violetjune's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,086 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,091 Global Posts

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by Brooke5795 View Post
    Well I'm right!!!
    No kidding! As soon as I get a new case, I'm right back on Amazon, EBay and this thread looking for another cool case... It never ends for me at least
  7. #2082  
    Brooke5795's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,433 Posts

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by violetjune View Post
    No kidding! As soon as I get a new case, I'm right back on Amazon, EBay and this thread looking for another cool case... It never ends for me at least
    Did you see the one I bought? It's on preorder so I won't have it for s few weeks... Saw it on E! And had to get it! What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1456040181.691890.jpg
    violetjune likes this.
  8. #2083  
    violetjune's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,086 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,091 Global Posts

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by Brooke5795 View Post
    Did you see the one I bought? It's on preorder so I won't have it for s few weeks... Saw it on E! And had to get it! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1456040181.691890.jpg 
Views:	164 
Size:	36.4 KB 
ID:	102692
    It's very nice. Is it leather? I haven't heard of this designer. Who on E! Was rocking this case? Just curious
  9. #2084  
    Brooke5795's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,433 Posts

    Default What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by violetjune View Post
    It's very nice. Is it leather? I haven't heard of this designer. Who on E! Was rocking this case? Just curious
    It is leather! Nubuck leather. Made in Italy and I kourtney kardashian has one. Kylie Jenner has it and a few others. VIANEL is the brand

    Was watching E! when I was in bed sick and saw the case. I paused it and googled it
    Spencerdl and violetjune like this.
  10. #2085  
    violetjune's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,086 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,091 Global Posts

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by Brooke5795 View Post
    It is leather! Nubuck leather. Made in Italy and I kourtney kardashian has one. Kylie Jenner has it and a few others. VIANEL is the brand

    Was watching E! when I was in bed sick and saw the case. I paused it and googled it
    That's exactly what I do!!!

    The case looks really nice.

    So I just googled Kourtney and Kylie with Vianel case and noticed they personalized their cases with Kylie's name and Kourtney's kids name..

    Are you going to personalize yours?
  11. #2086  
    metllicamilitia's Avatar
    iMore Guru

    Posts
    1,946 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,644 Global Posts

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by Spencerdl View Post
    I've been doing more research on the LifeProof Fre for my 6s Plus. I might be getting it soon....Like I really need another case. I honestly thought I was past the case fetish stage. LOL ...

    http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...7d5f28b28b.jpg
    Having owned LifeProof cases for every iteration of my iPhone's for the last three iPhones I've had. 5, 6+, 6S+, I would highly recommend getting the Nd if you're considering the LifeProof. The screen protector on the Frē is even worse than the Otterbox Defender. And I've lost interest in the LifeProof case since they changed the design during the iPhone 5/5S rollout. Some cases will affect the speaker and microphone on your phone, it's a flaw and they will replace it, however it causes a sharp high squeal through the phone to the listener. LifeProof's case design since the change "boosts" sound as they call it, from the external speaker. In reality, it muffles the sound out of the speaker while simultaneously distorting the sound unless it's lying screen up on a flat surface to create the reverb chamber. Until LifeProof changes the design again to get rid of this "feature" they will not be seeing my money again.
    Spencerdl likes this.
  12. #2087  
    metllicamilitia's Avatar
    iMore Guru

    Posts
    1,946 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,644 Global Posts

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by Brooke5795 View Post
    Did you see the one I bought? It's on preorder so I won't have it for s few weeks... Saw it on E! And had to get it! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1456040181.691890.jpg 
Views:	164 
Size:	36.4 KB 
ID:	102692
    Looks a lot like Otterbox Symmetry Leather for 6+/6S+. Too bad the black and brown were discontinued, and they're out of stock on the pink and navy blue. They look fantastic. And yet, somehow, you can buy any of the colors of the cases, the case itself as well, if you buy the bundle with the Otterbox Alpha Glass screen protector. I haven't figured it out yet ha ha.
  13. #2088  

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by metllicamilitia View Post
    Having owned LifeProof cases for every iteration of my iPhone's for the last three iPhones I've had. 5, 6+, 6S+, I would highly recommend getting the Nd if you're considering the LifeProof. The screen protector on the Frē is even worse than the Otterbox Defender. And I've lost interest in the LifeProof case since they changed the design during the iPhone 5/5S rollout. Some cases will affect the speaker and microphone on your phone, it's a flaw and they will replace it, however it causes a sharp high squeal through the phone to the listener. LifeProof's case design since the change "boosts" sound as they call it, from the external speaker. In reality, it muffles the sound out of the speaker while simultaneously distorting the sound unless it's lying screen up on a flat surface to create the reverb chamber. Until LifeProof changes the design again to get rid of this "feature" they will not be seeing my money again.
    Thanks for the feedback, I will definitely take this into consideration.
  14. #2089  
    metllicamilitia's Avatar
    iMore Guru

    Posts
    1,946 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,644 Global Posts

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by Spencerdl View Post
    Thanks for the feedback, I will definitely take this into consideration.
    No problem, they are great cases, I just can't get over the audio issues.
    Spencerdl likes this.
  15. #2090  

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by metllicamilitia View Post
    No problem, they are great cases, I just can't get over the audio issues.
    I understand that. I usually use a Bluetooth device or my earbuds, but there are times in which I actually put my iPhone to my ear and/or use the speaker. Thanks again for the input.
  16. #2091  

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by NoviMajster View Post
    Please help!
    I can t find any information about my particular concern....
    Has anyone tried to use the original Apple silicone or Leather case with a skin on the phone? Lika the Skinomi TechSkin? Will it fit?
    With a iphone 6S plus....
    On just the screen or the whole device? Screen is no problem but the case is snug enough I bet you would have issues with a full body skin.
  17. #2092  
    Brooke5795's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,433 Posts

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by violetjune View Post
    That's exactly what I do!!!

    The case looks really nice.

    So I just googled Kourtney and Kylie with Vianel case and noticed they personalized their cases with Kylie's name and Kourtney's kids name..

    Are you going to personalize yours?
    I didn't no. I don't like my name plastered all over the place. I already wear a name tag at work. Lol!

    I will post pics of when I get it! It's shipping the beginning of March according to the website.
    violetjune likes this.
  18. #2093  
    ethan07's Avatar
    iMore Nanite

    Posts
    1 Posts
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    My client has a Rokform case on his iPhone 6 and I just saw they are making one for the Galaxy S7. He swears by the car and bike mount.
  19. #2094  
    jimmers's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    137 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,976 Global Posts

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    Currently using the Seidio Luma case. It's basically a high quality smooth clear case that lights up when a notification is received. I like the feel of it in my hand. It feels secure yet smooth. I like Seidio cases and this one doesn't disappoint. SEIDIO | A Case of Better Design

    What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?-img_0433.jpgWhat case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?-img_0434.jpgWhat case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?-img_0435.jpgWhat case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?-img_0436.jpgWhat case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?-img_0439.jpgWhat case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?-img_0440.jpg
    Spencerdl likes this.
  20. #2095  

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by jimmers View Post
    Currently using the Seidio Luma case. It's basically a high quality smooth clear case that lights up when a notification is received. I like the feel of it in my hand. It feels secure yet smooth. I like Seidio cases and this one doesn't disappoint. SEIDIO | A Case of Better Design

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0433.JPG 
Views:	77 
Size:	395.9 KB 
ID:	102751Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0434.JPG 
Views:	80 
Size:	392.1 KB 
ID:	102752Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0435.JPG 
Views:	83 
Size:	457.3 KB 
ID:	102753Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0436.JPG 
Views:	94 
Size:	536.0 KB 
ID:	102754Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0439.JPG 
Views:	80 
Size:	353.8 KB 
ID:	102755Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0440.JPG 
Views:	81 
Size:	362.3 KB 
ID:	102756
    Does the case actually light up, or do you have the hearing impaired set up?
  21. #2096  
    jimmers's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    137 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,976 Global Posts

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by Spencerdl View Post
    Does the case actually light up, or do you have the hearing impaired set up?
    It uses the LED Flash for Notifications under the Accessibility settings.

    The case comes with 5 plastic color inserts so that you can change the color of the light to blue, red, yellow, green or white.
    Spencerdl likes this.
  22. #2097  

    Default What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by jimmers View Post
    It uses the LED Flash for Notifications under the Accessibility settings.

    The case comes with 5 plastic color inserts so that you can change the color of the light to blue, red, yellow, green or white.
    Nice. Where does the plastic inserts go?
    The flash notifications is on the hearing impaired settings



    For those who didn't know.
  23. #2098  
    Lionschild's Avatar
    iMore Nanite

    Posts
    1 Posts

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    I'm using the Rhinoshield Playproof with the Cinder glass screen protector.
  24. #2099  
    jimmers's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    137 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,976 Global Posts

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by Spencerdl View Post
    Nice. Where does the plastic inserts go?



    The colored inserts go behind the sliding plate that covers the flash. The cover is closed over the flash to light up the case. When you want to take a pic with the flash just slide the cover open.
    Spencerdl likes this.
  25. #2100  
    jimmers's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    137 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,976 Global Posts

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    Here is a photo of the inside where I have the blue plate installed.

    Spencerdl likes this.
Page 84 of 90 FirstFirst ... 81828384858687 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-26-2014, 08:25 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-26-2014, 06:45 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-26-2014, 06:38 AM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-26-2014, 06:26 AM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-25-2014, 06:36 PM

Posting Permissions