Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 83 of 90 FirstFirst ... 80818283848586 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,075 of 2242
Like Tree1227Likes
  1. #2051  
    Smply_Rckless's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,476 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,674 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by Spencerdl View Post
    Thanks for the feedback. I really like the LifeProof Fre. Thanks again.
    Did u pick it up ? I really like mine. I've got used to the rainbow effect.
    Spencerdl likes this.
  2. #2052  
    Spencerdl's Avatar

    Posts
    20,247 Posts
    Global Posts
    32,367 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by Smply_Rckless View Post
    Did u pick it up ? I really like mine. I've got used to the rainbow effect.
    No not yet. I'm still debating. It sure looks good, and it keeps calling out my name
    Brooke5795 likes this.
  3. #2053  
    Rob Phillips's Avatar

    Posts
    8,960 Posts
    Global Posts
    8,980 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by Spencerdl View Post
    No not yet. I'm still debating. It sure looks good, and it keeps calling out my name
    I've been looking at the Lifeproof Fre just for the occasional trip to the beach or the pool, I just don't know if I want to spend that much on an occasional use case.
    Spencerdl likes this.
  4. #2054  
    Spencerdl's Avatar

    Posts
    20,247 Posts
    Global Posts
    32,367 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by DevilishBanker View Post
    I've been looking at the Lifeproof Fre just for the occasional trip to the beach or the pool, I just don't know if I want to spend that much on an occasional use case.
    Same here. $100 at Verizon for a occasionally used case is kinda steep, however my $1000 iPhone deserves the protection if in that type of environment.
    Brooke5795 likes this.
  5. #2055  
    Rob Phillips's Avatar

    Posts
    8,960 Posts
    Global Posts
    8,980 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by Spencerdl View Post
    Same here. $100 at Verizon for a occasionally used case is kinda steep, however my $1000 iPhone deserves the protection if in that type of environment.
    FYI it's way cheaper on Amazon.
    FRE SERIES iPhone 6 Plus/6s Plus Waterproof Case (5.5" Version) - Retail Packaging - BLACK
  6. #2056  
    arty37's Avatar
    iMore Nanite

    Posts
    2 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    I have a 6+ with a RhinoShield CrashGuard Bumper and Zagg glass. Sometimes I switch to my Tech 21 bumper...Ive found the better bumpers to offer superior protection with out compromising the overall asthetics of the device.
  7. #2057  
    Spencerdl's Avatar

    Posts
    20,247 Posts
    Global Posts
    32,367 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by DevilishBanker View Post
    Wow....Thanks for the info
  8. #2058  
    Haalcyon's Avatar
    iMore Expert

    Posts
    873 Posts
    Global Posts
    8,871 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by Spencerdl View Post
    Thanks for the feedback. I really like the LifeProof Fre. Thanks again.
    I used to really love the Fre. My wife has one on her 6s and I have one on my 5c and 5s. They are nice cases and protective. I kinda miss seeing the design of the 5s but the Fre's job is to life-proof it and I think it accomplishes that.
    Spencerdl likes this.
  9. #2059  
    Spencerdl's Avatar

    Posts
    20,247 Posts
    Global Posts
    32,367 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by Haalcyon View Post
    I used to really love the Fre. My wife has one on her 6s and I have one on my 5c and 5s. They are nice cases and protective. I kinda miss seeing the design of the 5s but the Fre's job is to life-proof it and I think it accomplishes that.
    KOOL ....Nice to know. I'm still deciding if I should get one.
    Brooke5795 likes this.
  10. #2060  
    donemt's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    181 Posts
    Global Posts
    603 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    I have the Lifeproof Nuud for my 6+ that I am using more frequently and love it.
    Spencerdl likes this.
  11. #2061  
    Spencerdl's Avatar

    Posts
    20,247 Posts
    Global Posts
    32,367 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by donemt View Post
    I have the Lifeproof Nuud for my 6+ that I am using more frequently and love it.
    Thanks for the feedback, may I ask why you went with the Nudd instead of the Fre? Does the Nudd provide better protection or a better experience compared to the Fre?
  12. #2062  
    Brooke5795's Avatar

    Posts
    1,710 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    All opinions welcome! Can't decide on a color? Fun or classy??
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1455907891.095594.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	132.0 KB 
ID:	102642Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1455907899.062270.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	36.4 KB 
ID:	102643
  13. #2063  
    donemt's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    181 Posts
    Global Posts
    603 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by Spencerdl View Post
    Thanks for the feedback, may I ask why you went with the Nudd instead of the Fre? Does the Nudd provide better protection or a better experience compared to the Fre?
    I had the Fre but didn't like the built in screen shield as it just felt somewhat awkward to me so I switched to the Nuud because it has no screen and provides plenty of protection for my iPhone. Both are great cases that give you piece of mind having them on a very expensive phone but mine was a personal preference because of the clear screen.
    Spencerdl likes this.
  14. #2064  
    Spencerdl's Avatar

    Posts
    20,247 Posts
    Global Posts
    32,367 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by donemt View Post
    I had the Fre but didn't like the built in screen shield as it just felt somewhat awkward to me so I switched to the Nuud because it has no screen and provides plenty of protection for my iPhone. Both are great cases that give you piece of mind having them on a very expensive phone but mine was a personal preference because of the clear screen.
    Thanks for the feedback. Much appreciated
    donemt likes this.
  15. #2065  
    fiat3192's Avatar
    iMore Newbie

    Posts
    11 Posts
    Global Posts
    226 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    I'm using the tech 21 screen protector and Evo mesh
  16. #2066  
    MKNicole1988's Avatar
    iMore Beginner

    Posts
    88 Posts
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by ladyc0524 View Post
    I have it in the Crushed Purple and like it for the most part, except for the screen protector. It has this rainbow issue that appears on the screen and that bothers the heck out of me
    What color iPhone are you using the Crushed Purple Lifeproof on? I wanted to get the pink case but, the lime green looks tacky. I was looking at the purple one but, no one has pictures of it on a rose gold iPhone.
  17. #2067  
    ladyc0524's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,467 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,001 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    I have the rose Gold 6S Plus
  18. #2068  
    Spencerdl's Avatar

    Posts
    20,247 Posts
    Global Posts
    32,367 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    I've been doing more research on the LifeProof Fre for my 6s Plus. I might be getting it soon....Like I really need another case. I honestly thought I was past the case fetish stage. LOL ...

    ladyc0524 and donemt like this.
  19. #2069  
    ladyc0524's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,467 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,001 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by Spencerdl View Post
    I've been doing more research on the LifeProof Fre for my 6s Plus. I might be getting it soon....Like I really need another case. I honestly thought I was past the case fetish stage. LOL ...

    http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...7d5f28b28b.jpg
    Lol. You know you want to!
    Spencerdl likes this.
  20. #2070  
    Spencerdl's Avatar

    Posts
    20,247 Posts
    Global Posts
    32,367 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by ladyc0524 View Post
    Lol. You know you want to!
    Yeah, I do. LOL .
    ladyc0524 likes this.
  21. #2071  
    Rob Phillips's Avatar

    Posts
    8,960 Posts
    Global Posts
    8,980 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by Spencerdl View Post
    Yeah, I do. LOL .
    Stop drooling over pictures of the case and just buy it!
    Spencerdl and ladyc0524 like this.
  22. #2072  
    Smply_Rckless's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,476 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,674 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by Spencerdl View Post
    Yeah, I do. LOL .
    "Buy me".. "Buy me Spencer"..
    Spencerdl likes this.
  23. #2073  
    Spencerdl's Avatar

    Posts
    20,247 Posts
    Global Posts
    32,367 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by DevilishBanker View Post
    Stop drooling over pictures of the case and just buy it!
    LOL ...I wish it was that easy. I'm a normal person, I have to save up for expensive toys. LOL
  24. #2074  
    Spencerdl's Avatar

    Posts
    20,247 Posts
    Global Posts
    32,367 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by Smply_Rckless View Post
    "Buy me".. "Buy me Spencer"..
    LOL ...EXACTLY what I'm hearing
    Smply_Rckless likes this.
  25. #2075  
    violetjune's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,475 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,480 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by Spencerdl View Post
    I've been doing more research on the LifeProof Fre for my 6s Plus. I might be getting it soon....Like I really need another case. I honestly thought I was past the case fetish stage. LOL ...

    http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...7d5f28b28b.jpg
    This thread brings the case addict out in all of us!! Some more than others, it's hard to resist the temptation!
    Spencerdl likes this.
Page 83 of 90 FirstFirst ... 80818283848586 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-26-2014, 08:25 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-26-2014, 06:45 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-26-2014, 06:38 AM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-26-2014, 06:26 AM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-25-2014, 06:36 PM

Posting Permissions

";