What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
Ok. Now I want the brown leather. Dang it!

iPhone 6 sending this your way!

I exchanged my black one for the brown a few days ago. It looks fantastic on my space grey! I like the black too but wanted something a little more unique than another black case. Plus all the pics I've seen of the brown aging looks ridiculously awesome! Get kind of a multi-tonal effect going on

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
Yup. That does it. Getting one.

iPhone 6 sending this your way!

LOL! yeah it's ok.. Those pictures got me too! I'm not gonna lie I kinda want the red one too but I wont pull that trigger. Even Apple employees said unless you use some sort of leather protector it degrades fast. Nuts. Because I really love red. The brown is gorgeous with the weathered look.

dchandler

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
e022025c8f637217b292dbfd111382eb.jpg
I exchanged my black one for the brown a few days ago. It looks fantastic on my space grey! I like the black too but wanted something a little more unique than another black case. Plus all the pics I've seen of the brown aging looks ridiculously awesome! Get kind of a multi-tonal effect going on

Sent from the great iPhone 6+

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
I have no clue, my brown leather case look great still. I don't wear skinny tight jeans, I wear casual pants to work. So I don't know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's insane. I don't pocket mine but once every blue moon. Purse only! But I take mine to the gym 4x a week. My brown hasn't shown any change yet! Sucks.. The red looks great in the package and when it's brand new.

dchandler

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
That's insane. I don't pocket mine but once every blue moon. Purse only! But I take mine to the gym 4x a week. My brown hasn't shown any change yet! Sucks.. The red looks great in the package and when it's brand new.

Yes the red looks beautiful that's why I purchased it but never again.

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site

Just out of curiosity have you tried going to the Apple Store to see if they'll do anything for you? That happened in a few weeks- surely they'll let you exchange it or give you a credit of some sort

dchandler

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
Just out of curiosity have you tried going to the Apple Store to see if they'll do anything for you? That happened in a few weeks- surely they'll let you exchange it or give you a credit of some sort

I said I was going to try and go by the apple store tomorrow and see what they do for me.

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site

Btw I really appreciate the pictures. Puts things in perspective.. Don't wanna spend $48 on something that discolors like that so quick. Maybe leather products could help prevent that but it's not worth the hassle