What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

ernbrdn

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
I have a black Silk Vault wallet case I picked up on Amazon for $11. Can't beat the price and functionality. 4 cards and a bill, don't even need my wallet 90% of the time now.

burwil

Apr 26, 2015
Visit site
I use the Diztronic Case. Super slim

I finally settled on this. At first I thought it was too slippery. But I found that with use and handling there is a kind of breaking in period after which the grip feels secure. Slim, good button feel and slightly rounded edges make it a winner for me. I have the magpul and Zoo Gue as backups.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

robbrick

Dec 12, 2003
www.dimensiondvd.com
I finally settled on this. At first I thought it was too slippery. But I found that with use and handling there is a kind of breaking in period after which the grip feels secure. Slim, good button feel and slightly rounded edges make it a winner for me. I have the magpul and Zoo Gue as backups.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Where do you buy the Diztronic case?

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

deedeebear

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
Currently using an Incipio dual pro in white. I almost didn't get it because I knew it would get dirty over time but I like this color over the others. I also appreciate the feel of the buttons on the side, easy to push which is a must for me. Some cases out there have buttons that are hard to push. This is my first Incipio and I'm happy with my purchase.

Judson50

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site
I use a case called dztronic you can buy from Amazon for your 6+

I we nervous too and it is annoying to Cary your phone when out for leisure. But worth it in every other way.

I can't imagine going back To a smaller phone.

The keyboard is amazing. Slo-mo camera. Camera it works just like an iPad. Landscaping orientation in calendar messaging and Mail ect.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Switched to the black Apple leather case...the brown case looks terrible in my opinion after weeks of using it. It didn't wear badly, it actually didn't wear at all...it just doesn't look very attractive on the white chassis phone.

anon6040766

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
I recently posted how I found it extremely difficult to find a case for my Gold iPhone 6 so went with the Apple Brown Leather.

Well, I decided I didn't want the Gold iPhone 6 anymore and bought a Space Gray one. Slapped an Apple Black Leather Case on it and I think it looks very sleek and has good grip. Probably not the best or any drop protection, but whatever...it looks great.

Smply_Rckless

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
Was using a life proof fre case. Pretty cool case, now using this Marilyn Monroe case my fianc? custom made for me on some website. It's really thin. Feels like it's not even there at times.

Tapatalk'n On The IPhone 6 Plus 

anon(73368)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Just received the Zoogue case they were running a special 2 cases for 10 bucks and man I'm impressed. Nice grip and protection is great

Sent from my  Iphone 6 plus 

Smply_Rckless

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
Going naked now, can't find a case I like. Probably gonna go check out the Apple leather cases since everyone seems to like them.

Tapatalk'n On The IPhone 6 Plus 

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro