Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 44 of 90 FirstFirst ... 41424344454647 ... LastLast
Results 1,076 to 1,100 of 2239
Like Tree1226Likes
  1. #1076  
    Gtech21's Avatar
    iMore Beginner

    Posts
    51 Posts

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    I am using the apple leather case for my iPhone 6 plus. It works out great for me. I also have a spigen tough armor with kickstand.

    Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
    Brooke5795 likes this.
  2. #1077  
    tr1ad's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    220 Posts
    Global Posts
    651 Global Posts

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by bamf-hacker View Post
    Contemplating ordering a Slickwrap clear skin and roll like that for a while. Anyone else do that?
    Have a black one as well for the caseless days, fits over my cases well
  3. #1078  
    parker5011's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    211 Posts
    Global Posts
    225 Global Posts

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    I have the  leather (blue) and love it. Even now that's its worn down some I still love the case. I also have an incipio dual pro and I like it but it adds some weight to the phone and is a little slippery. I've wanted to try tech 21 but haven't pulled the trigger on buying any yet. Trying to be good about buying cases. So tough to hold off...haha


    iPhone 6 sending this your way!
    Brooke5795 likes this.
  4. #1079  
    bbkiid's Avatar
    iMore Nanite

    Posts
    3 Posts
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    Hard on the shell soft on the side type and glass screen protector


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. #1080  
    Brooke5795's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,420 Posts

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by parker5011 View Post
    I have the  leather (blue) and love it. Even now that's its worn down some I still love the case. I also have an incipio dual pro and I like it but it adds some weight to the phone and is a little slippery. I've wanted to try tech 21 but haven't pulled the trigger on buying any yet. Trying to be good about buying cases. So tough to hold off...haha


    iPhone 6 sending this your way!
    Wondering. What does your leather case look like "worn down"? I have the black so i don't have to necessarily worry about the color changing.
  6. #1081  
    finn5975's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    1,494 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,517 Global Posts

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by Brooke5795 View Post
    Wondering. What does your leather case look like "worn down"? I have the black so i don't have to necessarily worry about the color changing.
    What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1436442814.939643.jpg
    Here's an example of the red Apple leather case for the 5/5S. I thought out of the box it was the best looking case I'd ever seen. But this happened quickly. I've used black or navy blue since.
    Brooke5795 and Spencerdl like this.
  7. #1082  
    Brooke5795's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,420 Posts

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by finn5975 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1436442814.939643.jpg 
Views:	194 
Size:	86.8 KB 
ID:	84848
    Here's an example of the red Apple leather case for the 5/5S. I thought out of the box it was the best looking case I'd ever seen. But this happened quickly. I've used black or navy blue since.
    Woah! I'm kinda glad I didn't get the red then! At the Apple Store they had a red demo for the iPad (because I mentioned I was concerned about how it would wear) and I could see some wear with everyone handling it in the store but it didn't look like that. The wear i saw wasn't too bad. Almost got the red! Also almost got the brown but just decided on black. They sure do look good (all of them) at the store! They really are a nice looking case for the iPhone
    Spencerdl likes this.
  8. #1083  
    finn5975's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    1,494 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,517 Global Posts

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by Brooke5795 View Post
    Woah! I'm kinda glad I didn't get the red then! At the Apple Store they had a red demo for the iPad (because I mentioned I was concerned about how it would wear) and I could see some wear with everyone handling it in the store but it didn't look like that. The wear i saw wasn't too bad. Almost got the red! Also almost got the brown but just decided on black. They sure do look good (all of them) at the store! They really are a nice looking case for the iPhone
    The mileage definitely varies on them depending on use. I remember in a thread dedicated to this, there were many examples of the case not looking at bad as others after the same amount of time. Some used traditional leather protector products and cleaning products. I didn't. In my case, I think it was the daily in and out of pants pockets, the fact I would handle it after working out at my crossfit gym (which has your hands touching bars, plates, mats, etc), handling a lot of paper at work with ink on it, etc. Mine didn't stand a chance really.
    Spencerdl and Brooke5795 like this.
  9. #1084  
    Brooke5795's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,420 Posts

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by finn5975 View Post
    The mileage definitely varies on them depending on use. I remember in a thread dedicated to this, there were many examples of the case not looking at bad as others after the same amount of time. Some used traditional leather protector products and cleaning products. I didn't. In my case, I think it was the daily in and out of pants pockets, the fact I would handle it after working out at my crossfit gym (which has your hands touching bars, plates, mats, etc), handling a lot of paper at work with ink on it, etc. Mine didn't stand a chance really.
    I was thinking about locating a leather treatment to put on this. I guess in the long run its really only a $45 case- not like it's my $400 purse lol if I get a color I'd probably consider getting a treatment put on it. Maybe...

    I have taken mine to the gym twice so far. I run with my phone in hand and haven't noticed anything yet. I'm not a huge sweat machine so I am thinking it'll be ok lol

    Yes looking at your lifestyle.. Poor red case didn't stand a chance lol! It's ok though
  10. #1085  
    TheRewardisCheese's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    330 Posts
    Global Posts
    500 Global Posts

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterDarque View Post
    Well, you're not alone then, count me in among those affected by CSD. I think I'm in the same ballpark as you, don't have an exact count though, but I keep coming across (err, actively looking for) new cases that catch my eye. Thank goodness that this years models of new iPhones will be the same sizes as the 6 and 6 plus - if the rumors are correct on that matter. Fingers crossed on that one though. 
    Count me in on the CSD as well. I usually have around 8-10 cases I swap around with for my iPhones
    MasterDarque likes this.
  11. #1086  
    MB64's Avatar
    iMore Pro

    Posts
    723 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,466 Global Posts

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gtech21 View Post
    I am using the apple leather case for my iPhone 6 plus. It works out great for me. I also have a spigen tough armor with kickstand.

    Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
    How does the black apple leather case hold up as far as " wear and tear"?? Any significant discoloration?
  12. #1087  
    metllicamilitia's Avatar
    iMore Guru

    Posts
    1,929 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,627 Global Posts

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by MB64 View Post
    How does the black apple leather case hold up as far as " wear and tear"?? Any significant discoloration?
    I have a black one myself, it gets some tears in it but not bad, it's holds up quite well in my opinion.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    MB64 likes this.
  13. #1088  
    metllicamilitia's Avatar
    iMore Guru

    Posts
    1,929 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,627 Global Posts

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    Well, I had to buy another case and so far I'm loving it, one of my favorite cases. Spigen Neo Hybrid, I bought the yellow one and it looks great.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. #1089  
    Darthstorm528's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    321 Posts
    Global Posts
    888 Global Posts

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by finn5975 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1436442814.939643.jpg 
Views:	194 
Size:	86.8 KB 
ID:	84848
    Here's an example of the red Apple leather case for the 5/5S. I thought out of the box it was the best looking case I'd ever seen. But this happened quickly. I've used black or navy blue since.
    That's exactly what happened to my Red leather on the 5 version after about a week, I bought the silicone version of the 6 last year and was more than satisfied. As for leather cases, I stick with the midnight blue or plain black
    Brooke5795 likes this.
  15. #1090  
    parker5011's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    211 Posts
    Global Posts
    225 Global Posts

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by Darthstorm528 View Post
    That's exactly what happened to my Red leather on the 5 version after about a week, I bought the silicone version of the 6 last year and was more than satisfied. As for leather cases, I stick with the midnight blue or plain black
    My midnight blue one now looks almost black. I don't mind it though. It still looks nice and has that weathered look.


    iPhone 6 sending this your way!
  16. #1091  
    Brooke5795's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,420 Posts

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by parker5011 View Post
    My midnight blue one now looks almost black. I don't mind it though. It still looks nice and has that weathered look.


    iPhone 6 sending this your way!
    Can you post pictures? I wanna see what the "weathered" look looks like
    parker5011 likes this.
  17. #1092  
    parker5011's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    211 Posts
    Global Posts
    225 Global Posts

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    Here is the inside which shows what color it started out being and the last 2 are the outside.








    iPhone 6 sending this your way!
    Bigeric23 likes this.
  18. #1093  
    Brooke5795's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,420 Posts

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    It definitely doesn't look blue. Maybe a dark midnight blue but it still looks good imo!
    parker5011 likes this.
  19. #1094  
    Brooke5795's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,420 Posts

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by parker5011 View Post
    Here is the inside which shows what color it started out being and the last 2 are the outside.

    http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/07...b8d712d54f.jpg

    http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/07...9b9f8fa02d.jpg

    http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/07...1b9e9c6fb5.jpg


    iPhone 6 sending this your way!
    I'm still so wanting the red or brown but... Ugh. Maybe later
  20. #1095  

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by Smply_Rckless View Post
    Going naked now, can't find a case I like. Probably gonna go check out the Apple leather cases since everyone seems to like them.


    Tapatalk'n On The IPhone 6 Plus 
    I have my brown leather on right now, but I just ordered a couple of the shatterproof ultra thin cases from mono price. They add zero bulk, absolutely none, and are flush with the screen curve, and at $6 per case it's a steal. They add just the right amount of grip. I got one in clear and the other in ice blue. They should be here next week.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  21. #1096  
    Smply_Rckless's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,472 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,670 Global Posts

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by reeneebob View Post
    I have my brown leather on right now, but I just ordered a couple of the shatterproof ultra thin cases from mono price. They add zero bulk, absolutely none, and are flush with the screen curve, and at $6 per case it's a steal. They add just the right amount of grip. I got one in clear and the other in ice blue. They should be here next week.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That's exactly what I need. Something very thin & offers great protection. Could u possibly send me the link to them pls ?


    Tapatalk'n On The IPhone 6 Plus 
  22. #1097  
    batsai's Avatar
    iMore Nanite

    Posts
    3 Posts
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    Best Skins Ever matte on the back and tempered glass on the front. I'm just to chicken to going all out naked...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  23. #1098  
    parker5011's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    211 Posts
    Global Posts
    225 Global Posts

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by Brooke5795 View Post
    It definitely doesn't look blue. Maybe a dark midnight blue but it still looks good imo!
    Yeah not anymore. I'm ok w it though. It's held up pretty good u see the circumstances


    iPhone 6 sending this your way!
  24. #1099  
    parker5011's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    211 Posts
    Global Posts
    225 Global Posts

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by Brooke5795 View Post
    I'm still so wanting the red or brown but... Ugh. Maybe later
    I had the red for my iPhone 5 and it got dirty. Quick. I'm gonna stick with the blue or black but now am leaning toward the brown one too!


    iPhone 6 sending this your way!
  25. #1100  
    finn5975's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    1,494 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,517 Global Posts

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by parker5011 View Post
    Yeah not anymore. I'm ok w it though. It's held up pretty good u see the circumstances


    iPhone 6 sending this your way!
    I had to laugh because I've experienced the exact same. My midnight blue is now black lol. But like you say, it looks great.

    I have tried case, after case, after case but for me, nothing comes close to the Apple leather case. The look, fit, and feel is perfect for me.
Page 44 of 90 FirstFirst ... 41424344454647 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-26-2014, 08:25 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-26-2014, 06:45 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-26-2014, 06:38 AM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-26-2014, 06:26 AM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-25-2014, 06:36 PM

Posting Permissions