What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

baseballbert

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
I got the MaxBoost Dual Layer today. Think it may go back. Little too slippery, didn't feel substantial.

Looks like the Commuter is the top dog for my phone right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
This Insignia case that I bought from Best Buy is actually pretty nice. I have a Slim Armor case on the way and just picked this up to have something. I actually like it. Not a lot of protection but it's slim and comfortable to use. Buttons feel great too.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

serglb

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
I finally got this "Infinite Case" by Rock in Gold for my 6 Plus. I got one awhile back for my 6 and been waiting for this to become available for the 6 Plus. It's a very solid case with an aluminum bumper and hard acrylic back. The buttons feel great and click just like the originals. One thing I don't like is the mute switch is a bit hard to access but I don't find myself using the switch often. It takes a bit of getting use to installing the case but once I got the technique down it isn't a problem removing and changing out the case when I feel like.

This is beautiful.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
This just came today. Fits great. Doesn't add a lot of size but feels like it would protect from drops pretty good. The kickstand is a cheap plastic. Feel like it could break easily. It's made to snap off under too much pressure so that might keep it from breaking. The buttons all feel great. Easy to press. It's not too slippery. Easier to hold than the naked phone but not as easy to grip as my other thin case.

Bottom line is I like it. I'll give it a go for a while. I'm sure I will order other cases but I feel like it's well protected now at least. That kickstand will be nice for FaceTime and conference calls for sure.

You can grab this one on Amazon for about $18

fa7742074aa873a7f8398d3247dd2a8d.jpg

BeAwesomeAlways

Dec 5, 2014
Visit site
I am currently using a Spigen case for my iPhone 6. However, it will be temporary until I receive this really cool case I just backed on indiegogo!
It's a battery case AND can withstand drops- since I'll admit I'm kind of clumsy. They also have non- rugged one I think it's called the maven?
20141112103008-Finish_Options.jpg

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Returned the Apple silicone case today and went back to the Incipio NGP that the guy threw in when I got the phone

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Just picked up the black speck candy shell grip. Not bad.

Last edited:

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
4f58eb7405cd5b3b77f27ed0721c0228.jpg

Picked up this Totu case for my wife's 6 Plus. I tried it out over the weekend. Fits great. Provides grip, protection and it is not too bulky. It was about $10 on Amazon.

AppleGeek21

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
I had a Apple Leather case on my 6 plus, along with a tempered glass screen protector. Two days ago I shed the screen protector and a day after that the case came off. Phone is absolutely amazing with how thin and smooth the curved glass feel.

A lot of people talk about the risk of using your iPhone naked and how likely they are to drop/break it. For me the downside of not using the phone the way the 6 plus was designed to be used outweighed the risk.

Either way, the Apple Leather case is the one I'd use if I was to slap a case on.

njshoregurlz

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
I seen a crusta an amzer crusta someone recommended and I still want the apple leather case... Obsessed lol
The amzer crusta is on Amazon

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2