Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 4 of 90 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree1226Likes
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #76  
    iMore Pro

Global Posts
    1,598 Global Posts

Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

Picked up this Totu case for my wife's 6 Plus. I tried it out over the weekend. Fits great. Provides grip, protection and it is not too bulky. It was about $10 on Amazon.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    njshoregurlz and nancybout like this.
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    42 Global Posts

I had a Apple Leather case on my 6 plus, along with a tempered glass screen protector. Two days ago I shed the screen protector and a day after that the case came off. Phone is absolutely amazing with how thin and smooth the curved glass feel.

A lot of people talk about the risk of using your iPhone naked and how likely they are to drop/break it. For me the downside of not using the phone the way the 6 plus was designed to be used outweighed the risk.

Either way, the Apple Leather case is the one I'd use if I was to slap a case on.
    runner7395 likes this.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    267 Global Posts

Caseology w leather bag and gold sides love it via Amazon prime
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    267 Global Posts

Default What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

I seen a crusta an amzer crusta someone recommended and I still want the apple leather case... Obsessed lol
    The amzer crusta is on Amazon
    iMore Intermediate

Quote Originally Posted by zachpenguin View Post
    Only problem is the iOttie in my car doesn't open wide enough. It fits, but way to hard to remove.
    That's what she said.
    zachpenguin likes this.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    520 Global Posts

My new favorite case

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    OBF
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    388 Global Posts

Went back to the Apple leather case. There's just something about it I really like.
    iMore Beginner

Global Posts
    305 Global Posts

Currently using the UAG case with a glass screen protector but Im eventually getting an Otterbox Defender.
    iMore Nanite

Global Posts
    61 Global Posts

I picked up the OtterBox Defender last night. My other iPhones always had a Sedio case, but I haven't seen the model come out for the 6 Plus yet. Anyway, I'm not clumsy but I wanted something that really protects this beautiful phone and although the Defender clearly does, it feels a little overkill for me. I also don't like the attached screen protection, as I have to push down a little harder just to swipe/operate the screen. I'm going to give it another day or so, but I think I might keep looking. I want something tough, but definitely less bulky than this.
    iMore Intermediate

i picked up the spigen neo hybrid metal version as well now, also in champagne gold.
    looks really nice and feels great in the hand. and i didn't have problems to put the case on my phone.
    iMore Beginner

Global Posts
    174 Global Posts

I use an Original Apple Silicon case (as I did when I had the iPhone 6) I personally feel that a case with grip is very much needed with the 6 plus & it doesn't add any bulk to it. It's not cheap though.
    iMore Beginner

Global Posts
    387 Global Posts

I have the clear Casemate Tough Case. This phone is too awesome to hide, but I am also not big fan of deductibles. So, I have found a happy medium.
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    5,486 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pvpjohn View Post
    I picked up the OtterBox Defender last night. My other iPhones always had a Sedio case, but I haven't seen the model come out for the 6 Plus yet. Anyway, I'm not clumsy but I wanted something that really protects this beautiful phone and although the Defender clearly does, it feels a little overkill for me. I also don't like the attached screen protection, as I have to push down a little harder just to swipe/operate the screen. I'm going to give it another day or so, but I think I might keep looking. I want something tough, but definitely less bulky than this.
    If you want something a bit thinner the Otterbox symmetry is a very nice case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    baseballbert likes this.
    iMore Pro

Global Posts
    2,200 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pvpjohn View Post
    OtterBox Commuter or Symetry?
    iMore Pro

Global Posts
    6,963 Global Posts

I am actually thinking of getting a wallet case, considering the PadAndQuill Bella Fino Bella Fino case for iPhone 6 Plus or I might go with their Luxury Book Case The Luxury Book for iPhone 6 Plus both of which look pretty cool and will keep the extra stuff out of my wallet I don't need to carry.
    Last edited by Raptor007; 12-12-2014 at 09:56 PM.
    iMore Nanite

tech21 iPhone 6 worth the thirty bucks
    iMore Elite

Global Posts
    2,993 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GSOgymrat View Post
    I'm using the Incipio Stowaway for the iPhone 6 Plus because it has a kickstand and I can just carry my phone and leave my wallet at home. I find the iPhone 6 Plus very thin and slippery, so a case makes it easier to hold.

Attachment 72308
    Your mother has a wooden leg with a kickstand!

That's Eddie Murphy if anyone is too young to remember that...
    cwbcpa, LVMHgirl and Jazmac like this.
    iMore Elite

Global Posts
    2,993 Global Posts

I'm using a Tech21 case for my iPhone 6 Plus. I've been using cell phones now since the days of the single line LED display and have had numerous cases. Tech21 is the best one I've ever had.
    WILLAW84 likes this.
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    42 Global Posts

The naked case, cheapest one around
    cwbcpa, jason_mabry and serglb like this.
  20. Thread AuthorThread Author   #95  
    iMore Pro

Global Posts
    1,598 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AppleGeek21 View Post
    The naked case, cheapest one around
    I have used a few phones naked without any issue. Maybe I will do it with the 6 plus eventually. It's just so slippery. I feel like I could easily drop it. Not worth the risk to me. I assume you have not had any issues or are just not worried about it? Some people don't care if it gets banged around a little. I'm envious of them. Lol.

iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    42 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cwbcpa View Post
    I have used a few phones naked without any issue. Maybe I will do it with the 6 plus eventually. It's just so slippery. I feel like I could easily drop it. Not worth the risk to me. I assume you have not had any issues or are just not worried about it? Some people don't care if it gets banged around a little. I'm envious of them. Lol.

I definitely care but I tend to baby my electronics. I found that after a few days of using it naked you get used to it. Also since I've gotten the 6 plus I find myself using phone while walking less and in situations where I would probably drop it. I find that most of those times I probably shouldn't be on my phone anyways haha.
    cwbcpa likes this.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    654 Global Posts

A skin on the back of my 6+ provided more grip
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    855 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor007 View Post
    I am actually thinking of getting a wallet case, considering the PadAndQuill Bella Fino Bella Fino case for iPhone 6 Plus or I might go with their Luxury Book Case The Luxury Book for iPhone 6 Plus both of which look pretty cool and will keep the extra stuff out of my wallet I don't need to carry.
    Also looking into these wallet cases. Loving the strap close on the luxury book
    Nonsenseinsd8 likes this.
    iMore Beginner

Global Posts
    3,240 Global Posts

Phones to slippery for me without a case. Since day one I've been using the pretty basic apple leather case. Like it a lot as it looks very nice however not a lot of protection especially for the front. Yesterday I decided to order a "Nodus" wallet style case. Be my first time for this style of case on any phone. I like having the screen protection when the front is closed. Hope its not going to be an annoying case, but has the landscape mode folding stand, so that will be kinda nice. A very high end leather case anyway. Coming from England so I don't expect it for a week or so. Hoping I like it, my first wallet case ever.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    358 Global Posts

I had the P&Q Bella Fino for the iPhone 5 and it was great quality. The 3M adhesive never failed and was easy to clean. However, the wallet style case made typing with both hands slightly awkward (for me) due to having to hold the wallet part folded back while typing.
Page 4 of 90 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast