What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

Robster33

Jan 9, 2015
Visit site
So I'm actually going to order the UAG case. But I'm wondering if the clear case color will yellow over time? Or if I should go for a solid color like white or black. The blue looks nice also.

I have the UAG maverick only for 2 weeks though. Can't imagine it going yellow it doesn't seem cheap, Space Grey 6 plus looks nice in it. The sides have good grip, the clear back is a bit slippery, good for in and out of the pocket though. Buttons are good. Its nice having a case you don't have to worry about where you sit it, its light and good protection, had the Apple leather on my IP6 and its just as easy knocked around as the phone lol.

RavenSword

May 16, 2013
Visit site
So, my UAG arrived today, and man this case is solid. Feels great in the hand, doesn't add much bulk, but I feel confident it can survive pretty much all drops. My only very small complaint is that the sides that aren't rubberized may pose slip issues, but I'll wait and see about that. I also hope it's not hard to remove the phone from the case if I ever need too.

I've also chosen to forgo the packaged screen protector. I've never liked those.

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
So, my UAG arrived today, and man this case is solid. Feels great in the hand, doesn't add much bulk, but I feel confident it can survive pretty much all drops. My only very small complaint is that the sides that aren't rubberized may pose slip issues, but I'll wait and see about that. I also hope it's not hard to remove the phone from the case if I ever need too.

I've also chosen to forgo the packaged screen protector. I've never liked those.

I have given up on screen protectors. Not wasting anymore money on them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RavenSword

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Funny fact: because the UAG snacking is clear and because I wasn't paying attention I already accidentally put it on upside down, ha ha. I freaked out and quickly put it on right because I was worried it would put pressure on the buttons or something.

vn906c

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
I'm using the Snugg leather case for my iPhone 6. I love it! It's essentially the Apple leather case but with a bottom. Highly suggested.

lizinnyc

May 7, 2011
Visit site
I have finally settled on the Claudabe Veil. Had one for my 5s too. It's super thin (adds basically no bulk), and looks great - and, it protects the protruding camera and has a lip on the front to protect the screen. It definitely doesn't offer heavy duty protection, but it is perfect for my needs.

redsharktibby

Apr 15, 2015
Visit site
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430882969.486398.jpg I'm currently using the one as pictured. The Spigen Neo Hybrid for my iPhone 6. One heck of a case.

Sent from my gold iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Dukins

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
View attachment 81151 I'm currently using the one as pictured. The Spigen Neo Hybrid for my iPhone 6. One heck of a case.

Sent from my gold iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

I'm using this case as well in red, but I get major signal loss using the metal band version. I think I need to buy the aluminum version. I switched to the otter box commuter for now, major signal improvement.

Feb 15, 2015
Visit site
I'm curious about this case. Which color did you get? Mind posting pics when you receive it? I want to know how snug the cards will be in the back. Don't want them to fall out.

I got the black one. I can't post a picture because I don't have enough posts. I had the jimmycase for the 6 and can say that the lighter colors will get dirty over time if you are active outside. I'd say that the case for the 6 works a little better but the cards won't fall out. It's definitely my favorite wallet case that I've seen so far.

DarkKnight08

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Using the Tech 21 in smoke gray since about a month after launch and Apple black leather. The Tech 21 offers great protection. One drop from about 4 feet, landed face down and not a mark on the phone or screen.

burwil

Apr 26, 2015
Visit site
Zoogue Social:

B5h6-lECUAAlBxL.jpg

Also own the Magpul Fieldcase and have a Diztronic on the way today. But I like this one so far. Ribbing really helps with grip.

deedeebear

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
I got the black one. I can't post a picture because I don't have enough posts. I had the jimmycase for the 6 and can say that the lighter colors will get dirty over time if you are active outside. I'd say that the case for the 6 works a little better but the cards won't fall out. It's definitely my favorite wallet case that I've seen so far.

The jimmy case for the 6 works better because it's smaller? Yeah I figured that about the lighter colors. I would definitely get black. I wish they sold on Amazon for the plus. Only for the 6 for now.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen