Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 32 of 90 FirstFirst ... 29303132333435 ... LastLast
Results 776 to 800 of 2239
Like Tree1226Likes
  1. #776  
    deedeebear's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    293 Posts

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by zerog46 View Post
    Is the bumper bulky on the sides? Been thinking of getting one.
    I have a rhinoshield too. I think the bumper is a bit bulky but that's my opinion. The trade off is the back of your phone being exposed so it feels nice (I use the back screen protector that came with it).
  2. #777  
    zerog46's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,492 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,486 Global Posts

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    Cool thanks. I basically have a clear screen protector on the back. It's just a slick wrap.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. #778  
    zerog46's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,492 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,486 Global Posts

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    The Rock. Rocking a Lifeproof.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    A895 likes this.
  4. #779  
    Michael Valbuena's Avatar
    iMore Nanite

    Posts
    4 Posts

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    Is he rocking a 6 or a 6+?
  5. #780  
    zerog46's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,492 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,486 Global Posts

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    Looks like a plus.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. #781  
    MB64's Avatar
    iMore Pro

    Posts
    723 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,466 Global Posts

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    Just got my iPhone plus, put it in a commuter. I like the symmetry as well but that doesn't cover up the ports. But I like to change them around every now and then. Like I did with my 6. Eventually I'll get the symmetry as well and the spigen clear case.
  7. #782  

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    I've gone back to my roots and am case-free in regard to my iPhone 6 Plus. ...
    Bigeric23 likes this.
  8. #783  
    Bigeric23's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,636 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,647 Global Posts

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by Just_Me_D View Post
    I've gone back to my roots and am case-free in regard to my iPhone 6 Plus. ...
    You, Sir, are a rebel. Kudos to you!
    Just_Me_D likes this.
  9. #784  
    zerog46's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,492 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,486 Global Posts

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by Just_Me_D View Post
    I've gone back to my roots and am case-free in regard to my iPhone 6 Plus. ...
    Same here. I have a clear slick wrap for grip. Love it caseless.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Just_Me_D likes this.
  10. #785  
    SeanHRCC's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    12,021 Posts
    Global Posts
    12,215 Global Posts

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    Grabbed this today at the Apple store...I love the feel of the leather case, and have the blue and black ones already. Gonna rock this for a while. That ZooGue case just wasn't cutting it for me, felt cheap (and looked cheap).

    What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?-img_4802.jpg
    ladyc0524 likes this.
  11. #786  
    BreakingKayfabe's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    6,509 Posts
    Global Posts
    6,890 Global Posts

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by zerog46 View Post
    Same here. I have a clear slick wrap for grip. Love it caseless.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    What is the slick wrap? I kind of want to go the route of just having one of those clear shields on the back of the device. Is that what it is?
  12. #787  
    zerog46's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,492 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,486 Global Posts

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by BreakingKayfabe View Post
    What is the slick wrap? I kind of want to go the route of just having one of those clear shields on the back of the device. Is that what it is?
    Yup. Clear cover in the back. Just put it in today sons have to work out the one bubble.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    BreakingKayfabe likes this.
  13. #788  
    BreakingKayfabe's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    6,509 Posts
    Global Posts
    6,890 Global Posts

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    O
    Quote Originally Posted by zerog46 View Post
    Yup. Clear cover in the back. Just put it in today sons have to work out the one bubble. http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/05...b9a65e26d8.jpg


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Can the Mophie get on it?
  14. #789  
    zerog46's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,492 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,486 Global Posts

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by BreakingKayfabe View Post
    O
    Can the Mophie get on it?
    Nope. That's the down side. But I have so many battery packs it's no big deal to me.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    BreakingKayfabe likes this.
  15. #790  
    LVMHgirl's Avatar
    iMore Expert

    Posts
    776 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,111 Global Posts

    Default What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    20% off all Memorial Day Weekend at Speck!


    http://forums.imore.com/e?link=http%...token=hjvwIREz


    What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1432513040.568258.jpg
    BreakingKayfabe likes this.
  16. #791  
    carraser891's Avatar
    iMore Newbie

    Posts
    17 Posts
    Global Posts
    481 Global Posts

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    Otterbox symmetry with zagg glass protector
  17. #792  
    Robster33's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    193 Posts
    Global Posts
    289 Global Posts

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by SeanHRCC View Post
    Grabbed this today at the Apple store...I love the feel of the leather case, and have the blue and black ones already. Gonna rock this for a while. That ZooGue case just wasn't cutting it for me, felt cheap (and looked cheap).

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4802.JPG 
Views:	182 
Size:	2.02 MB 
ID:	81935
    Whats it like the brown, does it wear like the 5S brown? Do you have a SG plus?
  18. #793  
    Closingracer's Avatar
    iMore Guru

    Posts
    1,604 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,791 Global Posts

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by Slammers08 View Post
    Spigen neo hybrid or the apple leather/silicone. But yet again I always carry ac+.


    Sent from my  Iphone 6 plus 


    The Apple leather case is way better imo. I've been using no cases for my phone for years but with the iPhone 6 plus being so slippery I love that the apple case basically doesn't add any thickness to it.

    I recently bought a mophie battery case for my phone because I hate carrying the cable to go along with my battery pack..


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  19. #794  
    Slammers08's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,047 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,432 Global Posts

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by Closingracer View Post
    The Apple leather case is way better imo. I've been using no cases for my phone for years but with the iPhone 6 plus being so slippery I love that the apple case basically doesn't add any thickness to it.

    I recently bought a mophie battery case for my phone because I hate carrying the cable to go along with my battery pack..


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Yeah I agree!! The apple leather is my favorite. Looks great and adds zero bulk which is a must for me since having the plus. Silicone case is a close 2nd


    Sent from my  Iphone 6 plus 
    Closingracer likes this.
  20. #795  
    Closingracer's Avatar
    iMore Guru

    Posts
    1,604 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,791 Global Posts

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by Slammers08 View Post
    Yeah I agree!! The apple leather is my favorite. Looks great and adds zero bulk which is a must for me since having the plus. Silicone case is a close 2nd


    Sent from my  Iphone 6 plus 
    Yeah I love them but I do feel they are overpriced but that's what you get for buying an Apple official item since they tend to overprice a lot of things imo. Ex. The new ear pods are nice and better then the old earphones but I honestly don't think they are worth $29.99 nor does a 2 meter cable.

    I love and hate thick cases. I had a Otterbox defender on my iPhone 4 and it felt solid but now it looks 2 thick for my taste. The mophie case is as well but I'll deal with it for the more battery life it gives


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  21. #796  
    Slammers08's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,047 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,432 Global Posts

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    My mom uses a mophie on her 6+ and I feel it's way to big for my taste.


    Sent from my  Iphone 6 plus 
  22. #797  
    BreakingKayfabe's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    6,509 Posts
    Global Posts
    6,890 Global Posts

    Default What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    The Slick Wraps we discussed in this thread are 50% off today from their site. It's actually storewide.

    SlickWraps.com

    Code: MEM50
    Last edited by BreakingKayfabe; 05-25-2015 at 10:13 PM. Reason: Grammar
  23. #798  
    RavenSword's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,196 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,569 Global Posts

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    Picked up the tech 21 classic check in the smoke color. Love it so far.
  24. #799  

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    Lifeproof fre
  25. #800  

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by Closingracer View Post
    Yeah I love them but I do feel they are overpriced but that's what you get for buying an Apple official item since they tend to overprice a lot of things imo. Ex. The new ear pods are nice and better then the old earphones but I honestly don't think they are worth $29.99 nor does a 2 meter cable.

    I love and hate thick cases. I had a Otterbox defender on my iPhone 4 and it felt solid but now it looks 2 thick for my taste. The mophie case is as well but I'll deal with it for the more battery life it gives


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    The Otterbox Defender has slimmed down since the iPhone 4. Not as "thick" as it used to be.
Page 32 of 90 FirstFirst ... 29303132333435 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-26-2014, 08:25 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-26-2014, 06:45 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-26-2014, 06:38 AM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-26-2014, 06:26 AM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-25-2014, 06:36 PM

Posting Permissions