Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 31 of 90 FirstFirst ... 28293031323334 ... LastLast
Results 751 to 775 of 2239
Like Tree1226Likes
  1. #751  
    Slammers08's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,048 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,433 Global Posts

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by RavenSword View Post
    Does anyone have a good suggestion for a slim yet protective case? I've tried so many I can't seem to find one that isn't bulky but offers good drop protection.
    Spigen neo hybrid or the apple leather/silicone. But yet again I always carry ac+.


    Sent from my  Iphone 6 plus 
  2. #752  
    RavenSword's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,196 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,569 Global Posts

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by Slammers08 View Post
    Spigen neo hybrid or the apple leather/silicone. But yet again I always carry ac+.


    Sent from my  Iphone 6 plus 
    Right, but wouldn't you rather have something protective so you do t need to use apple care +?
  3. #753  
    heyitsmaya's Avatar
    iMore Newbie

    Posts
    22 Posts

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by deedeebear View Post
    Has anyone tried the new Speck mighty shell? I heard it's not as slippery since they change the back to matte.
    Yeah I have it. Not a big fan of it though. It seems like too much hype for an overpriced case that feels very flimsy and unusually bulkier than other cases. It adds a good amount of grip to your phone and I guess it'll work for someone that's prone to dropping their phones all the time.
    deedeebear likes this.
  4. #754  
    Slammers08's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,048 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,433 Global Posts

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by RavenSword View Post
    Right, but wouldn't you rather have something protective so you do t need to use apple care +?
    No AppleCare + is a must well worth the 99 bucks. And I don't like bulky cases.


    Sent from my  Iphone 6 plus 
  5. #755  
    RavenSword's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,196 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,569 Global Posts

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by Slammers08 View Post
    No AppleCare + is a must well worth the 99 bucks. And I don't like bulky cases.


    Sent from my  Iphone 6 plus 
    Hmm me personally I'm just paranoid my case would just get damaged in a thinner case.
  6. #756  
    tr1ad's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    222 Posts
    Global Posts
    653 Global Posts

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by robbrick View Post
    Yes! That is awesome! I will look more into this. Thanks. I wonder if I could take out the screen protector they have installed and use my zagg I've already got on my iPhone.


    Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    Yes you can take off the "flimsy" screen and leave it with your own glass/zagg
  7. #757  
    Evilguppy's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,353 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,831 Global Posts

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ledsteplin View Post
    The Otter anti glare screen?
    No, just anti glare film + the Commuter
  8. #758  
    Evilguppy's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,353 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,831 Global Posts

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by robbrick View Post
    Is the screen shield plastic or glass? If it was glass that would be more attractive to me. I'm gonna research this though. Never seen this before. Thanks!


    Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    It's plastic.
  9. #759  
    robbrick's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    401 Posts

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by heyitsmaya View Post
    Yeah I have it. Not a big fan of it though. It seems like too much hype for an overpriced case that feels very flimsy and unusually bulkier than other cases. It adds a good amount of grip to your phone and I guess it'll work for someone that's prone to dropping their phones all the time.
    Is it pretty thin or is it thick? I can't seem to tell from pictures. And it's $50! WTF?? Worth it?


    Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
  10. #760  
    Slammers08's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,048 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,433 Global Posts

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by RavenSword View Post
    Hmm me personally I'm just paranoid my case would just get damaged in a thinner case.
    Don't worry it's actually pretty good protection and it's the perks of having ac+.


    Sent from my  Iphone 6 plus 
  11. #761  
    robbrick's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    401 Posts

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by Slammers08 View Post
    Spigen neo hybrid or the apple leather/silicone. But yet again I always carry ac+.


    Sent from my  Iphone 6 plus 
    +1 for the Neo Hybrid. Love this case. Their technology states there is great drop protection, but I'm not gonna try it. LOL


    Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
  12. #762  
    hearmeoutx's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    213 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,528 Global Posts

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    I am using the Rhino Shield bumper, and let me tell you, this case is amazing. It is my favorite iPhone case to date. I will be investing in a life proof or similar case for the summer since I will be teaching at a camp this year.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Evilguppy and GottaBDroid like this.
  13. #763  
    Evilguppy's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,353 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,831 Global Posts

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by hearmeoutx View Post
    I am using the Rhino Shield bumper, and let me tell you, this case is amazing. It is my favorite iPhone case to date. I will be investing in a life proof or similar case for the summer since I will be teaching at a camp this year.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ah, a kindred soul!!!
    I'm also teaching at camp starting this coming Thursday, in the Sierras. We do use our phones to communicate from one end of the camp to the other, and in my case it's also a teaching tool since I take pics and share them among those in my group as part of the teaching material.

    So my phone needs to be accessible but protected, which is why I chose a case and a holster.
    Whichever camp you're headed, I hope you have a great time!
  14. #764  
    heyitsmaya's Avatar
    iMore Newbie

    Posts
    22 Posts

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by robbrick View Post
    Is it pretty thin or is it thick? I can't seem to tell from pictures. And it's $50! WTF?? Worth it?


    Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    It's pretty thick. The pictures are a bit deceiving but it does add some bulk to the phone. Yes it's $50, but not worth it to be honest. The case feels a bit cheap, but maybe that's just me.
  15. #765  
    heyitsmaya's Avatar
    iMore Newbie

    Posts
    22 Posts

    Default What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    Sorry for this double post.
    Last edited by heyitsmaya; 05-18-2015 at 11:31 PM.
  16. #766  
    RavenSword's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,196 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,569 Global Posts

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    So I really need to hunker down and get a case I like. I already own 6 cases (3 specks, magpul, nap, and a diatonic) and I've bought and returned a otter box, tech 21 tactical, and tech 21 Eco mesh and the Thule atmos x3. They all have issues for me in one way or another. I think I'm just gonna get the Evo mesh and just use the speck when I need more protection. But I hate the idea of owning all these cases. Seems such a waste.
  17. #767  
    SeanHRCC's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    12,021 Posts
    Global Posts
    12,215 Global Posts

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by RavenSword View Post
    So I really need to hunker down and get a case I like. I already own 6 cases (3 specks, magpul, nap, and a diatonic) and I've bought and returned a otter box, tech 21 tactical, and tech 21 Eco mesh and the Thule atmos x3. They all have issues for me in one way or another. I think I'm just gonna get the Evo mesh and just use the speck when I need more protection. But I hate the idea of owning all these cases. Seems such a waste.
    BreakingKayfabe likes this.
  18. #768  
    RavenSword's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,196 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,569 Global Posts

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by SeanHRCC View Post
    I hardly think that number is weird considering there's people posting here that have like 15 cases
  19. #769  
    BreakingKayfabe's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    6,513 Posts
    Global Posts
    6,894 Global Posts

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    I grabbed a Power Support Air Jacket in black for the 6 Plus. It's cool because it's a slim profile type case.

    It is a real b*tch to get it off. I don't even bother trying to anymore. I don't think I'll ever take it off again because of this lol
  20. #770  
    RavenSword's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,196 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,569 Global Posts

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    So I picked up a tech 21 classic check case in the smoke
  21. #771  
    RavenSword's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,196 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,569 Global Posts

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    I like it a lot. Going to stick with this one. I'm hoping the back you will be protective as well, not just the d30 sides.
  22. #772  
    zerog46's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,492 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,486 Global Posts

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by BreakingKayfabe View Post
    I grabbed a Power Support Air Jacket in black for the 6 Plus. It's cool because it's a slim profile type case.

    It is a real b*tch to get it off. I don't even bother trying to anymore. I don't think I'll ever take it off again because of this lol
    Oh hell, after 10 minutes of taking mine off I stepped on it in my garage lol. It is done...
    BreakingKayfabe likes this.
  23. #773  
    zerog46's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,492 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,486 Global Posts

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by hearmeoutx View Post
    I am using the Rhino Shield bumper, and let me tell you, this case is amazing. It is my favorite iPhone case to date. I will be investing in a life proof or similar case for the summer since I will be teaching at a camp this year.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Is the bumper bulky on the sides? Been thinking of getting one.
  24. #774  
    hearmeoutx's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    213 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,528 Global Posts

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by zerog46 View Post
    Is the bumper bulky on the sides? Been thinking of getting one.
    Not at all. It adds just enough to the sides. It is the perfect case for the minimalist who wants their phone to be protected as well.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  25. #775  
    zerog46's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,492 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,486 Global Posts

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    Nice. Been using a slick wrap on my 6plus so hopefully I can put it right over top.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Page 31 of 90 FirstFirst ... 28293031323334 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-26-2014, 08:25 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-26-2014, 06:45 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-26-2014, 06:38 AM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-26-2014, 06:26 AM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-25-2014, 06:36 PM

Posting Permissions