Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 24 of 90 FirstFirst ... 21222324252627 ... LastLast
Results 576 to 600 of 2239
Like Tree1226Likes
  1. #576  
    RavenSword's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,196 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,569 Global Posts

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    I'm currently own the Incipio NGP (wirecutter recommendation), the soeck candyshell grip, and a otterbox symmetry. The thing with the NGP is that it doesn't have a big lip on the case, so I'm worried about if the phone drops and it hits that. The soeck is great, but the rubber grips do catch on your pants sometimes. The symmetry is also good, but it is slick. So I feel like I'm gonna drop it sometimes.

    Since I have AppleCare im thinking of just going back to the NGP and rolling the dice on if I drop it or not. I actually don't drop it that often.
  2. #577  
    tanknitrous's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    212 Posts
    Global Posts
    244 Global Posts

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    I'm still looking for a suitable clear back protecting sticker/cover that allows me to go essentially naked with no case. I just need to have some grip. I did this with my last 5S and it was wonderful. They don't sell the same back sticker for the 6 Plus, for whatever reason. The search continues!
  3. #578  
    warcraftWidow's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    8,230 Posts
    Global Posts
    8,342 Global Posts

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by tanknitrous View Post
    I'm still looking for a suitable clear back protecting sticker/cover that allows me to go essentially naked with no case. I just need to have some grip. I did this with my last 5S and it was wonderful. They don't sell the same back sticker for the 6 Plus, for whatever reason. The search continues!
    I just have a Zagg back protector on my 6+ and it adds just a hit of grip.
  4. #579  
    tanknitrous's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    212 Posts
    Global Posts
    244 Global Posts

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by Karenkcoulter View Post
    I just have a Zagg back protector on my 6+ and it adds just a hit of grip.
    -I've never tried the Zagg...but, right after I typed my response, I got on Amazon and noticed that they did release the 6Plus Skinomi back skin and that's what I used previously and it was great. So, I ordered that. Might have to order the Zagg too.
  5. #580  
    deedeebear's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    293 Posts

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by tanknitrous View Post
    -I've never tried the Zagg...but, right after I typed my response, I got on Amazon and noticed that they did release the 6Plus Skinomi back skin and that's what I used previously and it was great. So, I ordered that. Might have to order the Zagg too.
    Have you ever heard of Switcheasy AirMask? It's sort of like a skin but you protect your phone with two pieces and it's supposed to be really thin with grip. Check it out. I'm actually interested in it too.

    http://www.switcheasy.com/airmask.php
  6. #581  
    warcraftWidow's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    8,230 Posts
    Global Posts
    8,342 Global Posts

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by tanknitrous View Post
    -I've never tried the Zagg...but, right after I typed my response, I got on Amazon and noticed that they did release the 6Plus Skinomi back skin and that's what I used previously and it was great. So, I ordered that. Might have to order the Zagg too.
    I got mine applied at a kiosk in the mall. If I hold it about 10 off of vertical with four fingers on the back, it will stay put rather than slide off.
  7. #582  
    RavenSword's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,196 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,569 Global Posts

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    Where do you guys fall on the aesthetic vs protection argument? I have two case (the Incipio NGP and the soeck candyshell grip) and while the NGP is easier to hold and maintains the phones aesthetics more, I'm not sure how it would handle a drop. Whereas the speck looks a tad funky with its grip lines, but I feel will withstand a drop noticeably better since it's hard plastic and rubber inside.

    I do have apple care, so I guess if I use the thinner case and the phone breaks I can just pay the deductible.
  8. #583  
    RavenSword's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,196 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,569 Global Posts

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    For people with multiple cases: does constantly removing and applying a case damage the case or the phone itself?
  9. #584  
    tr1ad's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    220 Posts
    Global Posts
    651 Global Posts

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    No issues
  10. #585  
    RavenSword's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,196 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,569 Global Posts

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    I actually went in and tried on the tech 21 evo mesh. Nice case, but buttons weren't tactile enough. Honestly may just stick with the NGP and hope it has enough drop protection.
  11. #586  
    Darthstorm528's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    321 Posts
    Global Posts
    888 Global Posts

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    Currently using the Spigen Slim Armor on my 6 but my 6 plus is coming tomorrow and I ordered the same case


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  12. #587  
    robbrick's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    399 Posts

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by Darthstorm528 View Post
    Currently using the Spigen Slim Armor on my 6 but my 6 plus is coming tomorrow and I ordered the same case


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Those are nice. I wish they made them without the hole in the back for the Apple logo. I'm using the Neo Hybrid because of that.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. #588  
    Slammers08's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,047 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,432 Global Posts

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by RavenSword View Post
    I actually went in and tried on the tech 21 evo mesh. Nice case, but buttons weren't tactile enough. Honestly may just stick with the NGP and hope it has enough drop protection.
    At first when I got the tech 21 case I thought the same thing as you initially. But after a few days with the case either it broke in or I got used to it but needless to say it doesn't bother me. I use this case mostly as of now and rotate it with my neo hybrid here and there.


    Sent from my  Iphone 6 
  14. #589  
    Slammers08's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,047 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,432 Global Posts

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by Darthstorm528 View Post
    Currently using the Spigen Slim Armor on my 6 but my 6 plus is coming tomorrow and I ordered the same case


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    You selling your i6?


    Sent from my  Iphone 6 
  15. #590  
    RavenSword's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,196 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,569 Global Posts

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by Slammers08 View Post
    At first when I got the tech 21 case I thought the same thing as you initially. But after a few days with the case either it broke in or I got used to it but needless to say it doesn't bother me. I use this case mostly as of now and rotate it with my neo hybrid here and there.


    Sent from my  Iphone 6 
    Maybe. Honestly, think I'm gonna stick with the NGP for now and switch between it and the candyshell if need be. I don't really drop my phone, knock on wood, and I think it'll be ok with a minor drop. If anything I have AppleCare anyway.
  16. #591  
    Slammers08's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,047 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,432 Global Posts

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    I too carry applecare + but I like how the phone looks in the tech 21 and its a very low profile case yet carries great drop protection. I would recommend at least trying it. But I know what your saying. I felt the same
    Way about it at first.


    Sent from my  Iphone 6 
  17. Thread AuthorThread Author   #592  
    cwbcpa's Avatar
    iMore Pro

    Posts
    639 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,595 Global Posts

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by RavenSword View Post
    For people with multiple cases: does constantly removing and applying a case damage the case or the phone itself?
    I guess it would depend on the case but I take my Spigen cases on and off and have not damaged either the phone or the cases. I kept the Neo Hybrid on for a long time without taking it off and lately I've been going without a case at home. No issues.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. #593  
    RavenSword's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,196 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,569 Global Posts

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by cwbcpa View Post
    I guess it would depend on the case but I take my Spigen cases on and off and have not damaged either the phone or the cases. I kept the Neo Hybrid on for a long time without taking it off and lately I've been going without a case at home. No issues.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I mainly worry about stretching the case from constant removals.

    I think I'm gonna throw the soeck back on. I know me, and im gonna be paranoid about drop protection. And the speck offers more of that. I still worry that the grips make it look tacky.
  19. #594  
    warcraftWidow's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    8,230 Posts
    Global Posts
    8,342 Global Posts

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by RavenSword View Post
    I mainly worry about stretching the case from constant removals.

    I think I'm gonna throw the soeck back on. I know me, and im gonna be paranoid about drop protection. And the speck offers more of that. I still worry that the grips make it look tacky.
    Yeah we get it. You basically worry about everything. Relax. Applecare+ will take care of it.
  20. #595  
    RavenSword's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,196 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,569 Global Posts

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by Karenkcoulter View Post
    Yeah we get it. You basically worry about everything. Relax. Applecare+ will take care of it.
    Trust me, I'm not doing it on purpose. I have OCD.
  21. #596  
    RavenSword's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,196 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,569 Global Posts

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    Ordered the diztronic matte black TPU case. Going to see how it stacks up to the incipio. It was only about 10 bucks.
  22. #597  
    bembol's Avatar
    iMore Beginner

    Posts
    84 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,755 Global Posts

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    I can't remember the name but it's the Spigen with clear back. I had this case sealed in my office desk for 6 months ordered it when the 6 came out but still wasn't ready to go back to iOS until last week when I ordered the Space Gray 128GB.
  23. #598  
    RavenSword's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,196 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,569 Global Posts

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by bembol View Post
    I can't remember the name but it's the Spigen with clear back. I had this case sealed in my office desk for 6 months ordered it when the 6 came out but still wasn't ready to go back to iOS until last week when I ordered the Space Gray 128GB.
    Could be the spoken bro hybrid.
  24. #599  
    RavenSword's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,196 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,569 Global Posts

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    Quote Originally Posted by RavenSword View Post
    Could be the spoken bro hybrid.
    Mm want to say spigen neo hybrid, but I like what auto correct said better
  25. #600  
    RavenSword's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,196 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,569 Global Posts

    Default Re: What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

    I'm gonna go ahead and pick up the tech 21 today. But should I go evo mesh or classic check?
Page 24 of 90 FirstFirst ... 21222324252627 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-26-2014, 08:25 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-26-2014, 06:45 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-26-2014, 06:38 AM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-26-2014, 06:26 AM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-25-2014, 06:36 PM

Posting Permissions