Who takes their phone out of its case when they get home?

jasonprice

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
So, I've used my phone naked for two weeks now. It's not so much the protection that I am missing as much as it is the security or privacy. Having a 6 plus naked seems to attract a lot of attention if I am out and about. I get people asking about it all the time and wanting to hold it. With the case on, it just kinda looks like one of the many larger phones out there.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus

shanghaichica

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
So, I've used my phone naked for two weeks now. It's not so much the protection that I am missing as much as it is the security or privacy. Having a 6 plus naked seems to attract a lot of attention if I am out and about. I get people asking about it all the time and wanting to hold it. With the case on, it just kinda looks like one of the many larger phones out there.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus

If you use a clear case then the back still shows and people know it's an iphone 😜

Last edited:

shief24

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
I take it out of the case as soon as I get home funny because I've always left my other phone in cases. It's kind of risky because the phone is quite slippery.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Nope, once in the case it says in the case. I have the Neo-Hybrid and its a pretty thin case. I might get a Vaja Case which is still thin enough. My goal was to avoid damaging the phone, case an preventing scratches.

MRSBROWN2006

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
Absolutely not. I have a kid, dog, and hardwood floors. I only change the case on the bed or couch also. Team don't drop the naked iphone member!

Excuse my thumbs as they tap away on my "6" #SwipeLife

loveseyecandy

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
Why would I do that the case fist nice and tight just like It should and if u put it on and off a lot it's gonna just wear it out and then it's just no good and I also wanna keep my phone safe why have an case if not gonna use it that much I also have a pouch that I use while I'm out for my pants now yes I'll take it out of there but no not the case

soogriff

Apr 21, 2012
Visit site
Nope. Too lazy to take the case on and off. Plus I'm always paranoid that doing that too often will cause button issues. *shrugs*

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
When get home take off the case and use it naked haha.. I love using it with no case but only at home... Once to work i use a case

I leave my case on at all times. Not because I am worried about something happening while at home, just don't feel the need to add more wear and tear by constantly taking the phone out of the case each and everyday.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal