- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
IPHONE 6 plus screen
Is it possible to replace only the glass screen and not the digitizer on a 6plus? A friend of mine dropped his phone, had a screen protector, cracked the screen, but the digitizer seems fine. its the difference between a 50.00 and a 300.00 part. thanks!
- 11-22-2014, 01:10 PM #2Banned
- 639 Posts
Re: IPHONE 6 plus screen
- 11-22-2014, 01:24 PM #3
- 07-29-2015, 06:45 AM #4iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Re: Can I replace the glass not the digitizer on my iPhone 6 plus?
Some said you can't separate glass from diglitzier on 6plus well I have done that but as of yet haven't been able to test the digitizer to see if it works as screen was given to me to see if it could be done. I don't know the effect removing it from the glass will have on sensor cables. Has any one else done this and was the operation successful?
- By Rishi Desai in forum iPhone 6Replies: 7Last Post: 11-29-2014, 12:53 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-22-2014, 11:00 AM
- By leonicht in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 0Last Post: 11-22-2014, 10:28 AM