Why am I very OCD when it comes to screen protectors?

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
No specs?

On the protector? Spigen Stienheil Flex HD protector 2 for $19.99

I'm certain the key to a great application was this Zagg Squeegee which is bigger than the Spigen Squeegee and covers more screen in getting the bubbles out and wrapping the squeegee in a microfiber cloth.

After a few hours it's 100% bubble free. The first one I did it took a few days for it to cure. But this one may look invisible in a few days.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Manny13840

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
On the protector? Spigen Stienheil Flex HD protector 2 for $19.99

I'm certain the key to a great application was this Zagg Squeegee which is bigger than the Spigen Squeegee and covers more screen in getting the bubbles out and wrapping the squeegee in a microfiber cloth.

After a few hours it's 100% bubble free. The first one I did it took a few days for it to cure. But this one may look invisible in a few days.

Nice!

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site

This is a low quality pic taken with a iPad 2.

74ece1f170be468a50d828db565f8ac1.jpg

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Once I put it under a bright light there are a few micro bubbles that will cure in a few days. The kit comes with dust stickers that really help get dust you can't see.

shanghaichica

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
I'm like this too. If I see any dirt or marks I have to take it off and get another one. I've started using glass protectors because they don't have these issues and so they don't bug me lol

Manny13840

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
I'm like this too. If I see any dirt or marks I have to take it off and get another one. I've started using glass protectors because they don't have these issues and so they don't bug me lol

Mine is a glass protector but anyways its tiny tiny specs not noticeable unless i focus down there and at least its not on the active screen... I'm already calming down and just forgetting about it.. What I'm learning is that I'm anal when its brand new like first few days...

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I am very annoyed when a sales rep tries to install my screen protector and the last time they did they not only botched it they removed it and put it back on and you could see the loss of adhesion where they lifted it. I made them put a new one on and wouldn't accept the phone otherwise. Now I just do it myself.

If you have an iPad Air 2 I would recommend the Body Guardz one since they have a full proof installation method (which they should do for the phones too) and I simply made sure the screen was 100% dust free before I even tried.

loveseyecandy

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
I'm also very ocd with mine first of it has to stay clean can't stand it dirty at all, then no bubbles not even one but I have the 40$ plexiglass one and it's fantastic there is no bubbles at all

loveseyecandy

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
Oh but in the passed I have gotten a person at the store to put one on for me and had a bunch of bubbles in it I had told em take it back off put a new one on then after giving me a lip they did

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2