Sorry-Another Phone Color Q

stan goran

Oct 31, 2014
Visit site
I was in Best Buy and was looking at the Plus with silver and white faceplate.
It was just gorgeous ! That home button with the silver ring and how
Sharp it looked with IOS 8-really striking. I put it in
my already purchased Spigen Tou Arnor metallic blue case and it was
a great , ne w lol.
I have always had a black faceplate with every Iphone,
I will NEVER watch a movie on my phone,(retired and have
an IOad Air)but do watch lots of YouTube and news
Video clips. I tried a YouTube clip in BB and it looked great. I was not
distracted by the white
Bezel ,but, will I be u happy over the two year long haul ?
Has anyone also had all black iPhones and switched to the
white faceplate on th Plus ? Still happy with it ? I am just uncertain, but would like a new look.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
You already said you find the white faceplate distracting. If you say that now then I don't see any reason in trying to justify the purchase for something you plan on keeping for two years.

I personally cannot stand white faceplates.

lensterman

Oct 3, 2014
Visit site
I have always had the black face on mine. I like space gray, have incipio black duo cover. Great combo. Although I want the incpio with the kickstand! With the black face the large bezel is not as noticeable to me. Creates a nice contrast. That's why most tv bezels are black!

itsgusmetropolo

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
I prefer white front. I had the iPhone 4S and 5S in white and now the 6 plus in gold. Not distracting at all and I watch TV shows at the bus all the time.

Fit24

Trusted Member
Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
The color of the phone or faceplate doesn't really matter to me. I had a black iPhone 4S and now I have a silver/white iPhone 6.

substring

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Stan, all of my phones in the past 3 years are white. I never have any distraction problem. In my humble opinion, black phones are too mundane. White face phones look more elegant. But of course, you might have different taste.

stan goran

Oct 31, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for your responses guys/gals. I have decided to go for the silver
with the white face. This may be my last smart phonr ,
as I am 75. I have always loved technology
and decided I would fo out in style.Steve Jobs, Tim Cook and Apple
have provided a senior Greek with
tools to handle visual impairment and enjoy life.
For that I am grateful .

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
It's really your choice, some people like white, and some likes black. It depends on how you want your phone to be like when you are using it. Cheers.:)

wbeard385

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I always preferred the black with black wallpaper. Makes the apps stand out more. JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

njshoregurlz

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
U CAN get cases for the movies occasions if it's distracting I never ever had a problem w the white iPhones? I watch TV little on my phone and to me it's the same I watch the screen lol

dj2big

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I have always had the black face on mine. I like space gray, have incipio black duo cover. Great combo. Although I want the incpio with the kickstand! With the black face the large bezel is not as noticeable to me. Creates a nice contrast. That's why most tv bezels are black!
You're 75 but using young technology will keep the brain powered and you busy just don't forget to use fitness apps to stay in shape
God bless you brother

jpxyz

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
I used to love the white/silver iPhones, I had white/silver iPhones til last year...
now I'm in love with the black/spacegrey ones because it looks like one piece when the screen is off, it looks classy, elegant, the black border around the screen doesn't bother me anymore,..

well, everybody has to decide on his own.
or to switch every year or something :D

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2