Are y'all used to the screen size yet? Has it grown on you? Or not...

DeJonneJ

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
They need to get rid of the number already and do what the iPad did... My guess is like yours go with "iPhone Air" or just "iPhone" or like a car "2015 iPhone"

Exactly. People know the iPhone. Just say iPhone 2015. Or the new iPhone. The numbers are gonna have to be gone before they hit 10 lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

adrianeddington

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
Screen size is on the plus is awesome, but occasionally I come across moments where I miss my iphone 5 because the small size made it extremely easy to use. Don't see myself going back to a smaller size model, at least not in the near future

Alphman

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
It took about a week to get used to it, being a frequent one-handed user. I kept the ol' 5S around just in case, but now I can't imagine going back to a smaller device.

BParker4381

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
The screen size for me has been a dream come true. I've gotten used to it already. I can't seem to go to anything smaller even the iPhone 6. I think I could go even bigger , maybe lol. I'm loving it either way.
Are y'all used to the screen size? Or are you still baffled by how huge your iPhone is?

Sent from my iPhone 6 plus using Tapatalk

I am getting used to it. I could not go back to a 4" screen like my 5S was. It is almost perfect for gaming and the screen is beautiful.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I adapted within the first hour of owning it. It is cumbersome to use one-handed for many tasks, but it's a trade off I'm willing to put up with.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I've using it two handed a lot lately. Seems I don't feel the need to use it one handed as much as when I first got it. The memory of the 4 inch screen is fading.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Jul 17, 2014
Visit site
I just switched from the Note 4, plus I have had the Note 2 and 3 and the Lumia 1520, so there was no adjustment period for me. Just hit the ground running and never looked back.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods