They need to add more to the 6 plus to convert people imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
Then stop saying absolutely idiotic things like the iPhone 6 Plus is "just a bigger iPhone"...opinion or not, when you say something so inaccurate, it's really difficult to not jump on your comments to correct you.

But the iPhone 6 plus is a bigger iPhone .... It literally is a bigger version with nfc and apple pay . Nothing I seen so far takes advantage of the bigger screen other then Netflix with 1080 p video , pics in messenger , mail and obviously more content on safari

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Those things are spec upgrades and with the exception of apple pay and nfc isn't much different then say the iPhone 5s other then being bigger. This isn't slamming iOS mind you nor the iPhone since I generally like the phone. I am just looking for something more to make me convert back I guess ?

You need to be more specific about "something more" besides "multitasking." Because when you keep saying things like it's just a bigger phone and it needs "more" to "convert" you back, it sounds much like you're slamming the product for not being feature-rich which is untrue.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Yes and no? While I would love to have multi window I also know apple is good with having new features like touch id which Tbh never cared for until I got my iPad air 2 which is amazing. Quick enough to open like swiping yet more secure

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
What amazing new hardware has Android added lately? We're not talking about OS software. What hardware have they introduced in the past year?

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
What amazing new hardware has Android added lately? We're not talking about OS software. What hardware have they introduced in the past year?

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

3gb of ram , better cameras to name a few ( relative to android ). The 3 core cpu and 2 gb of ram in the iPad Air 2 is very good and hopefully add it in the iPhone 6s plus . That alone might get me to change. I prefer iOS actually but not enough to foresake the about $20-$50 of apps

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
3gb of ram , better cameras to name a few ( relative to android ). The 3 core cpu and 2 gb of ram in the iPad Air 2 is very good and hopefully add it in the iPhone 6s plus . That alone might get me to change. I prefer iOS actually but not enough to foresake the about $20-$50 of apps

Now I know you're just toying with us.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
But the iPhone 6 plus is a bigger iPhone .... It literally is a bigger version with nfc and apple pay . Nothing I seen so far takes advantage of the bigger screen other then Netflix with 1080 p video , pics in messenger , mail and obviously more content on safari

Whether the features are legitimate to you or not is irrelevant...what you are inferring with your comments is not accurate, and your continued push for such just makes you look like a tool. Of course it literally is a bigger iPhone...with plenty of new function and features vs. the older iPhones. I'm hoping this sinks into your noggin since this is becoming so redundant.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I just can't believe he insisted that there is better camera hardware on some Android phones. I can't even find the proper GIF to describe my amusement.

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
I just can't believe he insisted that there is better camera hardware on some Android phones. I can't even find the proper GIF to describe my amusement.

If you read what's in the parentheses that's what I am talking about relative to android ....,smh

OBF

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
No they don't. The fact that it's an iPhone and it has a bigger screen is more than enough to convert people.

Sent from my Space Grey iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

substring

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Umm the verge or technobuffalo quite stated it already didn't based on a 3rd party survey. Most of the people buying iPhones are in fact people who bought iPhones

I believe there is a large number of iPhone 6/6+ owners came from the other camps. I am one of them who switched from Android.

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
Whether the features are legitimate to you or not is irrelevant...what you are inferring with your comments is not accurate, and your continued push for such just makes you look like a tool. Of course it literally is a bigger iPhone...with plenty of new function and features vs. the older iPhones. I'm hoping this sinks into your noggin since this is becoming so redundant.

I've played with one at the Apple Store and at bestbuy and there's nothing different ....

It just being a bigger iPhone isn't a bad thin either .

Alex Gosser

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
I've played with one at the Apple Store and at bestbuy and there's nothing different ....

I'm not sure what to make of that opinion honestly. The general census is the apple App store > android/google/window app store.
Correct me if I'm wrong.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site

Oh well then that seals it. An anecdotal use case. Playing with one on a store display as opposed to using it daily.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site

One of the best features of the 6 Plus is that it's a big iPhone...... and not a big Android phone.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
I'm not sure what to make of that opinion honestly. The general census is the apple App store > android/google/window app store.
Correct me if I'm wrong.

Eh now ? I find every app I want on either but depending on device the iPad runs it smoother . The Samsung Galaxy tab s exynos cpu is horrible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal