Anyone using a cheap case?

AlexJ92

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
Just wondering how many people buy cheap cases to cover their iphone 6 plus? Are the cheap cases good quality or do you wish you had purchased an official Apple case?

Zafla

May 14, 2013
Visit site
I'm using a case I got on Amazon for about 15 or so. It gets the job done, no complaints. I didn't really fancy the Apple case because it doesn't provide complete coverage of the phone.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I have Diztronic case that was 9.99 and a Spigen Neo Hybird that was 16 I think got both on Amazon. The Apple leather is a good case but I don't have it. I'm basing my opinion on the Apple Leather for the 5S.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

superb-apps

May 18, 2014
Visit site
I am happy with a clear case I bought from Amazon for 10.99. I have another case from Amazon that is much cheaper that I use from time to time when I get bored with the other.

21stNow

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
The case that I'm using cost $16 after taxes and S&H and my back-up case cost $10. Both cases serve my needs well. I've never seen the Apple leather case; I figured that it cost more than I wanted to pay and I don't want a dead cow's skin on my phone anyway.

anon(161369)

Apr 2, 2013
Visit site
I bought a cheap case, the spigen hybrid metal, I like it for what it is though I'm sure there are fancier cases out there

Sent from my iPhone

tattooed4515

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
I used a cheap clear case I got from best buy, only while I was at work. Then a friend of mine got the 6 plus and got the apple silicone case in green. It was all over after that. I went out and got the red apple silicone case. I was impressed by the quality of the Apple silicone case honestly. I love it. I don't even have a desire to use the phone naked anymore. At least not at the moment.

sicario666

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
I bought a Thule hybrid case at best buy. It was either this one or the ballistic case. I didn't like how soft the rubber was on the ballistic case. Got the Thule. It's good for my needs

53N7 9R0M M4 i6+

OBF

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
I had the Insignia black case from Best Buy. It cost like 15 bucks. I liked the Ultra Hybrid better I returned the Insignia. So I guess the Insignia case was my "cheap case".

mooninite

Nov 1, 2014
Visit site
Yeah I paid around ~$13 for mine on eBay. What a steal.

Sent from my Space Grey iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Yep! They're still on sale too. Just ordered my wife the "mint" colored Neo Hybrid. I managed to score her a black iPhone 6 Plus today so I ordered the case with 2 day shopping.

Basically about $22 with the 2 day shipping... still cheaper than the retail price and cheaper and better than anything best Best Buy has to offer!

Sent from my superior iPhone 6 Plus

Mr.Willie

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
I spent $35 on mine. While I am not too impressed with it, I require a holster, which it has. It also has a kickstand, but I haven't used it. I later bought a $60 Pelican, but one corner wouldn't snap shut so I returned it.

lauriep05

Oct 20, 2012
Visit site
I got a decent case and holster combo at Best Buy for $29.99. Aside from the color, I actually like it pretty well. Gives some protection, feels good in the hand, all buttons and ports easily accessible. Good buy.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen